Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
City Livin' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:46 pm
"Lets just get everyone something from the dessert menu!" Julie suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:16 pm
"Okay - so that'll be five parfaits. Do you mind ordering Julie?" Alanta thought.

At the outskirts of the city, the clouds began to part.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 am
"Not at all." Said Julie, oblivious to the clouds. "Um, five parfaits please." She ordered. "Do they all come in the same flavor?" She asked Piria as the waitress walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:04 pm
"Oh, yes, they have a specialty here," Alanta told her.

As the storm petered out, and sun was restored across the city, Piria suddenly came back into existence in Julie's apartment. She started at the unfamiliar surroundings, then remembered - they'd all been talking here - how long ago had that been? Piria glanced out the window, but the cityscape below held no clues. She looked vainly for a calendar of some sort in the empty room.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:37 pm
Julie peered out the window, finally noting the cloudless sky. "Oh! Piria must be back now." She said, hitting her forehead. Quickly, she pulled out her cell phone, and dialed her home phone number.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:03 pm
"Ack!" Piria rather ungracefully fell through the wall at the sound of the loud ringing; up until now, the empty apartment had been deadly silent. When she'd recovered herself, she made a dash for the phone. "Hello?" Piria cleared her throat, and tried again. "Hello?" What am I doing answering someone else's call?" she wondered, a little too late. At least the scratchiness had left her voice - the melodic quality of a vampire had returned to her words so quickly, it must mean she'd been 'out' for only less than a day.

Alanta handled the parfaits when they came to the table, setting one in front of each person while Julie made her call. She wore a large smile - Piria was back! - and was facing the window and the skies outside, so she didn't physically see the expression on the waiter's face. But her mind picked up, like always, the negative thoughts he was thinking. So the mute finally got herself some friends. Or are they her friends? Maybe they'll rob her blind once she sets foot outside later; the loss of sight will go nicely with her incapable tongue. Alanta turned to face Jules, because she was right, it was him, and she wore an altogether different smile now. What's she grinning at? There was no warning as Alanta lashed out with her telekinesis, sending Jules crashing into the table behind. She continued to sit, but she was seething with anger.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:35 pm
"Hey Piria!" Said Julie sounding relieved. "We went out for some food, did you want to come meet us? Atlanta can give you the address." She said quickly, passing the phone to Atlanta, who had a satisfied smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:45 pm
"Walk down five blocks east, and it's the cafe with the completely glass storefront," Alanta thought, hoping the telepathic message would travel through the phone. "Hey!" a hand swiped the phone away. "Who are you talking to, another weird friend? What did you do to me, you freak?" Jules snapped the phone closed. The cafe owner's voice could be heard in the background, demanding indignantly that the fight - or whatever it was - stop, but Jules had eyes only for Alanta. Alanta stared coolly back - how could she ever have had a crush on him?

Piria heard everything that happened over the phone, and in her haste to reach her friends, she decided to take the short way to the street. Taking a breath, she simply fell through the outside wall of the building. She landed lightly on the sidewalk, and then Piria took off at a run - no one noticed anything out of the ordinary, because hey, this was New York.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:59 pm
eek >

Julie closed her phone and put it away. Aaron stared, bewildered at Atlanta, she had always seemed to calm, at ease. Now she was very, very angry. It was a strange thing to behold.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:31 pm
(Erm, I'm just going through the character files - p h y x a t e d - left me, and Jules is...Alanta's former crush, that is, until she stopped obssessing over him and really tuned in to his thoughts. Then she found out he despised her just for being mute, and since then she's began to hate him (she comes here often, you remember).)

"You," Jules pointed a finger in Alanta's face "Somehow threw me over into that table. How did you do it, you freak of nature?" Alanta continued to meet Jule's gaze, but she wouldn't deign to reply. She continued to stare, and at the same time Alanta realized she couldn't look away, she also discovered she was beginning to cry - silent tears that slipped down her face, though, not fat droplets. Alanta was rooted to her spot in horror.

A sudden crash of glass drew everyone's attention, and Piria stood framed in the doorway of the brightly lit cafe. She took a few steps forward, and the glass door practically shuddered closed in relief, behind her. Piria walked up behind Alanta to glare at the waiter. "Did this jerk make you cry?" she said interrogatively.

"Who are all these people?" For a moment, Jules imagined he saw the girl's form flicker in the lights.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:51 am
razz >

"Um...its really none of your business." Said Julie, looking at Jules. "So if you could just um, stop hallucinating and accusing my friend. And bring us our food!" She said. Hopefully nobody noticed that she was making it up as she went along.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:26 pm
"Jules! That's it, you're fired!" A man Alanta recognized to be the owner of the cafe appeared suddenly behind Jule's shoulder, just as Piria had materialized behind her own. "I'm sorry, but you young people should leave as soon as possible too. You can finish your desserts, though," the owner said graciously, and without another word, left.

"Alanta, you look as pale as a ghost," Piria said, concerned.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:16 pm
"Ya Atlanta, have some food!" Said Julie, shoving the just now arriving parfaits in her direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:01 pm
Alanta rapidly consumed her own parfait, but vehemently refused to eat any of the others they'd ordered. "He said to leave soon, so you get to work on those four." Alanta said to Julie.

Piria made a face at the food on the table. "I would help you," she offered to Julie, "But I don't know what would happen to all the stuff in my stomach if I happened to dissappear before I got a chance to retch."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:08 pm
"There's no way I can eat all of these!" Said Julie, laughing. "You have to have some of them!"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games