Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
zombies vs humans (file 2) the mission of hell's edge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so do u like resident evil
  yes
  no
  i love resident evil 4 *shoots a head* o yea it exploded
  only some of them
  never played it
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:50 pm

"This thing is inside and it looks worse than those things.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:13 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
"This thing is inside and it looks worse than those things.

User Image*slaters some thing that was behind walt* *long thing comes out* *kills it*

elahey13

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:06 pm

lwis-be carefull some of the parasites can come out of the head and run around and some can bite you head off *shoots another*

leon-*throws flash gernade and kicks one out the window* dam this never ends i am up to 50 what about u lwis

lwis-49 *kills another* 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:28 pm

Megamanexe709
lwis-be carefull some of the parasites can come out of the head and run around and some can bite you head off *shoots another*

leon-*throws flash gernade and kicks one out the window* dam this never ends i am up to 50 what about u lwis

*slashes some heads off sinks teeth into one of them blood splaters all over*

elahey13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:23 am

Walt runs outside and runs past the things killing a few along the way. He gets to his armory and takes out the bazzokoid. He runs back and fires it at the house blowing most of the things up and the wall off of the building. "There goes my one shot." He starts shooting at the survivors of the blast.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:35 pm

elahey13
Megamanexe709

(hay did u make a profile on here)

Megamanexe709

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:37 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
Walt runs outside and runs past the things killing a few along the way. He gets to his armory and takes out the bazzokoid. He runs back and fires it at the house blowing most of the things up and the wall off of the building. "There goes my one shot." He starts shooting at the survivors of the blast.

leon-*gets up* holly s**t he is crazy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:39 pm

Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer

"no kidding" looks around

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer

leon-look out *aims gun at her as she ducks down and kills another* u alright *holds out hand*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:30 pm

Megamanexe709
elahey13
Megamanexe709

(hay did u make a profile on here)

(no)

elahey13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:44 pm

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer

leon-look out *aims gun at her as she ducks down and kills another* u alright *holds out hand*
"y-yea i think" takes his hand and stands up
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:42 pm

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer

*long thing starts to wrap around my neck and chocking me* *spits out blood*

elahey13

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:24 pm

elahey13
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer

leon-*shoots the parasite holding him*

gardos-los mondo grodos (all start to leave)

leon-*looks out a windo* looks like they r backing off

lewis-u guys go on ahead i will catch up *leaves into the darkness*

leon-lewis *watches him walk off and sees a paper on the floor and picks it up*

paper-8/07/03 we need the test results on the newly finished AXE virus from what we gatherd they can create paracites that can kill others around them but they r week to light especialy sunlight and flash gernades. we know this because a small acident occared in the lab and some of the test subjects attacked but thanks to Cross we live to this day he killed them all jest like i planed it out he is increasing his strength each chance he gets by killing jest like the 2 police officers that came out here at night. but he may rebal aginst us we will take steps to make sure that does not happen. on anoter note out hq building was raided and we r now working in secret in the casle and mansion and island ha the viliage is our test ground all is going according to plan
DR. WILL M SONA
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:27 pm

Megamanexe709
elahey13
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

paper-8/07/03 we need the test results on the newly finished AXE virus from what we gatherd they can create paracites that can kill others around them but they r week to light especialy sunlight and flash gernades. we know this because a small acident occared in the lab and some of the test subjects attacked but thanks to Cross we live to this day he killed them all jest like i planed it out he is increasing his strength each chance he gets by killing jest like the 2 police officers that came out here at night. but he may rebal aginst us we will take steps to make sure that does not happen. on anoter note out hq building was raided and we r now working in secret in the casle and mansion and island ha the viliage is our test ground all is going according to plan
DR. WILL M SONA
walks over and reads the note "wow thats some news"

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:33 pm

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
elahey13
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

DR. WILL M SONA
walks over and reads the note "wow thats some news"

leon-yea and nothing good *walks outside and sees 2 ways out* .......*a big door on the left says LOS PLAGUS and on the right door LOS ******** idk what those mean lets split up i will take the one on the right u take the left
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff