Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:28 pm
Gaz tried to stand up, her legs still shaking. She stood still for awhile while her legs adjusted to her weight.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:16 pm
"Here, come on, lean on me. I'm a lot stronger than you think...what's your name? Mine's Ella, this is Linnea and Rose, this is Michiko, Daichi Etsuko and Cho." Ella let the girl lean on her shoulder as they left the store.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:22 pm
"And don't forget Sicily," said Linnea, motioning to the girl standing beside her. They moved out of the store and continued to walk out of the mall. "Daichi, put all our bags into the trunk." Linnea gestured to the open trunk she had just unlocked. "Rose, if you don't mind...you did get here by yourself. Could you meet us back at the waterfall? Ella, I don't really know what your magic can do. Can you like, turn invisible and fly out of here too? We'll need your seat for...um, what is your name?" Linnea turned and asked Gaz politely.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:45 pm
"M-my name's Gaz" she said quitely while holding onto her arm.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:01 pm
"Okay Gaz, you can sit in the back, in between Daichi and Cho. I hope you don't mind?" Linnea was worried it was going to be a bit of a squeeze. Why hadn't she bought a bigger car after her last accident?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:04 pm
Rose waited for them to leave to release the demon to fly back to the falls, she hid under the tree, still there.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:13 pm
"We'll see you guys soon." Ella took off right after Rose. She managed to yes, turn herself invisible to fly back there. You could do anything if you knew the right words. She landed softly and saw Rose sitting under a tree. She joined her and sat fluidly on the floor. "Its hard isn't it, containing the demon."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:22 pm
''At times, it's similar to a vampire in the way of the blood lust. But, it's usually pretty hard.'' Rose said slowly.

Demon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But with dragon wings, that I couldn't add, sweatdrop  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:47 pm
"I don't know how you do it. It's fairly easy for me to contain the magic, so I wouldn't know, but wow. I think its great that you went shopping with us, that must have been difficult."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:07 pm
''Somewhat, it depends what is around me.'' Rose lifted her legs.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:45 pm
Gaz nodded to the question about sitting inbetween them, luckly she had a small frame and could fit easily.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Linnea started up her car and backed out of the parking lot. During the ride back to Forks she was mostly silent. Daichi, Cho, Estuko, Michiko, and Sicily took turns though, asking Gaz questions once she started to look better.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:35 pm
"I have another question, you seem to like quiet...do I annoy you by being so....exuberant? Just curious really." Ella turned to Rose, waiting for the answer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:48 pm
Gaz answered all the questions the answered but kept them simple not giving too much infomation about herself. Though sometimes she did answer the questions with another question, he loved to stump people.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:14 pm
"Here, we'll need to run in the rest of the way." said Linnea, as she haphazardly parked at the edge of the woods in Forks, and got out of the car, helping the others out.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games