Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:15 pm
Kasumi looked in Hitomi's direction. "heh..." she chuckles and starts to do the push ups that Keade assigned.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:20 pm
Keitama begrudgingly followed the orders groaning as he completed his sit-ups since he had taken a few blows already. But as long as he learned something about his potential opponents it was at least worth the wait.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Kaede turned and looked towards Hitomi. "Is it just Kaede now? Are you all grown up?" She half teased sounding a little melancholy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Hitomi throws a kunai at Yoh's feet. "I believe the village Jounin told you to do push ups, and I restated to do them now. You will comply...Got that?" Hitomi gave Yoh a menacing stare, she has never looked at him like this before.  

SissyMX
Crew

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede turned and looked towards Hitomi. "Is it just Kaede now? Are you all grown up?" She half teased sounding a little melancholy.
"Sensei!" Oni said in a bit higher tone, not a rude tone but in case she had missed his words. "As I was saying. What do you want me to do now?" Onis eyes whent to Hitomi. "Keeping your gennins in charge I see."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Turning toward Keade Hitomi smiled "Onee-sama has taught me very well, but I wouldn't say I'm grown up yet. My skills are still infirior to yours" she was being modest at best. Hitomi was more skilled at medical jutsu and the like than Keade would ever pursue.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Kaede glared at Oni. "Sit and do not move. Today you are learning Patience." Kaede turned back to her little sister. "You are modest but you are one of the best medical nin I have ever met." She smiled at Hitomi.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Oni walked up to a corner as far away from the main door he could and sato down. There h closed his eyes and started to meditate as it seemed. Truth be tolled he was listening to music, using his mp3-player. He would be sitting here for the whole day so why not adding some relaxing rock to it all.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:36 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede glared at Oni. "Sit and do not move. Today you are learning Patience." Kaede turned back to her little sister. "You are modest but you are one of the best medical nin I have ever met." She smiled at Hitomi.
Hitomi smiles then goes off to the back of the Dojo.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:49 pm
Keitama finished his push-ups as he bowed to the other ninjas. "I ask that I be excused from this dojo for the time being. It appears that there are some.... rather personal matters here that you do not wish to disclose to me now?" he asked in a formal mannerism.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:51 pm
Kaede cocked an eyebrow at him. "Denied. You are here to train and train you will." She told him pointing over towards the corner Oni was sitting in.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:55 pm
After Kasumi finished the push ups she looked at Keitama. "Mist-nin? Heh...maybe I should be the one asking for training." she says softly. Kasumi went to the back of the Dojo to talk to Hitomi.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:00 pm
Neia MX
After Kasumi finished the push ups she looked at Keitama. "Mist-nin? Heh...maybe I should be the one asking for training." she says softly. Kasumi went to the back of the Dojo to talk to Hitomi.
"What can I do for you Kasumi?" Hitomi says, as she notices that Kasumi ahs walked over. Hitomi was studying some scrolls that she read back when she was Genin. That was only like a year or so ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:02 pm
Oni sat still and didn't mind a single sound no movement. He could not, his music was covering any sound to his ears and he could not see though his own eyelids. This was somethign he enjoyed and as he had been saying he would not stand down. He would sit here untill he starved or got cleared from Kaede. He was in her grasp and he would not let her taste his failure.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:04 pm
Kaede walked over to Oni crossed her arms and lifted her foot setting it against the side of his head. "No distractions you should be practicing your information gathering skills."  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games