Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:07 am
He stared at the man angrily, then stepped from behind the tree, pretending to read his book. "Oh, hello," he said, looking up. "Didn't know you were here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:08 am
Repressed Memories
He stared at the man angrily, then stepped from behind the tree, pretending to read his book. "Oh, hello," he said, looking up. "Didn't know you were here."
yes you did *he said jokingly*  

neon blue penguin

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:11 am
jumps in surprise, noticing the man was unarmed sheaths her sword "Hi...you scared me" not hearing the other mans comment and not seeing him in the tree  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:11 am
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
yes you did *he said jokingly*

"Luvanos," he said quietly under his breath, pointing at the man as vines creeped up the tree and wrapped around him.  

Repressed Memories

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:12 am
SilentlyDreamingmyDeath
jumps in surprise, noticing the man was unarmed sheaths her sword "Hi...you scared me" not hearing the other mans comment and not seeing him in the tree

"Oh, sorry. I was just reading spells," he said shyly, blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:14 am
okay that was mean *he said as he burned away some of the vines with a fire spell*  

neon blue penguin

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:15 am
"Uh...Okay...I was just practicing fighting moves" then adds under breath "suckily might I add"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:16 am
"Oh, that's cool. What class are you?" he asked, cursing himself for being so bad at small talk.  

Repressed Memories

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:17 am
Hears the other man and unsheaths sword and points at man "what the..." noticing the moving vines.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:21 am
SilentlyDreamingmyDeath
Hears the other man and unsheaths sword and points at man "what the..." noticing the moving vines.
*as the last of the vines burn away he swings down and unsheaths his sword*  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:21 am
SilentlyDreamingmyDeath

"What, oh, those are nothing," he said, hitting his side as the vines disinegrated into the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:26 am
stares at the man with the sword "Sheath your weapon" NOw talking to the other man "You did that?" gesturing (sp) with free hand towards the dead vines  

Time_Continues

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:27 am
fine *he says as he slowly sheaths his sword*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:27 am
"Yeah, I did," he said, smiling and slightly blushing. "I'm a pupil...or I guess, was...since my master left..."  

Repressed Memories

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:30 am
Still staring at the man with the sword, not taking any chances, slowly begins to sheath my sword. Talking to the other man, "That's amazing...sorry about your master, mine died in battle a short while ago"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games