Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:14 pm
Raine watched them jet off on their tour of the house. "I'm going for a walk," she informed them before sweeping out of room. She walked slowly over the large weeping willow in the backyard and leaned against it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:54 pm
"Umm...i don't know. Just show me any rooms at random, it doesn't matter to me," Aysel answered. She loved Arianna's study. This looks like an outlet for me here, hanging around with the girls and maybe i could have a job here for like housework or something. Hey! Maybe i could be the librarian! Arianna could use one she laughed in her head as she followed Arianna in the tour.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:08 pm
"How'd you like the study?" Arianna asked her. After a while of walking they had been through the full house. "Well that was all the rooms. I hoped you liked the tour. Please no pushing or shoving trying to get out of the vehichle. PLease come again. " Arianna joked, acting as if they were on an actual tour.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:14 pm
Aysel laughed at her impression.
"I loved it. Hey! Do you need a libarian? If so, where can i apply for the job?" she asked  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:18 pm
"Well, I am always missplacing books. Do you really want to be a librarian? Because if you do I have an organized system, the books are in alphabetical order by author's name and the books are kept seperated by genre. Are you up to the job? Because I would hire you. I will also pay you to do that. Don't even argue with me" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:28 pm
"I wasn't going to. I'm up to the job, i need a job badly because i don't get an allowance at my aunt's but i still do plenty chores. I hate being broke all the time and i only get nessesities from my aunt," Aysel replied, smiling in triumph. YES! Not only do i get payed, but i also get too hang with my friends the whole time.
"Aysel Cromwel at your service, ma'am. When would you like me to start?" she asked, slightly bowing.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:38 pm
"None of that. If you find any books of mine,believe me I have plenty misplaced, just put it where it belongs. And you can start whenever you like. Do you want to liver here or are you still gonna live with your aunt? Either's fine by me but if you live with your aunt just know that you're welcome here whenever you like"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:51 pm
"Hmmm....it may take me a while but think i can persuade her to let me live here.Just lead me to a phone, please," Aysel mummbled  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:53 pm
"Here's a phone" Arianna said, taking out her cell phone. "I'll give you some privacy. I'll be in my room" Arianna said going onto a room, close to where Aysel was.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:18 pm
Aysel dailed her aunt's number. It rang only twice.
"Hello?" answered her aunt.
"Hi, Aunt Misty. It's Aysel,"
"WHERE THE-?" Aysel took the phone away from her ear and waited for her aunt to stop ranting. Once her aunt's voice died down a bit, she put the phone back to her ear.
"Aunt Misty, listen to me. I made some really good friends today and the offered me a stay at their house. They live together. I was thinking if i had your permission, i could take them up on the offer," Aysel reasoned
"And why would i do that?" her aunt sneered
"Well, i'm sure you would rather me live on the streets than to have a freak like me stay in the same house as you. Am i correct?"
"Yes. Your point?"
"Well, if i stay with my friends, you won't have to worry about me, especially since i just out that my mother's spirit is near me 24/7," Aysel could imagine that the color drained out of her aunt's face because she didn't answer. Another minute passed by.
"Alright, you can move in tomorrow, just keep that freak away from me,"
"Right-O. Goodbye," Aysel hung up the phone and jumped for joy.
"YES!!! I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE PIG!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!! Aysel Cromwel, you sure know how to sweet talk people, YEEEEES!!!!"  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:37 pm
Arianna walked out of the room. "You can stay?" Arianna guessed, smiling at the girls delight. "Come on, I'll show your room" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:45 pm
Alessandra, in the living room reading a book, smiled at Aysel's obvious delight. And Arianna was so happy too, that their new friend would be staying with them. Alessandra knew that Mirri already knew, with her newfound power, but Alessandra put down her book and went out of the house to tell Raine.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:33 pm
Mirri ran out to greet her new housemate. She was....ecstatic, to put it mildly."YAY!!!!!! We get to go shopping! What do we need?" Arianna and Aysel looked at her as though she was crazy, but Mirri just kept rhyming off future purchases.
"shirts, pants, beds, shoes! Paint, wallpaper, furniture! Aw I'm so excited!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:56 pm
"Mirri, honey, take a breath. We'll go get Aysel's belongings if you want. We'll buy you a bed, bedding, clothes anything you want alright?" Arianna siad.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:59 pm
"And I can help!" Mirri had met the Cullens a while ago, in Alaska, maybe 25 years ago, and laughed at how she reminded herself of Alice. But regardless, she took a deep breath, and started talking again.
"Don't worry, I'm not usually like this, but you can ask them, I love meeting new friends, especially new housemates!!!"

-Sorry about the mention of the Cullens, couldn't help it-  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games