Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:32 pm
The air inside was a lot colder than in the plains and the mist seemed to be everlasting. Thick as a brides veil, it filled the space, leaving almost everything hidden. Some bird was crying in distance and that made Eliza a little nervous.
"We must hold hands so that we don't get lost. Also, we need to agree on a password, just in case we get separated and someone impersonates one of us. I may sound paranoid, but here this all is necessary"
She reached for Logens hand and grabbed it. Her touch was very cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:37 pm
"Mkay...what's the password?" he asked, taking her hand.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:44 pm
"Death to the viles, glory to the true king"
She said with a colourless voice. Her hands were really cold and so was her voice.
"Let's go"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:46 pm
Krusadin
The air inside was a lot colder than in the plains and the mist seemed to be everlasting. Thick as a brides veil, it filled the space, leaving almost everything hidden. Some bird was crying in distance and that made Eliza a little nervous.
"We must hold hands so that we don't get lost. Also, we need to agree on a password, just in case we get separated and someone impersonates one of us. I may sound paranoid, but here this all is necessary"
She reached for Logens hand and grabbed it. Her touch was very cold.

[was it logen's tocuh or Eliza's touch who was cold?]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:56 pm
((Elizas))
They had walked for a while now and then Eliza stopped.
"I think I hear something...Would someone go ahead and check it, since I'm your guide and can't endanger myself"
She still talked with a rather mechanical tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:57 pm
Krusadin
"Death to the viles, glory to the true king"
She said with a colourless voice. Her hands were really cold and so was her voice.
"Let's go"

*Logen looks at her and said:*

"you seem cold, and i sense your soul are rifted, let me mend you,"

*she grasped up above her and captured something and held it in her hand and it was a entirely black butterfly, she held it up and said in a low whispering voice:*

"sheera kont lexure hjilda"

*the black butterfly became white and she blew it towards eliza, the butterfly flew around her and ontoo Eliza's heada, now she held her hand again with happyness*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:00 pm
Logens spell made Eliza suddenly scream in pain. Se let go of their hands and fell on her knees. Smoke was coming out of her ears and her hair grew long and dark. Her eyes glowed pale green and she suddenly jumped on Cordire, biting his neck.
It wasn't Eliza.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:02 pm
"God you son of a b***h!" he screamed, stabbing the creature in the skull with his daggers.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:04 pm
The creature was bleeding and screaming when it let Cordire loose. Its teeth only had made a scratch but the mark was burning. Wings sprouted from its back and it flew out of sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:06 pm
"Yeah! You better run!" he yelled as leaves fell from a tree, sticking to his wound. "Ah...that's better..."  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:08 pm
*Logen sighed and the creature was thrusted into the air, the dagger still inside it's skull, and she said to cordire:*

"i thought so, here let me help you with that wound"

*she said with in a pure tone while touching the wound:*

"Fherrgoralsh"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:10 pm
"Wait...that thing's still got my dagger! Bastird!" he yelled as vines shot up, taking the dagger out of the creatures head and bringing it back to him. "Oh, I missed you. Don't worry, daddy's here," he said, cuddling the dagger.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:11 pm
The wound let out some smoke. A distant moan could be heard from behind them. Someone was moving towards them and made quite a rattle in the bushes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:13 pm
*Logen sensed it and said to Cordire:*

"someone is coming closer to us!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:18 pm
"Logen..." said Elizas voice. She came out from a bush, holding a hankerchief on her neck. It was red.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff