Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto Roleplay (Starting)Please read the first post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:50 pm
"You'll be the judge of that." Yoshiro said in response. Indeed, he was building up chakra, but he didn't need to hold a hand sign to do so. He was attempting to mask it though, and chakra suppression was a bit of a strain. However, he lifted up a copy of Icha-Icha Paradise as if he were reading it, and it seemed to cover his clenching teeth perfectly. No wonder this works for that Kakashi guy... However, Icha-Icha Paradise has its downside in battle... Especially against someone who may defend feminist ideals... A woman, for example.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:05 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"You'll be the judge of that." Yoshiro said in response. Indeed, he was building up chakra, but he didn't need to hold a hand sign to do so. He was attempting to mask it though, and chakra suppression was a bit of a strain. However, he lifted up a copy of Icha-Icha Paradise as if he were reading it, and it seemed to cover his clenching teeth perfectly. No wonder this works for that Kakashi guy... However, Icha-Icha Paradise has its downside in battle... Especially against someone who may defend feminist ideals... A woman, for example.

*Logen laughed a bit, with the laugh she released a small bit for her though for others it would be alot of chakra it went in another direction, intoo a mountain that was nearby, cutting it in two, in the direction the chakra was released, she started to control her chakra again and started to make rasengan alike balls around her hands, though it glowed cyan alike from her chakra, she smiled and asked:*

"i think it would be best if we sparred in the sparring grounds"

*She jumped to a field that wasnt to far from where they were standing*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:07 pm
"Very well." Yoshiro followed. He then appeared across from her in the field she chose, Icha-Icha Paradise still in hand and nonchalant pose still intact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:12 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"Very well." Yoshiro followed. He then appeared across from her in the field she chose, Icha-Icha Paradise still in hand and nonchalant pose still intact.

*Logen laughed a bit more, though this time she held the chakra inside though she pointed at him some of the cyan glowing chakra went right through where the book was, cutting it in many pieces, and breaking the hand that was holding it*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:15 pm
Yoshiro shook his head. "It's always the book, isn't it?" He let a plastic hand drop from his sleeve, and brought his new one out. *Hand signs* "Ninja art: Wind scythe jutsu!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:32 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Yoshiro shook his head. "It's always the book, isn't it?" He let a plastic hand drop from his sleeve, and brought his new one out. *Hand signs* "Ninja art: Wind scythe jutsu!"

*She was as fast as only herself could mesure she stood suddently behind him and said*

"Boo!"

*Before she struck him in his back, sending him through the air towards a tree*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:37 pm
A smoke cloud surrounded his image, an he was replaced with a shrapnel grenade. A flurry of kunai rained down towards Logen, shining brightly in the light. Yoshiro was sure to polish them to mirror shininess. Logen then felt hand below her feet. "Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:42 pm
Mobius Nightshade
A smoke cloud surrounded his image, an he was replaced with a shrapnel grenade. A flurry of kunai rained down towards Logen, shining brightly in the light. Yoshiro was sure to polish them to mirror shininess. Logen then felt hand below her feet. "Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu!!!"

*Logen loved how people did theese things, she was in fact so fast, that everyting looked like it was in slow motion, she grabbed the kunai, and sent it intoo the earth below her where she had felt the hand oshe jumped up intoo the air and fast did the fire dragon jutsu blowing a white flame from her hands, the flames started to form intoo a dragon, of white scales*

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:48 pm
Fortunately for Yoshiro, she forgot about the kunai above her. *Hand signs* "Wind Style: Whirlwind Launch Jutsu!" Logen was lifted higher into the air, into the barrage of kunai. Then, in half a second later: *Hand signs* Wind Style: Updraft of Death Jutsu!!!" An invisible blast of windmill shuriken and pure wind velocity came up under her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Fortunately for Yoshiro, she forgot about the kunai above her. *Hand signs* "Wind Style: Whirlwind Launch Jutsu!" Logen was lifted higher into the air, into the barrage of kunai. Then, in half a second later: *Hand signs* Wind Style: Updraft of Death Jutsu!!!" An invisible blast of windmill shuriken and pure wind velocity came up under her.

*Logen smiled and she stood still in the air and swirled around, fast, so fast that she could only be seen as a blurr, she then released some of the chakra she had buildt up, making a orcan of her own chakra, wich was sharp as knives, the shuriken above her was destroyed, cutted intoo tiny dust, as was most of the ground under her*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:06 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Mobius Nightshade

*Logen smiled and she stood still in the air and swirled around, fast, so fast that she could only be seen as a blurr, she then released some of the chakra she had buildt up, making a orcan of her own chakra, wich was sharp as knives, the shuriken above her was destroyed, cutted intoo tiny dust, as was most of the ground under her*
milo watching claped "verry nice show i must say who might you be by the way?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:08 pm
(OH BOY! My chance for a beyblade rip-off!)

He saw his opponent esconced in light and figured to test his own jutsu against it. "Time for a technique of my making! Secret Art: Desert Storm Jutsu!!!" Yoshiro flew up into the air, combining the Hyuuga Rotation Technique and Tenten's weapons summoning. Many shuriken, senbon, and kunai clashed against the light, as well as swirling air and twirling chakra. This ordeal lasted for minutes on end, weapons disintegrating and be renewed at the same rate, chakra clashing and sending waves of excess energy across the sky.

(My home-made technique in my character profile. Now you know.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:09 pm
A voice came from the spinning chakra. "Yoshiro... Watanabe... Yoshi to friends... kinda busy..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:11 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(OH BOY! My chance for a beyblade rip-off!)

He saw his opponent esconced in light and figured to test his own jutsu against it. "Time for a technique of my making! Secret Art: Desert Storm Jutsu!!!" Yoshiro flew up into the air, combining the Hyuuga Rotation Technique and Tenten's weapons summoning. Many shuriken, senbon, and kunai clashed against the light, as well as swirling air and twirling chakra. This ordeal lasted for minutes on end, weapons disintegrating and be renewed at the same rate, chakra clashing and sending waves of excess energy across the sky.

(My home-made technique in my character profile. Now you know.)

*Logen smiled inside as all the weapons that he summoned become dust, the dust was whirled up and sendt in the same direction, at a much higher speed*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:16 pm
Yoshiro was laughing too. The dust of his weapons was just being recirculated around his person and being tossed back at Logen. He yelled over the uproar, "It'll come down to who runs outta chakra first! I know you have more than I do! Truce!?!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff