Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:47 pm
"Oww ow ow owwwww." Ai was still rubbing her face, after her fall, but stopped when she heard someone. That voice.....Sira? I can't let anybody see me on the ground rubbing my face. She sat up and opened the box, rubbing her forehead a little, and acted like she didn't hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:49 pm
Sira caught sight of Ai soon. "Hey Ai.." he said slightly smiling as he rubbed the back of his head shyly. From back here you could tell his face was red.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:59 pm
Ai looked at Sira and smiled. "Hi." His face is red. I wonder why. Mine is cause I fell, but from the air and sound waves givin off from him it makes me feel like blushing. That's why! He's blushing...but why? She scooped some of her ice cream and took a bite. "Yum."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:07 pm
Sira turned around to make sure no one had followed him back here. He let out a silent sigh of relief. "Ai.." Sira paused trying to find the right words to explain to her how he felt. 'Come on just say it!' "I really like you.." there he had said it and he knew his face was red.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:17 pm
Ai had stopped what she was doing and blushed, not knowing what to say. He-he likes me and I think I like him. But I promised myself to never get close to anyone, for I would just disapoint them like I did my family. What should I say? "I-I like you too....but I can't like you. I would just fail you." She stared at the ice cream in her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:22 pm
"O-Oh.." Sira muttered looking down at the ground.. "Um.. Okay.." he said heading back to the front of the freezer sighing.. 'I knew I shouldn't have told her. I'm such an idiot..' he told himself stopping in the middle of the freezer and leaning against the icy walls.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:31 pm
I shouldn't have said that. Now I made him and myself feel bad. Ai put her ice cream down and caught up to Sira. She opened her mouth to say sorry but she stood there frozen by how long she stood in the back of the freezer. "I-I'm s-s-s-s..." She tried to speak but was too cold.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:36 pm
Sira looked up from the ground when he heard Ai's voice. "You must be freezing.." he said helping Ai back to the front of the freezer.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Shizume pulled out two sweater as she handed them to Ai and Sira "must be cold." she said smiling. Shizume already had a sweater on as she walked past Sira, "So did you tell her yet?" she whispered in Sira's ear as she walked past him to the back of the frezzer humming a song.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:55 pm
Sira put the sweater on his face red again. 'Great Shizume knows too..' he thought to himself.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:41 pm
"Th-Thank you." Ai nodded at Shizume and put the sweater on and looked at Sira. "W-what i was trying to s-s-say was, that i-im s-sorry. I didn't m-mean to s-say it like that." She looked down. "It's just t-that i've diss-disapointed anyone close to m-me, other than Sh-Shizume. Sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:47 pm
"Its okay.. I was kind of expecting you to respond like that.." Sira said shivering.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:52 pm
Ai cocked her head to the side. "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:02 pm
Sira sighed leaning against the icy walls. "Its just no ones ever even liked me as a friend." he muttered. "You all are the only friends I've ever had so I'm used to that kind of response."  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:13 pm
Fuyu jumped out of the forest that she called home, but left her jutsu on it so no one could disturb it while she was gone. She lept away from her home in the Hidden Mist village, and jumped away toward the Hidden Leaf village. She jumped past the gates with amazing speed and landed in the streets of the Leaf Village. She walked through the quiet streets. She then ran across a young man and young girl. Her silver hair blew in the breeze.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games