Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What scares you half to death? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  yes please!!!!!!!!
View Results

-Even_1n_Death-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:43 am
Im scared of cheerleaders, snakes, baboons and crowds... (They sort of relate to eachother... In my own twisted mind anyway) Probably some other stuff, but I can't remember right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:53 am
-Even_1n_Death-
Im scared of cheerleaders, snakes, baboons and crowds... (They sort of relate to eachother... In my own twisted mind anyway) Probably some other stuff, but I can't remember right now.

why you affaid of all of that question  

Devils_lilboy

-Even_1n_Death-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 am
Devils_lilboy
-Even_1n_Death-

why you affaid of all of that question

Okay.. well, cheerleaders, they are just plain... EVIL. Snakes and Baboons, Ive just had bad experiences with them. Crowds, just don't like 'em.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:22 am
I'm scared of feet, wax statues and talking in front of people. It's strange that I'm scared of talking in front of people though, cause I've been in different theater and musical groups since I was 10 and I have no problems with that. But when it's just talking.. I can't stand it. The last time I had to do it I broke down and cried for like, 15 minutes afterwards. confused  

MyLittlePwny.!

Asher_Scree

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:58 am
-raises hand- I fear spiders and talking with anyone on the phone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:54 am
Falling asleep in strange places like public transport, only to wake up suddenly and discover there is now someone sitting next to you who wasn't there previously. And they smell bad. Real bad.  

2on

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:59 pm
i would say waking up to my sister right in my face witch usualy happends and she ends up with a foot in her face  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:01 am
Right now I only have one fear...it may sound a bit silly though.....

I fear that one day I will wake up and the ones that I love will all be flesh eating demons and that I would have to fight and kill them.... This fear has been brought on by a reoccurring nightmare that I have been having.....

.....I know that it probably sounds silly to most of you but that is my greatest fear.......  

dfakdf

Im Deceased

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:53 am
lmao mice and rats redface

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:06 pm
Clowns...spiders...all kinds of dolls (especially porcelain & ventriliquist dolls)...& growing old alone. I don't know why I'm scared of that but I always have been.  

xx_pinkxpoison_xx

canadianwolf16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:30 am
what i'l do about school. what scares me is what i'l become. and death? no im actuallly ready to die. kinda freaky huh?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:56 pm
The Goth Apple
Mostly what I'm afraid of is people, though a lack of them in a situation where they belong is also a bit disturbing.
Oh, yes. And being forgotten. It is like fearing death, I suppose, and equally inevitable.
I've got to say I'm a sucker for a good scary moive, though.
Say, does this guild have a thread about good scary moives? *goes off to search*

lyssiah
you and my best freind have this in common. Except she has that parinoia to an extreme. If there is a face on a magizene she'll turn it upside down, anything with eyes...

nikia kitty
I have a serious problem with dolls. I can't stand any of them espically Chucky, or Goosebumps Slapy. Also when I was younger I would rip the heads of barbies and give them to my sister because I didn't like them looking at me.

And speaking of scary moives...
You ought to take her to see Dead Silence. Unless you don't want her to hurt you. One of the best scary moives I've seen recently, and it's about ventilquist dummies, which are intrinsicly scary.

Good movie, but I watched that movie about a week ago with my fiance and his friend...I havn't really been able to sleep until the sun rises ever since. I have a slight issue with puppets. Something about that thing in The Omen scares me to death, the newer Omen I mean. The thing in the red cloak. I saw that one with my ex girlfriend whom I had warn me when that part was coming around. She forgot about the second one and she said that my eyes went huge. That and a big issue with falling down stairs.

Oddly enough, I have a pet rat, play with spiders, love the sound of clocks ticking, darkness, silence, snakes, I have no problem with those things.

Satan on Speed

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:03 pm
Oops, I left one more out. I have a big fear of machinary, especial large mechanisisms. Roller coasters, elevators, large engines...all of it. My ex girlfriend took me to a fair and I happened to get a glimpse inside of a cutesy little penguin cart ride, one of the rides that sits you in a little cart and goes in circles faster and faster while turning the cart, and then reverses. Not a big ride or anything, but I saw gears and things behind the penguin walls and almost jumped out of the moving ride because of it. I just hate being around large works of machinary.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:19 pm
Im scared of spiders and clowns.  

[~Sexy Eyes~]

Milendil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:21 pm
As far as I know, nothing scares me. In fact, I tend to scare others.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff