Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:55 am
Flamer42
Like I said, we will see what you think after five of your ships get destroyed....
man, I have one ship. I can't afford five. what are you, rich?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:57 am
It took me a while to get my ship repaired from what was left each time....now I have it guarded round the clock. *insert evil laugh*  

Flamer42

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:14 am
Flamer42
It took me a while to get my ship repaired from what was left each time....now I have it guarded round the clock. *insert evil laugh*
maybe I should send my droid Beck over. he's managed to hold his own against Boba Fett and shot IG-88 to pieces when He encountered it. Plus he harbors a 40 year hatred of blue astromechs, what with his experiences at Genosis and Naboo.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:18 am
But he's not blue, he's black! ninja

And he doesn't really destroy, he just has a tendncy to carve little 'Z's into some of the more valuable parts of a ship... sweatdrop  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:20 am
jedi_master_tenku
But he's not blue, he's black! ninja

And he doesn't really destroy, he just has a tendncy to carve little 'Z's into some of the more valuable parts of a ship... sweatdrop
siple problem to solve. just put up hundreds of little astromech dummies that resemble mexican troops.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:25 am
Bah! They never could stop the mighty Zorro!  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:27 am
jedi_master_tenku
Bah! They never could stop the mighty Zorro!
they dont have too. he just keeps taking them down , you put them back up, keeps him from having to write z's in all your important stuff as he has a whole army to practice on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:07 pm
Hah, I guess that could work. But he's not always that bad, it's just his alter ego... I forget what triggers the switch anymore...  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:56 pm
jedi_master_tenku
Hah, I guess that could work. But he's not always that bad, it's just his alter ego... I forget what triggers the switch anymore...
Code word Sergent Garcia? El Capitan? old California?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:45 am
Come to think of it, I don't remember it either.  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:29 am
Now that I ponder... Did we ever actually decide, or was it another one of those 'we'll think of it later' things? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:15 pm
ANyone else but me think that the Ratakan gave hyperdrive technology to the GFFA?  

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:42 am
*blink blink*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:46 am
or not...lol

I always wondered though, what the Noghiri were doing for ten years till Hand of Thrawn.  

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:44 pm
Being sneaky and ninja-like... ninja  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games