Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:58 pm
oceanfinger717
Raiva
Do you realize how happy that would make me? I mean really...*is bouncing in her seat*

3nodding heart Id be jumping for joy if that happens. xd
Yea. It'd be pretty cool. But it'd better not be dumb or we'd all be disappointed. And angry. Kishimoto would get hate mail. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:41 pm
ahaha. he'd be dead. xp  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:39 am
xTwisTx
oceanfinger717
>< wow. they will have to do a lot of flashbacks for three years. i hope its good. it better be! but that chapter was great tho. yep. seeing everyone all happy...FOR ONCE! and notice had it already been 3 months. wow.

annnddd. um, at the end it also said there was going to be a break from the main plot of something, and there gonna do something on Kakashis story!!!! yay!!! xd
^^ Yep. Rumor is we're gonna figure out how he got his Sharingan. w00t! xd

ooooh!!!! really???!! xd

i'm really kind of sad for kakashi though, I bet he is really disappointed with himself now. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:23 pm
mimiguille
xTwisTx
oceanfinger717
>< wow. they will have to do a lot of flashbacks for three years. i hope its good. it better be! but that chapter was great tho. yep. seeing everyone all happy...FOR ONCE! and notice had it already been 3 months. wow.

annnddd. um, at the end it also said there was going to be a break from the main plot of something, and there gonna do something on Kakashis story!!!! yay!!! xd
^^ Yep. Rumor is we're gonna figure out how he got his Sharingan. w00t! xd

ooooh!!!! really???!! xd

i'm really kind of sad for kakashi though, I bet he is really disappointed with himself now. crying

probably...but it seems like hes always hard on himself. =\  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:30 am
oceanfinger717
mimiguille
ooooh!!!! really???!! xd

probably...but it seems like hes always hard on himself. =\

yup...he seems to be that. his character then was similar to sasuke and obito was somewhat naruto-type in their team and the girl reminds me of sakura...their team is strangely similar to team 7. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:41 am
lol. yup. after obito died, he probably changed into more like him...because he was all rules and regulations. weird.

and what a surprise. they are like team 7 arent they. heh.  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:49 pm
oceanfinger717
lol. yup. after obito died, he probably changed into more like him...because he was all rules and regulations. weird.

and what a surprise. they are like team 7 arent they. heh.

3nodding what was the yondaime known for again? why was the enemy quite surprise to see him?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:36 am
They are like Team 7 who is like the Sannin team. Weird eh?  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:09 pm
yep it is weird.

mimi: yondaime was known for sealing the kyuubi. lol. he must have been a really well known great ninja for them to know him

and this is really weird. the chapter said 10 years ago, but how the 4rth hokage be alive if he died sealing the kyuubi 12 years ago??? sweatdrop doesnt make sense...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:55 pm
oceanfinger717
yep it is weird.

mimi: yondaime was known for sealing the kyuubi. lol. he must have been a really well known great ninja for them to know him

and this is really weird. the chapter said 10 years ago, but how the 4rth hokage be alive if he died sealing the kyuubi 12 years ago??? sweatdrop doesnt make sense...

maybe its a typo sweatdrop  

mimiguille

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:54 pm
Maybe. I bet Obito is going to die because Kakashi follows the rules too closely..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:43 pm
That's a good observation. I'm thinking the eye will be Obito's gift to Kakashi for becoming a Jounin. We all know Obito's fate.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:21 pm
Yeah, most likely. Heh. the powers of the fan.s wink

So obito is a uchiha..interesting..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:43 pm
oceanfinger717
Yeah, most likely. Heh. the powers of the fan.s wink

So obito is a uchiha..interesting..
Yep. He doesn't seem to Uchiha-ish. He's too much.. I don't know. But then again, all we know of the Uchihas is what we see from Sasuke, Itachi, and their flashbacks.  

xTwisTx

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:40 pm
Yea thats true. He just seems too much like Naruto...maybe thats why he doesnt seem too Uchiha-ish. *shrug*  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games