Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:48 pm
*logen had her timetable in her mind, she sat outside the door to the Charms room, thinking over what she could do else with her ring*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:52 pm
*Runs to Charm Class and makes it* @.@ Whoa...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:55 pm
*Logen had transformed her chair again to the same confertable chair to sit in and thought she had to be alittle bit nice so she did it to everyone of the chairs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:44 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen had transformed her chair again to the same confertable chair to sit in and thought she had to be alittle bit nice so she did it to everyone of the chairs*

*Sits on the chair and finds it transformed* Hm? *Sees Logen* Thanks! smile  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:56 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz

*she smiled to her, and said:*

"No problem, i think the ordinary chairs are rubbish, though you should try keep your mind focused, becouse if you dont... im sure anyone would sleep in theese chairs!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:08 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz

"No problem, i think the ordinary chairs are rubbish, though you should try keep your mind focused, becouse if you dont... im sure anyone would sleep in theese chairs!"

Nah...I sleep pretty well tonight... biggrin Anyway, thanks!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:34 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz

*as she said so the teacher came in, in a quick pase, as if he had comed from something importaint, and when he saw the chairs, he actually bowed, and said:*

"Nice redecoration, i love the style on thoose chairs, who was it?"

* he asked to the room, and Logen said while reading:*

"well it was me sir"

*the man suddently changed attitude towards the chairs and said:*

"well, i dont like them"

*a expression of deep sadness came over Logen's face before she hid her feelings*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:42 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz

*as she said so the teacher came in, in a quick pase, as if he had comed from something importaint, and when he saw the chairs, he actually bowed, and said:*

"well it was me sir"

"well, i dont like them"

*a expression of deep sadness came over Logen's face before she hid her feelings*

Hey...how rude. You said you liked them then when she said she made it you said you didn't like it. R-U-D-E!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:53 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
Megamanexe709
harry potter-hello

hank-hello sooooooooo how is it going

harry-fine

hank-how is jkr

harry-lets jest say

jkr-User Image

hank- eek wow so how drunk was she

harry- sweatdrop verry

hank-so did ron and hermoine ever do it

harry-r u kidding we cant get them to stop sad

harry-so volda wahat ta is alive

harry-yea

hank-want to do something alsome

harry-like what

hank-we find big v and moon him

harry-.......... confused r u with our house

(Yes! The "Rocks fall, everyone dies" ending! It's finally in Gaia!)

(i saw another several in fact all funney ) rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:58 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz

"well it was me sir"

"well, i dont like them"

Hey...how rude. You said you liked them then when she said she made it you said you didn't like it. R-U-D-E!

*the teacher just started his instructions ignoring the students, Logen started taking notes, ignoring the teacher's rudeness*  

Wacram Glaziuz

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:02 pm
Ayame takes notes of everything the professor says.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:17 pm
*the bell rings*

*Logen twisted on her ring, and she vanished her all the chairs become as they was again, becouse the professor said he didnt like it so, she transformed it back, a tear fell to the floor before she was gone*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:20 pm
(Hm, what did Aaron miss?)
Arage was wandering the halls, looking for his next class. "Sould've brought that timetable..." he said, forgetting where he was supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:34 pm
Repressed Memories
Arage was wandering the halls, looking for his next class. "Sould've brought that timetable..." he said, forgetting where he was supposed to be.

*Logen almost ran intoo him(she was invisible becouse of her ring) tears scattered all over his face when almost crashing intoo him, she safely ran away before he could hear who it was on how she breathed or something*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:36 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

*Logen almost ran intoo him(she was invisible becouse of her ring) tears scattered all over his face when almost crashing intoo him, she safely ran away before he could hear who it was on how she breathed or something*

"Ew...I'm wet with tears...from someone using a..." looks at ground, "some kind of invisible ring," he said, wiping a tear into a vial. "I'm gonna see who it is, hehe," he laughed, quickly walking back to his dorm.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games