Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:01 pm
He didn't seem to be listening. He was far too absorbed in his task. "Thish ish MY body!!! GET OUT!!!" Before everyone's eyes, his body slowly began to rot...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:30 am
"SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUICKLY OR YOU"LL BE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he smacked him upside the head.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:13 pm
He was now pretty much a full-fledged zombie, and that one slap was enough to send him flying. As Xane struggled to regain both breath and energy, he struggled just to get up. His left arm crumbled into dust, and his throat was practically melting...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:53 pm
"uuuuurrrrrrrggggggg!!!!! fine then!!!!!!" he jumpped inside his body and made him force out the word.

(devient i kno wbut it had to be done)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:40 pm
It came out gargled, lost to his crumbling throat tissue. Suddenly, he cried "ENOUGH!!!" loudly and clearly. Galbatorix was forced out of his body, and Xane suckd back in with a blinding white light. When the light cleared, he was back to normal, except for the fact that blue runes glowed in rings along his arms and legs. He was panting, trying to support himself on all fours, clearly quite drained by the action. He was trembling all over. Slowly, with great effort, he turned his head towards Galbatorix and the woman. "My... name... is... Tobias..." He then passed out, hitting the ground like a puppet whose strings had been cut. His breathing became steady, and the runes faded...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:39 pm
(claps hands* brava!!!!!!!!!!!)

he turned back to a gold coulor now that it was over, he then looked after both of them.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:29 pm
(Which one of us should wake up first?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:53 am
(uhhh....i don't know......me i guess)

she woke fealing sore, she saw that he was out of it and kneeled by him, stroking his hair out of the way. waiting for him to wake up.

(thats your cue now 4laugh )  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:54 pm
His eyes fluttered open. "Wh... Wh... Who are you? I'm Tobias."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:03 pm
"i'm lilly remember???" she smiled.

Galbatorix watched, "you protected lilly, she ows you her life"

"realy????" turns to him, "thank you!!!"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:21 pm
"I don't remember doing any of that, but I will remember that name. Lilly, was it?" Suddenly, he felt weight in his pockets. Sifting his hands through them, he found... the photos. "Wh... What are these strange pictures of dead people doing in my clothes!?!" He looked positively mortified.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:30 pm
(Uhhhh... Hello?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:29 pm
(gutan tag liebling!!!!!!!!!)

she grimaced, "you..............you killed them, " she took the one of her out. "but when you tryed to kill me, you couldn't...." she saw the horror struck look on his face. "its okey its onl......" she suddenly had another flash back.

she was standin g with him, and he introdused himself as Tobius. she bowed and introdused herself as....wait that wasn't her name........ she then came back to the present time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:44 pm
He looked at Galbatorix. "The Ceremony... Gods, did something go wrong with the Ceremony, Galbatorix? Has Xane used mine vessel as a puppet for his own dirty work? Worse, I can plainly see we aren't in Britton anymore. Good gods, look at these buildings! No stone I know of can shine so luminously! Galbatorix, what has become of me?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:31 am
he sighed. "we are hundreds of thousands of years into the futer, earth was distroyed long ago, this is the planet venus. you, like Lilly, where saved into the white tree of merlin. that is why you two are alive, lilly was taken in buy the enemy. her foster parents, and raised. you didn't turn into a child though, you mearly turned into a teen, now your grown and lilly is a teen. she will have to go through high aging to get to her rightful age. you two worked together in the past and........." he stopped himself. "well..........in you memory, where you walked away. that was her............." he sighed. "i don't think she eneylonger remembers, she is getting her memories back, yours should be completely restored."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games