Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:54 am
-walks out of the room while candy sleeps and i walk outside with my skateboard take off my shirt an blare my radio an skate around ...i start to think about candy and my other life when suddenly a car pulls up and shots are fire and im clipped but i pull our a desert eagle and fire back taking out the gunman and the river drives fast- fuuuuuuuuuck- i fall holding my shoulder-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Sove walks out of the school to catch some air and hears some music blaring.

"Hey, could you turn it down?" Sove yelled.

No reply.

"Come on. I really don't wnat to have a problem."

Sove then walks over to the car and finds a guy with a skateboard and a gunshot in the shoulder.

"Oh My God!"

Sove runs back to the lobby of the campus yelling "HELP HELP! SOMEONES BEEN SHOT IN THE PARKING LOT!"

He runs back to the skater and finds a gun in his hand.

"My god he shot himself. Wait why the shoulder? He didn't shoot himself."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:38 pm
Username Angelicos Flame
Name: Ulric De Van Casteele
Sex: Male
sexuality: straight
Personality: Cold and dry, stays away from any type of crowd (for him a crowd is minimum 6 people), hunting skills are remarkably strong and his precision is scaringly sharp with anything, from a gun to his fists, passing through any throwing objects and weaponry, swordsman to the core, and yet surprises await.
User Image

((Typing color: dark red))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:48 am
- i get up and go into my bag and i reach for my auto tek tek 9's and i run into the street and empty shells into the car and i look at the people an flash a police badge then call it in but this entire time i forgot about my arm and pass out due to blood loss-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:15 pm
Ulric stood in the shadows back against a tree. Witness of the situation, he stayed as cold as ever.
''Why do people always struggle when death is near? I wonder...'' Rock said. On his shoulder,
a crow was perched, looking at Rock intesively.
''Maybe it is because they have still things to accomplish in this mediocre world... Wouldn't you struggle?'' the crow asked. It had a soft female voice, though it was deep in meaning.

''Who knows? Only destiny and fate...'' Rock said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:21 pm
*Sove walks up to Ulric*

"Ello'"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:12 pm
-after being wrapped up and woken up in the infermary i go back outside to sklate again this time i bring a much bigger bag-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:44 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
*Sove walks up to Ulric*

"Ello'"

Ulric's eyes shifted to the person before sliding the other side of the tree. Sove followed, but there was no one there. ''Interesting human indeed... Though that humans are unrecieving... They would never feel the power in your veins... My lord...'' The crow said. A dark figure, seeming like a dark angel took the form of Ulric. ''Do not give off such vital information this easily, Durene...'' Ulric muttured to the crow.''Well, I would look at this move you have just made, see which is more revealing... And it's a miracle you can walk and live in the sun'' the crow replied and flew off. Ulric looked down at the person wondering where the heck he just went, Then turned around to get inside the school.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:16 pm
Sove sees the skater skating.

"Shouldn't you be resting your shoulder?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:30 pm
- looks at the klid- pain is just another set back that is stupid to focus on - i smile brightly and keeep skating-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:48 pm
Kyra walks outside and looks at everybody outside. From Albie, to the boy he was conversing with, to another person she did not know, who seemed to be talking to a crow That is odd... she thinks before going over to join Albie.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:51 pm
- i turn and spot kyra and smile an wlak towards her- heyy your finally up  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:55 pm
Kyra smiles as she sees Albie walking towards her "Ha ha, yeah I was tired. What happened to your shoulder? she asked straightforwardly "It looks like you got shot!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:57 pm
- i smile like a guilty four year old trying to play innoccent and i show her my badge- some gang bangers thought they could kill a cop but im too good for their no good aiming asses- i kiss her and pull out a board from my bag- do you know how to skate?  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:02 pm
Kyra raises her eyebrows at this piece of news but lets him change the subject, "No I don't...I've always wanted to though" she eyes the board apprehensively "I'll probably fall though, I'm clumsy as hell" she laughs.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games