Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:03 pm
"oh god...konohamaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"siana yells argrily  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:05 pm
"What the...." Kakashi took out a kunai and slit Atekeru's neck, causing him to fall down in pain. But then, he took out a blood pill, but Kakashi kicked it out of his hand. "Damn it! You tricked me by making me think that you tried to trick me!" I... can't..... breathe....  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:06 pm
Man i was hoping i could fight narutoryoku thought to himself."Sharingan..."ryoku said as he ran deeper into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:07 pm
Harrun quickly kicked Kakashi away, preforming a jutsu that sealed the cut, then dug through Atekeru's pockets to find his blood pills. He put two in his mouth, forcing him to swallow.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:07 pm
siana hear more noise and rushes 2 see what happened 2 atekeru*wolf style fanged pursuit jutsu*she yells and wolfs run towards kakashi  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:09 pm
Harrun then performed multiple hand sighns, summoning a large falcon that landed in a tree. It must be as big of as a building.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:09 pm
"Hmm..looks like that was really kakashi afer all..."ryoku ran back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:10 pm
she runs next 2 atekeru trying 2 heal his neck  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:11 pm
"What the hell happened here?" ryoku said as he got a kunai out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:11 pm
"kakashi is trying 2 kill atekeru"  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:12 pm
As Ryoku reapeared, Harrun comanded the falcon to swoop down, almost getting knocked down by the power of it's wings. Harrun grabbed onto one of it's claws while it picked up kakashi, swooping up into the air. Harrun then comanded it to drop them. As they fell, Harrun preformed multiple taijutsu, which sent him crashing to the ground. Harrun then landed on Kakashi's abdomen, exhausted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:12 pm
"what would be the reason?"ryoku asked.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:14 pm
"I can breathe now, thanks you two. I really need to stop getting critically wounded.." He drew his two swords, "Come on, we can take him!" He threw his sword up, and threw a couple kunai at Kakashi, and caught the sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:15 pm
Damn.... I've gotta get out of here... Kakashi thought, disapearing in a poof of smoke before the kunai reached him.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:16 pm
"Alright we can take him."ryoku said as he reached into his pack and pulled out his head protector. ryoku activates his sharingan. "maybe we can find him." he said.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games