Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:34 pm
stare stare Fighting and all is fun and games but destroying MY things as well will not cut it!! *blindly uppercuts the following beings to somewhere: Sephiroth, Adell, Karasu, Youta, and Wormmon*

Youta: eek eek O___O What'd I dooooooooooooo!!!!? *voice fades away*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:41 pm
Sephiroth: Well, that's just beautiful.
I want a lawyer!
Wormmon: I thought you would want a plane first!  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:47 pm
Katsa Darksword
I want a lawyer!

Don't bother Katsa!! They all deserved it after all!! 3nodding Well, I guess some of them...oh well!! You wanna join them??? twisted twisted Though its odd that I could still hear their voices... stare stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:50 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
I want a lawyer!

Don't bother Katsa!! They all deserved it after all!! 3nodding Well, I guess some of them...oh well!! You wanna join them??? twisted twisted Though its odd that I could still hear their voices... stare stare

Sephiroth: *sighs and creates a force of wind that carries them all back to the ground* If that's the case, why didn't you just tell us to take our fight elsewhere?
Sephiroth's talking sense? gonk The apocalypse is truly nigh.  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:56 pm
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
I want a lawyer!

Sephiroth: *sighs and creates a force of wind that carries them all back to the ground* If that's the case, why didn't you just tell us to take our fight elsewhere?

And he's actually considering for once??? eek *runs around like a maniac* THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! THE WO--- *trips and falls down on her face*

Youta: *is floating somewhere in outer space* Why do I feel like mistress has gotten herself into a bad situation... sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:05 am
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
I want a lawyer!

And he's actually considering for once??? eek *runs around like a maniac* THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! THE WO--- *trips and falls down on her face*

Youta: *is floating somewhere in outer space* Why do I feel like mistress has gotten herself into a bad situation... sweatdrop sweatdrop

Sephiroth: Hey, if you don't like it, I could always go evil again.
Wormmon: Oh yeah? And do what?
Sephiroth: Oh, I don't know, maybe sell the rights for Digimon to 4Kids.
*mouth hanging open* Damn, that is evil.
Wormmon: *mouth hanging open* We'll be good.  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:08 am
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
I want a lawyer!

*sits up and looks at Sephiroth* Waaaaaait a minute. Doesn't 4Kids have Pokemon on their side? confused Why in the world do ya wanna sell them for???  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:13 am
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
I want a lawyer!

*sits up and looks at Sephiroth* Waaaaaait a minute. Doesn't 4Kids have Pokemon on their side? confused Why in the world do ya wanna sell them for???

Sephiroth: *points to Katsa* To make his life hell. In fact, just to drive that point home, I'm going to be moving in with him.
WHAT?!?! gonk gonk gonk Anything but this...
Sephiroth: See what I mean?  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:21 am
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: *points to Katsa* To make his life hell. In fact, just to drive that point home, I'm going to be moving in with him.

Is that so...? Well then Katsa. May good luck be the best of you!! biggrin You'll finally have a big brother!! YAY!! Isn't that great, Wormmon??? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:27 am
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

Is that so...? Well then Katsa. May good luck be the best of you!! biggrin You'll finally have a big brother!! YAY!! Isn't that great, Wormmon??? xd

Wormmon: *trembling* But... but he scares me...
Wait, I have one move left. *Katsa picks up Wormmon and starts hitting Sephiroth with him* Yaaaah! Fall as I smack you with my enormous green sausage. *stops when he notices that everybody's staring at him* I'm sorry, I made that sound really wrong.
Sephiroth: You see, Katsa, I didn't even have to raise my sword. In the words of a hardcore gamer, you just pwned yourself.
sweatdrop sweatdrop  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:33 am
eek eek Wormmon!! Are you alright??? Gee, Katsa why you gotta be mean to your digimon huh? That ain't cool... stare stare *goes up to Wormmon and bandages him*

Youta: *appears from space* So, what I miss??? Huh? *stares at where Angel was* What she doing...? How come she finally cares for a digimon but not me?!? gonk ...wait, I wasn't supposed to say that... sweatdrop LALALALALALALALA!!! I am but a simple butterfly!! LALALALALALALALA!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Um... he was the only thing I could grab within a 15-foot radius... and wait, why are you the one comforting him? Wait a minute, you're not trying to steal Wormmon away from me, are you? Wait, why do you care about him now when you were disgusted when he Digivolved from Minomon?  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:44 am
Katsa Darksword
Um... he was the only thing I could grab within a 15-foot radius... and wait, why are you the one comforting him? Wait a minute, you're not trying to steal Wormmon away from me, are you? Wait, why do you care about him now when you were disgusted when he Digivolved from Minomon?

*stands up and turns to face the group* Ok, I have something to confess to all of you. I actually have a split personality. Yup, yes I do. Most of the time though, I'm on my other self which you guys should do very well. stare I doubt I'll be around for a while after this. 3nodding So now, all of you know something about me. Aren't you guys lucky??? 3nodding whee And no Katsa, I don't think Wormmon is disgusting and no I won't steal him either. I'm no robber.

Youta: I must be dreaming... stare stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:47 am
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

*stands up and turns to face the group* Ok, I have something to confess to all of you. I actually have a split personality. Yup, yes I do. Most of the time though, I'm on my other self which you guys should do very well. stare I doubt I'll be around for a while after this. 3nodding So now, all of you know something about me. Aren't you guys lucky??? 3nodding whee And no Katsa, I don't think Wormmon is disgusting and no I won't steal him either. I'm no robber.

Sephiroth: Wow, and I thought I had issues back in the day.
Um.. is there any way that we can keep this side of you out here in the world?  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:59 am
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

*stands up and turns to face the group* Ok, I have something to confess to all of you. I actually have a split personality. Yup, yes I do. Most of the time though, I'm on my other self which you guys should know very well. stare I doubt I'll be around for a while after this. 3nodding So now, all of you know something about me. Aren't you guys lucky??? 3nodding whee And no Katsa, I don't think Wormmon is disgusting and no I won't steal him either. I'm no robber.

Sephiroth: Wow, and I thought I had issues back in the day.
Um.. is there any way that we can keep this side of you out here in the world?

Uh...no not really. sweatdrop But if you guys know a way, let me know!! biggrin

Youta: Does this mean I technically have now two partners...? sweatdrop stare  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games