Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Returning to the forest she sighed staying out of shcool was ordered for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:45 pm
Ria smiled in the morning when she heard Mariele practicing her attempts to be changed out of French. Regardless, the smell of vampire bothered her and made her irate. She avoided running into Mariele before French class, because she knew her schedule, but after that would be a whole different ball game.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:27 pm
Ebony walked around school grounds carrefull for windows.

-yeah, i know, go read a book or something kids.-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:22 pm
"What language would you like to be transferred to?" "Why don't you give me a free block? I'll take Spanish online or something." Mariele was still agitated - but she did know the language.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:13 am
Ebony found a dove deciding to name it Rita she talked to it, letting it talk back. Soon befriended it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:42 pm
Mariele finally stalked from the office, but now with only seven courses for the year. The stupid secretary had yielded, and agreed to let her take Spanish online. As she walked, the tension eased from Mariele's shoulders. She could handle this now. She would still be out on the lookout for werewolves, but now at least she didn't have to deal with more than were necessary inside of school.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:19 pm
''Still on the lookout hunh?''She called to
Mariele on the tree, Rita on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Ria smiled at the exchange outside. Staring absent mindedly out the window, she started conjuring jewels and other sparklies to sell so she could pay the bills.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:45 pm
Ebony smiling devilishly looked down Mariele. ''There is a price for which the blood we dine. Face it you're not a vegitarian, nor am I.'' Ebony looked down now straight faced.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:10 pm
"I never said I was, did I?" Mariele snarled. She gave herself a moment to get composed. "Although I suppose your company is more tolerable than Ria's. You don't pretend to be what you're not, wolf."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:02 am
''I hide no secrets, I kill humans also. They need it more than the animals. Thus there are sop many.'' Eboony said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:02 pm
Ria rolled her eyes in disgust at Mariele's comment, proud as she was, she wouldn't let it stand. Quickly conjuring a smooth pebble, about the size of her thumbnail, she threw with remarkable aim - at the back of Mariele's head. "I don't pretend to be what I'm not...leech. I am civilized." After this comment she knew that Mariele would probably attack, so she braced herself.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:27 pm
Mariele hissed as the pebble struck her, but was able to restrain herself to stop from attacking. "How about we talk somewhere else?" she deliberately continued to address only Ebony. "I know our kind traditionally hate each other, but maybe that can't prevent us from making a deal. There are some particular werewolves I'm looking for - I wonder if perhaps you know them..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:20 am
''I might, it depends on the pack. There are many other werewolves besides me.'' Ebony said.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:37 pm
Ria, only slightly disappointed when Mariele didn't attack, went back to reading, and conjuring small birds. Silence didn't bother her, more it comforted her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games