Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:06 pm
Cya and Zane had just left the residential part of Forks, when they heard an overly loud clap of thunder. "What do you think that was?" Cya thought-spoke to Zane. "I don't know." Zane started running towards the source of the sound, and Cya had no choice but to follow him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:46 pm
Stacy left after her little bombshell. yes venus new there was something up but what? and for stacy to notice it too, its gotta be big.

about an hour later Venus heard the thunder, it wasn't normal. Venus put on a jumper and climbed out her window, she went and sat down on the roof. Venus leanded aganst the windowstill, and put up a sheld from the rain. she sat for a while, looking at the area were the vampires were playing. Just then she heard running she looked down to see two wolfs ranning into her yard, they stopped and started to take a look around. "Wolfies!" Venus heard stacy yell.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:56 am
Aysel watched the game, keeping her ears covered but could still here the loud booms of the ball smacking against the bat. Her senstive ears were aching after a while from hearing the loud claps of thunder from the game. Now here's a another thing that sucks, my ears are more sensitive  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:25 pm
Lily found the others no problem, her enhanced hearing could tell the difference between baseball and thunder any day. She walked out into the clearing. "Hey everybody, I've been hunting. Mind if I join?" She asked, then shot Aysel a glare. You've been holding in some pretty heavy secrets there haven't you? Heard you a few days ago, before I left to hunt.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:26 pm
"Yeah, come on, pick your team." Michiko grinned. The teams had switched, and she was up at bat.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:49 pm
"I'm gonna go with you Michiko. One of my acquired powers is speed. I'm thinking Edward and I might have a race!" Lily grinned, she was very competitive. "Who's got outfield with me?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:55 pm
Caterinna sat with the baby watching the game amused.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:22 pm
Dion followed the wolves very carefully, stopping at the edge of someone's backyard at the same time they did. Once they started running again, she was grateful to exercise her legs and keep up. She noticed absentmindedly as she ran that, the closer they got to the woods of Forks, the louder the thunder became. "Is that supposed to be right? What was it, Physics, that we learned about that?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:55 pm
As Cya and Zane ran closer to the source of the noise, in her wolf form she had to lower her ears in pain. "It's so loud," she whined to Zane. "Somehow...I don't think this thunder is human." Zane speculated. In this form, she was obedient to the male leader of pack, so because Zane continued on, she continued to follow him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:44 pm
Lily and Edward stiffened. They both heard the approaching visitors. "Oh crap!" Everyone heard her and turned to her and Edward. "We have to tone it down. Visitors." Everyone turned to Alice, who nodded in confirmation.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:46 pm
Caterina picked up the now sleeping baby and held her close. She would die before her sister would die. Just then she looked at her watch. "Aw, crap I'm gonna be late" Caterina moaned. She had to go to court that day to decide if she would get legal custody of the baby.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:50 pm
"Go now, they're not dangerous, but the hunter is coming, we'll watch out for you. I can come if you want. But for now we just gotta keep a little bit more quiet." Lily sat down on a moss covered rock and watched as the now human game continued.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:58 pm
"Yeah, could you? They like it if at least someone other than family can actually say that you're a good parent. I'll meet you there if you don't mind, you can just sit in the audience section unless they call you up." Caterina siad and got in her car. A while later she was there. It turned out they didn't need Lily but it was good to have her all the same. "Caterina, I will grant you legal guardian of this child, but, should we see that the living conditions are unfit she will be taken away from you" the judge said. "Thank you" Caterina siad and signed the documents. After going out of the courtroom Caterina hugged Lily. "Oh my God I can't believe I won!" she exclaimed, tears in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:10 pm
"You can show them my house, its all hooked up. Don't worry about it." Lily said through Caterina's tears. "Congratulations hun, your baby sister loves you."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:36 pm
"I just didn't think they'd grant me custody I mean they always stressed about me being to young. Wow, I can't believe I'm a mother now." Caterina said. "Oh God, I completly forgot about looking for a house." Caterina said, she knew now that she was teh legal guardian she would have to find a house.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games