Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:11 pm
(back) Zamos is sitting quietly in a tree not far from them  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:30 pm
{kk}tsume lays in the den and rests  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:32 pm
(sry had to let my bro on) she jumps down from the hammock and walks to her den she lays down and starts to fall asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:35 pm
(guess what i did) Zamos slowly gets up from the tree and makes his way towards the entrance of the tree  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:36 pm
tsume rolls over in his sleep and starts moving his front legs back and forth  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:36 pm
(wat?) she yawns curling up into a ball, and falling asleep  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
(you guys know that im paranoyed right?) Zamos slowly enters the tree and looks at al of the tunnels "which way ia which?" he quietly asks himself  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:40 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(you guys know that im paranoyed right?) Zamos slowly enters the tree and looks at al of the tunnels "which way ia which?" he quietly asks himself
(lol no i didnt know) she wrapps her arms around herself and sighs in her sleep, she rolls over so that her back was to the tunnels, she falls back into her deep sleep  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:41 pm
{i knew}tsume roleed around in the den while sleep having a very good dream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(lol no i didnt know) she wrapps her arms around herself and sighs in her sleep, she rolls over so that her back was to the tunnels, she falls back into her deep sleep
(well yeah extremely paranoyed so paranoyed in fact that i just made a backup gaia account) Zamos slowly entered the one dead ahead of him with the squigly line above it  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:43 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(well yeah extremely paranoyed so paranoyed in fact that i just made a backup gaia account) Zamos slowly entered the one dead ahead of him with the squigly line above it
(lol) her gem on her forhead glows softly, her hair blew over her face, she sighs in her sleep, dreaming about her family  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(lol) her gem on her forhead glows softly, her hair blew over her face, she sighs in her sleep, dreaming about her family
(yeah i even put 10k in the account) Zamos neared the end of the tunnel and started to smell steam  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:44 pm
{wow you are paranoid}tsume starts to calm down in his sleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:46 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(yeah i even put 10k in the account) Zamos neared the end of the tunnel and started to smell steam
(nice XD) she stretches and lays down on her stomache, she yawns slightly, she muttered something in her sleep  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(nice XD) she stretches and lays down on her stomache, she yawns slightly, she muttered something in her sleep
Seeing that he went into the hot spring Zamso turned around and left the tree (i got to go bye)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games