Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Streets of Aegisia [[LITERATE Demon/Human Roleplay]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Of course ^^ All good RPers do!!
  What rules? o.O
  I'm a poll whore. Give me gold!
View Results

Drunken Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:09 pm
"Wait.. are you talking about dimitri?" he said not really knowing who else he could be talking about "I've been wanting to do a job like that" He said ((he doesnt know he robbed dimitri's house the night before, that was just a random house))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:21 pm
"Exactly. He hears we're there, he won't give up the possibility of takin us both out at the same time. Though the problem is those damned guards. You take out those guards, as well as steal a bit, and I'll handle Dimitri. Deal?" Hiroshi holds out his hand.  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:51 pm
she walked around outside, humming softly, she opened her purse and looked in the mirror, she sighs and continues to walk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:52 pm
"Deal" he said grabbing it and shaking  

Drunken Knight

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:20 pm
she looked at the sky then back at the ground lost in thought  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:37 pm
"We'll pull the heist tomorrow, right now I must apologize to someone." Hiroshi says as he catches up with Crystal.  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:39 pm
she hears someone and turns around "oh hello again" she said looking at him, she smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:34 pm
Back to his normal-ness again, he says, "Look, about last night, well, I should explain.."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:37 pm
she cut him off "its ok, i understand" she said smiling weakly "i heard you crying last night, im sorry if what i look like made you remember something that was painful" (hey have to get off at 1 kk)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:41 pm
(ok)
"I should really explain.. You see, I used to work for the government, that is, until they found out i was a demon. After that.. they.. they killed my family. and Kameko.. You two just.. look so much alike, I.. Im sorry.." Hiroshi hugs Crystal, crying.  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:44 pm
she looks at him and hugs him back "im sorry to hear that" she said trying to soothe him "and its ok, i understand"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:51 pm
"How so?"  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:54 pm
"well i lost someone i had loved as well, and everytime i see something that resembles them i think its him" she sighs "but that was a long time ago"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:58 pm
"I-I'm sorry.."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:00 pm
she smiled "dont be, its ok, that was in the past now" she sighs and lightly kisses him "im sorry about how you felt" (hey i have to go sry but cya later ^_^)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games