Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:08 pm
Kei...right? You just spoke in a language used by vampires in their bat-forms. Therefore called bat-tongue. You didn't know that is what you were speaking?

Yet you understood her request... and were able to respond... very interesting.

~Aniis looked at kei, wondering how she could speak a language she didn't know. The small bat on her head, apparently a pureblood, was asking to join them but Aniis was unsure as to weather or not she recognised the being; it was too far away too tell. She glanced at the man helping her, going over his name in her head. Rathke... a nice name~
((i gtg for a bit, be back later))

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:27 pm

Kei glanced first at the gray-haired girl Rathke was helping, then at Nektaro, and then back to the girl.

"Hang on..." The poor girl's mind threatened to be overwhelmed by what was happening to her. "Speaking bat-tongue, I can deal with. I mean, it's probably one of those abilities that developed late in me since I'm half-vampire." Her gaze settled on Nektaro. " But...what you just said...you're not joking, are you? About me being able to learn any of the abilities the Vampire Knights had - in your case, have?"

She looked thoughtful. This...this was more than she'd have expected. She'd been looking forward to a change in her life, but...what was happening to her now was, simply put, mind-boggling. Truth be told, she was a little excited by the knowledge that despite her half-vampire blood, she could acquire the abilities of all the Vampire Knights, if she so desired. But there was one question that had been in her mind ever since it was mentioned that the King was searching for her.

"But...Nektaro," she said finally, "why would the King be threatened by me? I've never even entertained thoughts of overthrowing him before. What reason have I to start doing so now?"

It seemed a selfish question, one that implied she had no wish to help Nektaro and the other vampires, if there were that many. But in truth, she felt that her heart knew the answer. Nektaro himself had told her a few minutes earlier: the current Vampire King was a tyrant, and the King's subjects needed - no, wanted someone to usurp the throne. Or if not usurp the kingship, then at least rid the kingdom of their loathesome ruler. The vampire-shapeshifter had yet to answer, though, so her suspicions had yet to be confirmed.

Meanwhile, Rathke was trying to get himself to let go of the gray-haired girl, or at least move a bit further away so that she wasn't as close to him as she was now. But, strangely, he could not bring himself to move.

She looked weak, this half-vampire half-lycan. And yet...what fire had been behind those eyes, glimpsed in that brief exchange of glances they'd shared earlier. And, this he hated to admit, but admit he must, if only to himself.

Their closeness...her in his arms, leaning onto him for support, if only slightly...

It felt...right.

((Haha! I can't believe what I'm doing to our characters, AnimeAvatar-san! xd But I hope it's okay with you that they're falling for one another...I think...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:24 pm
Nektaro looked at the sky."The king has been after our powers for years...with them he could rule this entire world...thats where you come in.you can get the powers before him and use them aginist him."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:28 pm
((i started it, it's fine))

What powers are you speaking of, if i may ask?

The way your talking it sounds as though... as though the fate of us all rest in the hands of Kei...

~Aniis attempted to stand on her own, there were a lot of questions yet to be answered about the Knights and their powers. She was becoming confused and her head was starting to hurt. It's steady throbbing made her dizzy, a very bad thing for her already poor vision. Aniis tried her hardest not to look weak, triing to stand steadily. If she didn't do something soon... ~

AnimeAvatar

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:55 pm
"They do.The powers of each vampire knights has powers no one can learn.if she learns them then the king will fall."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:20 pm

"WHAT?!"

Kei's eyes widened when she heard Nektaro's reply to the gray-haired girl's comment. This was beyond believable.

"Are you serious?!" the brunette went on, caring not a fig about her 'calm' image. "I...I don't think I can handle that responsibility! The fate of this entire land, maybe even the whole world?" She was breathing hard now, dazed and confused. Part of her longed to rewind the day so that she'd never met any of these people, never have found out about her 'ability', never known about the threat of the Vampire King.

She finally sank down onto the grass, weakened from disbelief. "This...this can't be happening..." she half whispered. The other girl - whom Rathke was still helping - had said it was as though their fates - and that of the world's - lay in Kei's hands; Nektaro had replied that it was so.

How can this be?

Rathke was more and more impressed as more about Kei's abilities and true potential surfaced. Just by looking at her, he'd never have guessed such potential from her.

Then he felt the half-lycan weaken further, leaning onto him more for support. He adjusted his position carefully, so as not to suddenly jar her.

"Hey, uh...you all right?" he whispered, glancing down at the gray-haired girl's form.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:24 am
She kept walking in a slow pace in the direction where Tarna and the others were. She opened her scroll and looked carefully at the name again. The letters started to glow and ontop of the letters it now said up ahead. She closed up the scroll and placed it back in her cloak. A couple minutes later, she could see some colored blurs up ahead. As she got closer she could make them out. There was a lycan, a half vamp/lycan, a vampire, and a half vamp/human with a bat ontop of her head. "There she is." Effigy walked closer to the group, getting ready.

Tarna had a bad feeling in her gut once again and turned around only to see the Death Spirit. She shaked in fear, never in her life was she horrified.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:14 am

Kei noticed then that the vampire in bat form resting on her head was shivering. She instantly forget her 'predicament' - which wasn't really a predicament at all.

The brunette reached up and picked the shuddering bat up off her head.

"Hey, um...are you okay?" she asked, once more speaking in bat-tongue though she didn't know it. "What's wrong?" She noted that the poor bat's eyes were wide with...

Kei's dark purple eyes narrowed. Was that...fear she saw? Once more, she spoke.

"What did you see? Why are you so frightened?"

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:37 pm
Nektaro sensed the kings army coming."We must flee Now!"He grabbed Kei and ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:39 pm
Tarna almost flew off of Kei if it wasn't for her grabbing her hair. "What do you think your doing Nektaro?!" she managed to call out. But she didn't care at all, at least they were father away from the Death Spirit.
"Just to answer your questiong Kei.. I saw the legendary Death Spirit."

Effigy turned around and saw an army of men comming straight in her direction. As they ran, one of them shouted out out to Effigy "Get out of the way or we'll kill you." She sighed, I don't really like to kill people who aren't ment to die yet, but its the only way. With both of her arms holding the scythe she raised it and a dark blue glow surrounded the scythe. "Amthyst Azul" she said quietly and with one swipe of her scythe, all the men turned to bones and some to dust. She turned around and started walking again, starting to walk to where Tarna was again.
"Seems like she ran away." Effigy knew she had all day to catch up, so she just layed low for awhile and hid in the shadows until nightfall, until the vampires would seperate to feed.

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:48 pm
A gaint bat flew above them."There you are.....two rats....."The bat dived at them."Its....its the KING!"Nektaro statred to run faster  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:20 pm
~Aniis attempted to stay with the others but her body was too weak. She fell to her knees, out of the arms of the lycan Rathke, who had been helping her. The world around her had become very blurry. It became apparent to her that she had waited too long to feed. All strength, all energy was gradualy vanishing from her. Aniis looked back at Rathke, just now agnologing(sp) his question~

I'm... not certain... but you should make sure that Kei stays safe...

She is special... and now in grave danger...

~slowly, her dim world went dark and she collapsed, unconsious~

AnimeAvatar

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:26 pm
Nektaro turned around to trick the king.he picked up Aniis and Rathke and contiued running  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:43 pm
((Blackmagic, the king is a lycan right?))
"Nektaro, you get Kei, yourself, and the others to safety. I will try to distract the king. I am going to die soon, and I might as well make myself useful." Tarna, before she left looked at Aniss carefully. For a vampire to go unconcious it would only mean too much blood loss, a hard hit, or hasn't fed for awhile. She pulled a pill out of her pocket and gave it to the lycan. "Its a blood pill, I think you'll know what to do with it." Tarna jumped off of Kei and changed into her pure vampire form. Tick did the same by evolving himself into a sabe-toothed bat.
She and Tick stood there, waiting for the king to come closer, waiting for it to follow them, then she would make her move.

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:42 pm

All this was happening too fast for Kei. Mute, she'd simply followed when Nektaro grabbed her hand. But now, the sudden bomber-type attack the King had done had snapped her out of her semi-trancelike state. When she'd heard what the girl with the pet bat - it's name was Tick, if she wasn't mistaken - had said, she stopped, rooted to the spot, and yanked her hand out of Nektaro's grasp.

"You can't face an army alone!" she called to the girl, who had transformed into what looked to be her true vampire form - a truly astounding sight, especially with a gigantic sabre-toothed bat hovering next to her. "You're strong, I can tell, but you'll need help. And...I haven't even repaid my debt to you!"

Then she remembered what the girl had said just moments ago. Legendary...death spirit? Her eyes narrowed. But that would mean...

She shook her head quickly. That was irrelevant; besides, she cared not for the death spirit and what its scroll said. No one was ever fated to die at an appointed time; they all had an unconscious choice regarding that...or so she believed. She turned to the shapeshifting vampire, eyes hardened with determination.

"Nektaro, please, take Rathke and the unconscious girl somewhere safe. They shouldn't have to get hurt on my account. I'll stay here and help, do what I can."

Rathke quickly took the blood pill from the other vampire and, clutching it tightly, glanced down at the now-unconscious half-lycan. Yes, he knew what to do with a blood pill; he'd had to administer it once when Roren had been mauled by a bigger wolf.

He gently propped the girl up into a half-seated position and gently pried her mouth open, and then popped the pill in. It would dissolve in time, and then be absorbed. That would be enough to wake her up...or so he hoped.

Suddenly, Kei's voice reached his ears. She said something about staying and...facing the King?! His head shot up, eyebrows raised in surprise at the half-vampire's boldness...and something about repaying a debt.

"What is she thinking?" he muttered. He wanted to help, although that probably meant getting killed in the process; also, he couldn't just leave the gray-haired girl here alone. So he sat back, deciding to jump in only if needed - provided Nektaro didn't listen to Kei and stayed to fight, too - but this didn't give him the least bit of comfort. For all he knew, he could be watching his first friend in years walk into her own untimely death...

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games