Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:27 pm
(('m sorry I haven't written to anyone! I got home a few days ago, but I've had a lot to deal with. One of my friends called me and told me that my best friend in the whole world passed way. On here she was known as CowgirlKicksBut2006 or Lucia2006. If you think of her - please smile. She'd hate it if everyone was all sad. I can't write a whole lot atm..... but I hope I can write more tomorrow^^ I also realize now how suddenly life can be lost forever. And that I don't say this enough - in case something happens to me or to you, I love you.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:40 pm
(I'm sorry about your loss. ANd I love you too.)  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:50 am
((^^ heart ))

Bella snuggled deep into Edward. "I love you so much - but I just don't want this to tear us apart. You were man enough to make this thing with me, and now you've gotta be even stronger to be the dad." She sighed, wiping her eyes. "What are we going to do? I feel so lost, so confused. And I'll be like this for 9 more months, so you'll have to be the rational one here."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:49 pm
< I'm so sorry, much love!!!!>

Alice caught up with Rosalie and Emmet who were seperated, but not far from each other, satisfying their thirst. Jasper was right behind her.  

kanangirl123

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:32 pm
((eya!! Poor you!! I'm sorry for your loss.. D: ))

Edward kissed the top of her head, smiling slightly. Wasn't he USUALLY the rational one? He sighed, placing his hand lightly on bella's chin and turning her so that he could see her beautiful face.

"If you think I'd let a child tear us appart, Bella," He cooed, smiling softly, reassuringly, "You must be out of your mind. I'm almost glad I can't read your mind right now... I'd be even more confused than you!"

He kieed her lightly on the lips, then rested his ice-cold forehead against hers. "I love you so much, Bella... It hurts so much wneh you're crying..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:54 pm
"Ready to go back home?" Rosalie asked, taking Emmetts hand.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:33 pm
(( it's ok - she died within seconds, so i don't feel as terrible knowing she didn't suffer. i went out to her mom's house today and she still wants me to come over and stuff :_ ) Also, I wrote a poem about her and her mom wants me to read it during her funeral tomorrow. I said yes, but we'll see how far i can get before i break down >.<))

Bella kissed Edward back deeply. She gave one final sniff then sucked it up, sighing. "A confused vampire... that would be interesting," she smirked. "And you know it hurts me even more to see you upset - to know that you want to cry and you can't really." She made him lay down and she laid on top of him. "We'll be strong together. We've gotta be strong for both of 'em. And for each other. I just can't imagine how much things are going to change around here." She kissed him deeply again. "But I can see now that our love won't change. Not in forever." She snuggled into him, massaging his chest. She could tell he was the slightest bit turned on and she laughed. "Careful babe. That's how we got into all of this in the first place."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:57 am

((Well... that's atleast a bit better. I hope everything goes okay at the funeral!!))

Edward smirked devilishly. two could play at this little game of Bella's, and she knew it full well. He kissed the top of her head again, still smirking.

"Aw... but Bella," He whined, pouting. "That's not fair!" He played with her hair a bit, his smirk completely ruining the pout. He sighed heavily, looking away from her, up at the ceiling.

"Well... It's not like we could get in the same mess again, at least not now," He mused, still smirking. "But... you know... if you'd rather not chance it, that's fine too. I can bee a good boy until after the baby's born..."

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:22 pm
Alice twitched slightly when she saw a vision of what Edward and Bella were doing. "You know, I think we should give them about 10 more minutes." She said with a slight smile. Jasper felt her embarrassment and smiled, almost knowing what her vision had been about, he didn't even have to ask anymore/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:05 pm
Rosalie understood right away what happened in her vision. "Why? What's going on?" Emmett asked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:54 pm
"Nothing you want to walk in on." Said Alice simply, with a smirk. "You guys wanna go see a movie or something? I could use some time outta the house. Hanging out with Bella's great and all, but I could use some vampire time."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:02 pm
(Whenever Emmett talks it will now be in this color just to make it a bit easier. Rose's color will stay the same)
"Sounds great. What do you want to see? I heard that the Invisibles just came out and that looks like an awesome movie" Rosalie said. "No! I don't want to go some chick flick. I want to go see an action movie" Emmett complained. "It's not a chick flick doofus, it's about a boy who dies and he has to figure out where his body is and how he died and only then can he come back to life" Rosalie explained.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:39 pm
DARK BLUE from now on>

"Its a good thing Emmet can get by on muscle alone, or else he'd be in some real trouble." Said Jasper with a smirk. Alice grabbed his shirt and pulled him backwards just in time to miss Emmet's swinging fist. "I saw that coming Emmet..." Said Alice, who had traded her grip on Jasper's shirt for an arm around his waist. Jasper laughed his quiet bass laugh, Alice always managed to get him out of trouble.

"So lets go see the movie!" Said Alice with a twinkly giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:59 pm
((No fair, I want a color! And I wanna see a movie crying ))

"You don't have to be good. It shouldn't hurt the babies.... not now anyway." She rubbed Edward's chest and kissed his neck. "After all - we won't be able to do anything after 4 months when I'm all fat." She giggled, pulling his head close into her chest, knitting her fingers tightly into his hair.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:21 am
They got to the movie theatre a few seconds later, slwing down before they reached human civilization. "So we all agree that we want to see The Invisibles?" Rosalie asked. "I guess"Emmett agreed a bit reluctantly. "Or if you really want you boys can split up and go see a movie and us girls can go see this" Rosalie suggested. "I'm in! What about you Jasper?" Emmett said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games