Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellogoodbyetoday

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 am

Hi i have been in the SCA for 10 years..and I'm in AquaTerra...Call me whatever you want....
And i'm An An-Tir girl
I joined in 1999 around June....no July
Ummm...My Mother Is Lady Nimue and i am Think Countess Dagmaer and Duke Thorin's Baby is the cutest thing ever..for those of you who knew they had a child he is currently 14 months old.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 am
Hi!
So I've been in the SCA for a few months now. A friend got me into it. I really want to get into heavy fighting and I really wish I could go to Pennsic this year but I can't manage it. And I'm from Pentamere in the Middle Kingdom.  

Out to the Black

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:08 am
Good Gentles I bid you greetings!
My name is Ulfrun of Talonval, a Shire in the Kingdom of the Middle that may be on its way to becoming a Barony. I've been playing on and off for about three years and I like to dabble in a bit of everything. Hi OttB and Civi!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Civilian13
Greetings!
I am Lady Reyna Thorne (registered, woot!) who hails from the Shire of Talonval within the Region of Pentemere of the mighty Middle Kingdom!
My device is submitted for the second time and hopefully it'll pass this time.

I am civilian13 smile new avi

Runa Whynd
Good Gentles I bid you greetings!
My name is Ulfrun of Talonval, a Shire in the Kingdom of the Middle that may be on its way to becoming a Barony. I've been playing on and off for about three years and I like to dabble in a bit of everything. Hi OttB and Civi!

*waves back*  

Mrsbruhaha

MoonieKittenGirl

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 pm
Hello all,
I am Lady Aisha (Got my AoA at Siege!) who also hails from the Shire of Talonval, Region of Pentamere, Middle Kingdom *waves to Civi, Runa and OttB* I've been playing for about a year or so, and I actually JUST picked my name fairly recently razz took me long enough......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:40 pm
Yay, Hi there Moonie!  

Runa Whynd

Mrsbruhaha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:29 am
wow...it almost seems like talonval is taking over smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 am
Hey all. Been going to Pennsic and other events since I was 2 months old whee Parents met there, Cooper's lake is in my blood(Eww that kinda a gross thought really). Hoping to get my SCA name passed as Carlotta Malarkey(Alotta Malarkey for short). I hail from Æthelmearc, Shire of Kings Crossing. It's nice to meet you all  

kashi-ko

Tandahda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 am
Greetings, I am called Laeka Baerbsdoittir. (I have since changed the spelling of my persona name since I started, the first spelling was Laika, thinking to come from Russia and having abandoned that.)

My persona is still young, I'm leaning towards having come from Iceland and settled in Scotland/Ireland, (This is the path that my grandmother took before she came to Canada (She went from Iceland, to Scotland to Ireland to Canada.) I'm thinking of a later persona perhaps 15th century or there abouts.

I come from Insula Magna, (I'm not sure if it's a recognized term but it's what we use around here, Vancouver Island) In the principality of Tir Righ, the Kingdom of An Tir.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 pm
Good evening to you all~
My name's Caitlin, and though I've not yet joined the SCA, I'm hoping to in the very near future. My boyfriend introduced me to it, so I have him to thank.
I'm on the Isle of Man, in the Glen Rathlin Shire, situated in the Kingdom of Drachenwald.
Not much more to be said, so I give my best wishes to you all, and bid you goodnight.  

gothikara

Laucien

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:38 pm
Greetings to all of you. I am Gabriel Di Braci of the Shire of Talonval in the Kingdom of Midrealm. I recently became Deputy Herald for the group, and am a Fencer for the Shire. I'm glad to be here, so thanks for having me.

My persona is English from the mid 1400's, youngest son of a court baron.

DRACO INVICTUS  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 am
Welcome, all you new folks out there! smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=2782857  

Divash

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13