Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:13 pm
Karissa planted her feet and kept her hands over her ears - such a childish gesture, but the force with which she pushed was alarming. Her boots made a mark in the dirt, and if she wasn't a vampire she would have crushed her own head. "I will not listen, I will not listen," she repeated to herself. She hoped Edward would pick up her thoughts and get the same idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:38 am
''It has come, the demise of the world. If you dare stay here, there will be nothing left. Tis the gate to paradise, enter. Your loved ones will be there. Each human and person alike have guardains. That take you to Paradise.''
Estelluna explained as she showed them Paradise. It look that of like mountains, trees, rivers, and lakes, and some darkened spots.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:32 pm
Shaking her head out of her daze, Rachel ran to Karissa's side, hooking her arm around her waist, helping her move away from the glowing gate. It was harder than she expected, as Karissa's feet were still planted solidly in the ground.

Signaling to Carlisle and Esme, they started to help move Edward away. Alice, Jasper, Emmet and Rosalie, came to their senses soon after. Only once they were all safe from the sound could they think, much less plan about what they were going to do next.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:14 pm
''Paradise. Your dreams, hopes, and wills come true. And if you want you could be human again. Bella, if you love her, go there, she is waiting. Your relitives, mother, father are there. Paradise is heaven. When everything is destoyed, everything will be intacted there. Edward....Edward, people you love are there. That goes for you younge Kris, and the rest of you. '' The girl walked over to Edward rubbing his head. She pointed to the portal showing Bella and his mother and father. ''But please, get Jacob, he is sworn to protect her.'' She pointed to Kris. Esme quickly darted off and came back with Jacob, slashes through his chest, several of them. He was barely alive.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:19 pm
Still holding onto Karissa, Rachel wondered...
"I don't think we really have...any...other...choice."
Gritting her, teeth, Rachel turned to Estelluna, the demon that had brought this on them.
"Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:12 pm
"That's a good question," Karissa thought. As she came to her senses she was able to move her feet by herself - Rachel loosened her grip.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:28 am
In silent agreement, Karissa and Rachel shifted so that they only held hands now, Rachel knew Karissa could go on her own, but it was better safe than sorry.
They both now turned to Estelluna, waiting for their answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:54 pm
Sliding under them, they looked they were riding a horse it was almost uncanny. But, they walked to the portal, and stepped inside. It was a wonderful sight, as they stepped in, a field of grass stood before them.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:42 pm
"We are not going in there. Right?" said Karissa
"No, we're not." agreed Rachel  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:05 pm
''You can open your eyes, were here!'' Estelluna said happily. She slipped back into her normal form, her eyes a bright deep blue. She lunged for her, and unexpectly gave her a hug??!! And then the other girl. Then she turned to the field if grass.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:52 pm
"Hey!!!" said Rachel " I thought we agreed not to come in!!!" She turned to Karissa, and then to the exit, which was fading quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:56 pm
''Girl you can always leave, but once you do, you can't come back without a wolf, if you go alone you die.'' Estelluna explained as the others got off the wolves.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:03 pm
"I'M A VAMPIRE!!! DO YOU THINK LIFE OR DEATH MATTERS ALL THAT MUCH TO ME?!?!?!?" Rachel glared furiously at Estelluna, seething fury.
Turning to Karissa, Rachel asked :
"Are you coming with me? Because I'm not staying here." She turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:35 pm
"I'm with you. Maybe when we're back I'll find that I've somehow been asleep all this time and the whole thing about wolves was just a dream." Together they raced towards the portal, grabbing various members of the Cullen family on the way, and they ran through the portal just as it closed.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:09 am
As they landed back on the beach with a loud thud, everyone was atop of one another, Rachel and Karissa on the bottom because they were first out.
Grinning madly at each other, they got to their feet.
"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful, if very long friendship." She then turned to Edward, who was slowly becoming a normal vampire again. "C'mon, let's go home, I think somebody wants to see you."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games