Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:57 am
Thinks: Goodness What have I done...? He's having a nervous breakdown! Maybe I shouldn't have told him after all....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:00 am
Mobius's nails were breaking as fast as they could grow back. His greater instincts started to kick in and he started to get really desperate...

(Uh-oh! What's he gonna do? Have to go. Need sleep for work. Later!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:11 am
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius's nails were breaking as fast as they could grow back. His greater instincts started to kick in and he started to get really desperate...

(Uh-oh! What's he gonna do? Have to go. Need sleep for work. Later!)

*Logen didnt know what to do, she wanted to be with him, though she didnt want to hurt him, Love is to complicated!*

[wasnt it so that the 'object had to be some of the remains of the person that was the real one?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:09 am
(That's only the way it was for Bradley and Sloth. Wrath had the baby, and Lust had the pendant. It just has to be soemthing heavily related to their former life.)

In the most desperate attempt possible, Mobius began to bash his head against the wal repeatedly. With all his force, he slammed, blow after blow, unrelenting. He was healing faster than he could be hurt, barring him from the comfort of unconsciousness. All rationality left him, however, and he continued to do that.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:22 am
*Logen didnt know what to do, at first she wanted to hold him but then reason grabbed her and she clapped and touched the ground, she had created a golem, with a fragment of her soul inside, the golem was bodyly alike a normal human, he sat intoo the drivers seat, and logen took with her Shinu and sat intoo the backseat of the limmo logen looked at the humonculus as they passed him, with a tear in her eye, she waved bye bye to him!*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:28 am
Mobius passed out from a lack of oxygen. His screaming drained his lungs. Just before he blacked out, he saw Logen wave good-bye. No... Don't leave... my love...

All went dark.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:33 am
*Logen had while creating the golem, attached a new micro... this time, not seeable speaker in his ear, and a micro microphone to his throat, so they both could speak to eachother later! without getting to close*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:41 am
He woke up. It all came back to him now... the Fuhrer's command to kill him, the project to bring him back... the gate... He activated his eye, which scanned the inside of his body. Apparently, Logen forgot that the eye could sense multiple wavelengths, and detected the same sub-sonic frequency Logen emitted when she was invisible. This time, however, he did not destroy them. He tapped the microphone in his throat, activating it. "Logen, my dearest, come back! Hide your face! Disguise your voice! Something! I can't bear to be without you!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:10 pm
Mobius Nightshade
He woke up. It all came back to him now... the Fuhrer's command to kill him, the project to bring him back... the gate... He activated his eye, which scanned the inside of his body. Apparently, Logen forgot that the eye could sense multiple wavelengths, and detected the same sub-sonic frequency Logen emitted when she was invisible. This time, however, he did not destroy them. He tapped the microphone in his throat, activating it. "Logen, my dearest, come back! Hide your face! Disguise your voice! Something! I can't bear to be without you!"

*she and shinu had already boarded a train, when she heard him in her ear, she said sadly:*

"if i even came near you in discguise you would get the same reaction, becouse you would know that it was me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:26 pm
Mobius let out a slight grunt of pain. "I know it's you speaking to me right now, don't I? I'm fighting it, Logen! The pain of hearing your voice is almost unbearable, but the pain of not having you here is worse. If you came in disguise, I would be able to tolerate some of the pain just for you!" He sighed. "I hate to say it, but we might need Dante's help on this one..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:43 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius let out a slight grunt of pain. "I know it's you speaking to me right now, don't I? I'm fighting it, Logen! The pain of hearing your voice is almost unbearable, but the pain of not having you here is worse. If you came in disguise, I would be able to tolerate some of the pain just for you!" He sighed. "I hate to say it, but we might need Dante's help on this one..."

*Logen said:*

"i refuse to even speak to that hag! she have been a pain in my a** all since i made the mistake to become her friend!... .. well if i dont find any good cure for it!... though you could go ask her, come on the next train, ill be waiting"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:48 pm
Tears of joy streamed down his face. "Thank you... I just hope it doesn't come to Dante. I wanted to kill her in the first place and I still do... How's the kid keeping up? I might have spooked her a bit." He ran with the great speed that was granted to homunculi. He was running almost alongside the train, but he didn't look at it, not wanting to catch sight of Logen accidentally.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:54 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Tears of joy streamed down his face. "Thank you... I just hope it doesn't come to Dante. I wanted to kill her in the first place and I still do... How's the kid keeping up? I might have spooked her a bit." He ran with the great speed that was granted to homunculi. He was running almost alongside the train, but he didn't look at it, not wanting to catch sight of Logen accidentally.

*Logen smiled as she saw him running as fast as the train did, she then said:*

"dont you dare get killed!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:58 pm
He winced. "Once is enough..."

(G2G work)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:58 pm
[hmm? isnt the object' just going to stunn them when it is like touching or something?]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games