Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:38 am
dronze

who are you and why are you making useless posts in this particular thread?

in case you hadn't noticed, this thread isn't really the best place to be doing that...

I think he was referring to Kobold's guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:16 am
but it is a valid point, nonetheless...  

dronze
Vice Captain

queen-momma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:57 pm
Bravo!!!! I love reading what you write Dronze...quite interesting  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:38 pm
Finally someone saying what I have been wanting to say to people like that makes me so mad I too were once a newbie who started out as verious nicks but anyways I am sick and tired people gripping about new people that just not cool and thats way I really dont want a battle system on gaia if it involves having to play with other gaians becuase you get people like that who calls you names in games.  

MinaKurasaki

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:42 pm
JenniferPowers
Finally someone saying what I have been wanting to say to people like that makes me so mad I too were once a newbie who started out as verious nicks but anyways I am sick and tired people gripping about new people that just not cool and thats way I really dont want a battle system on gaia if it involves having to play with other gaians becuase you get people like that who calls you names in games.

. <--- this is your friend. Use him wisely.

Personally, I would enjoy PvP, but it would probably turn into something like Counterstrike with people accusing each other of hacking and calling each other n00bs and fags.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:05 pm
dronze
Thank you, thank you...

Anyhow, shameless plug time.

I have a quest thread up, it has all kinds of nifty stuff to come.

It's in the donations subforum, you should check it out.... no, wait...

*waves hand in all his uber-slick Jediness*
you will check it out.

did my jedi mind-trick work?

Dude... when did you start using all this Jedi mind-trick stuff? Eh...cute stuff I guess.  

Black Hale

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:04 am
Just because KOTOR sucks doesn't mean Jedi Knight wasn't a bomb-diggy game.

tell me I did not just use the term "bomb-diggy"..... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:36 am
*rolls eyes* I'm not getting into this one all over again...we've had too many KOTOR Rules/Sucks arguements!!

But yes, Jedi Knight is a cool game...

*laughs* Bomb-diggy...that's like...odd coming from you...oh hell!

oh, and just a thought...there's no real mind-trick idea in Jedi-Knight...unless you're talking about the outcast one? There's the confuzzle thing-a-ma-bobby in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy...but no mind-trick... so unless it's Outcast... *grins* you're quoting KOTOR...although, I'll be nice and just say you're quoting movies...  

Black Hale

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:41 am
I'm not quoting anything... I'm using an idea that george lucas may or may not sue me for  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:47 am
The chances of George Lucas wandering around on Gaia and finding your
ideas is just a tiny bit unlikely...don't you think?  

Black Hale

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:51 am
no, because that genius (read: fat sack of mindless s**t) needs to rip off his ideas from somewhere...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:19 am
oh be nice!!  

Black Hale

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:43 pm
it's not my fault that he's a sell-out hack...

he was once a visionary... looks like the cataracts have finally set in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Rant number 8.... thanks to x_starrybabi_x for her submission.

Quote:
So...i'm gonna go out and say wish of me as you think.

I neither know you, and after reading this little post, do I want to know you. I'm going to assume that you meant "Think of me how you wish", because after your hate-speak of the disabled in this little hissyfit, I'm half tempted to wish a plague of parasites upon you.

For those of you that may not know me on any real personal level, I'm about to divulge a bit about myself here, as it gives me an even greater amount of glee to pick this little s**t apart piece by piece for it.

Quote:
I HATE RETARDED PEOPLE

Shall I point out that most people hate what they are?

Your blatant hatred of those who have really done you no wrong is kind of ignorant, but you're currently having yourself character-assassinated by someone with Cerebal palsy.

Kind of ironic, no?

Quote:
(yeah i'm a b***h

yes, yes you are, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that you're ignorant, and perhaps a bit short-bus special yourself.

Quote:
and going to hell

hell is a state of mind, my dear hate-mongering friend.

May your Karma come swiftly to you. maybe you'll be brought back as an autistic with Down's syndrome, just so you can see how difficult life can be, although, I don't think I'd want to see you in a position where you can actually feel good about yourself for doing any of those things people tend to take for granted.

Quote:
but OH ******** WELL) I have to work with one

I know several people who do that... in fact, I used to drink with someone who was going to be a special education teacher. It's a difficult job, no doubts, but a bit of compassion is in order. at least they're TRYING to better their position.

Quote:
and i piratically killed myself.

If only you had done the job right the first time...

Quote:
Trying to help her out..

I somehow doubt this. It takes a bit of work, but it is possible to teach people. The idea is to work with them at their own pace, not to assume that they're as smart as everybody else, or as capable as everyone else.

help them, but don't coddle them. They've already been to hell and back trying to get themselves this far, I'm sure they don't need you patronizing them while they're trying to learn or do their job.

Quote:
BUT SHE A RETARD

Judging, again, by your post, she's got a few IQ points up on you.

Quote:
what the ******** am i suppose to do?

Have patience and get to know her? ask your manager to assign someone else to handle it, since you can't deal with the frustration?

ooh... here's a good one... TRY!

sorry, but sometimes all you need to do is put in a bit of an effort, and a little bit of thought, and you'll actually see some progress.

Quote:
I guess i'm just cruel

Cruelty suggests intellegence....

Quote:
and mean

I might give you that one, but you forgot ignorant, uncaring, cold, and possibly drain-bamaged... you know, like me, only incapable of cognative thought, and not as good looking.

Quote:
but DON'T let a retard work in fast food.

why not? at least they're trying to better themselves and learn a new skill. when's the last time you challenged yourself (other than that time you tried to *censored.... this is a pg-13 forum* in the freezer at your job...)?

Quote:
THE key word FAST FOOD!!

and i'm so sure that you knew haw to do everything with some efficiency when you walked into that job, right?

Quote:
((not retarded food.))

I dunno... have you seen what that crap can do to your body?

Quote:
and i had to help here with EVERYTHING!

Yea, you probably did... guess what, lacking fine motor control in half my body makes life difficult enough... I can only imagine how difficult it is for her to do the job without assistance.

Quote:
She said that she under stood it.

Just to shut you up, i can only assume.

Quote:
UNDER STOOD IT MY a**!

like I said... just to shut you up.

speaking of which... I completely understand what you're trying to say here...

Quote:
She's a waste of labor and she takes every ones time up.

Bah, damn it, it didn't work...

but, aside from that, she's protected by the ADA (as much as I hate that piece of PC BS)... so if she were to get fired, you could probably get a job working for her after the resulting lawsuit shut down the franchise you work at... actually, she'd probably get a self-important moron to talk down to you all day long for her own amusement. I know I would.

Quote:
Just trying to tell her what to do is hard enough.

Try showing her, you self-righteous, self-important, inhuman *censored for the sake of not getting banned*.

Quote:
you all probably thing I'm a Meany who's going to hell for saying such thing but oh well.

or I just think you're an overdeveloped pool of male ejaculate that has no clue how to treat people.

Quote:
I"M ******** SICK OF IT!

And I'm sick of you... now go run along and don't forget your snorkel when you check the deepfryers mid-shift.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:08 am
That must have been your best rant ever. May god forgive me for saying this but that person deserved to be smacked verbally and physically.
For her to be saying that crap online...Makes me angry.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games