Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! :o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eienchi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:17 pm
Oh another weird thing! (i have sims2, seasons, and pretty much all the stuff packs) So i had a recently preggers sim. (first baby bump) And i sent her downtown to buy baby clothes. She came back, HUGE. like she looked like she was at the second bump stage, two hours later she gave birth.
Apparently going downtown in first trimester speeds up the pregnancy uber fast. I was't ready for a baby that soon. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:24 pm
Eienchi
If you have a todler and they want to use the rabbit head and its turned the wrong way. It MAGICALY moves so the kid can use it. I've sat there and messed with it alot.

Alot of objects do that.

I'm a HUGE "recycle newspaper" freak, and I noticed that the outstide garbage can rotates whenever I throw the newspaper away.  

Noembelu

Eienchi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Noembelu
Eienchi
If you have a todler and they want to use the rabbit head and its turned the wrong way. It MAGICALY moves so the kid can use it. I've sat there and messed with it alot.

Alot of objects do that.

I'm a HUGE "recycle newspaper" freak, and I noticed that the outstide garbage can rotates whenever I throw the newspaper away.
O_O I must try this out. I want to see what all moves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:54 am
User Image
User Image

(I don't know if this actually works on all sims. It worked for mine atleast.)
When your Sim gets furious at one sim then you move one Sim out of the house and into another house, they're no longer furious with the other Sim.

User Image
User Image

M o n o C h r o m e d

Sparkly Receiver

-II-Starlight-II-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:38 am
[TL]
I didn't know you could join a telephone conversation with a sim in the household and the sim they called.

I also didn't know a sim could buy someone off. (to stop being picked on)

wo0oah
I didn`t know that either. o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:23 am
Well at first I thought when an alien sim and a normal sim have a baby it will always look human. (cause that was my lucky with the 1/2 alien babies)

Well.... I DIDN'T KNOW that that wasn't true! I had my human mother give birth to a cute 1/2 alien girl with green complection. haha!

Woot! I was soo happy!  

Chef Tine

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 am
Magic Sims who know the Creatum Nutrimens spell can cast it on their own when they get hungy if they have the regents in their inventory. Took me by surprise.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 pm
I never knew that Brandi Broke (one of the preloaded sims in Pleasantview) was pregnant, and apparently her husband was tan.  

Chokolate Thief

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:51 pm
Eienchi
Oh another weird thing! (i have sims2, seasons, and pretty much all the stuff packs) So i had a recently preggers sim. (first baby bump) And i sent her downtown to buy baby clothes. She came back, HUGE. like she looked like she was at the second bump stage, two hours later she gave birth.
Apparently going downtown in first trimester speeds up the pregnancy uber fast. I was't ready for a baby that soon. lol

My game wouldn't let my pregnant sim go downtown after her second baby bump.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:24 am
Depending on what Expansion Pack combination you have installed, pregnant Sims can't go to community lots by taxi but can if they own their own car or you tell them to walk (or fly).  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

SweetYNiamh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:33 am
I found out that in my game, in Build Mode, if you press Shift and "." or Shift and "," at the same time the game starts rotating and won't stop until you click on one of the rotate arrows biggrin
I got really dizzy doing that the other day.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 pm
Pressing a rotation arrow stops that?! THANK YOU! When I've had that happen I've always had to save the lot to get it to stop.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

SweetYNiamh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:27 pm
Menaceman
Pressing a rotation arrow stops that?! THANK YOU! When I've had that happen I've always had to save the lot to get it to stop.

It took me a long time to figure out how to stop it the first time. I thought I'd broken the game! But then in my mad clicking frenzy I hit the rotate button, and it stopped. I had to go lie down because I was all dizzy from staring at the screen going around and around xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 pm
While messing with the options in my game I found out I had everything set on low. -_-

I bumped everything up on medium and found three things.

1. While cooking and right after serving meals (pizza too) there is steam!

2. When you give your sim a command and you make the head move.. so do the eyes.... creepy looking.

3. All previous CC that looked crappy looks ten times better (kinda knew that would happen though...)  

Chef Tine

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:51 am
Today I found out that you can put sculptures on top of fireplace mantels.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff