Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feyyore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 am

Name: Feyyore Dirkear

Sites: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/feyyore/ , http://feyyore.deviantart.com/

Birth: 27th Feb 1988

Species: Red fox

Orientation: Gay

Appearance: 5'11 foot tall purple and black fox, digigrade legs.. These purple patches are situated on extremities such as his ears, end and base of his tail(Including a**-crack round to balls.), lower jaw, hands and feet. The stomach, chest and inner thighs are also purple. His tail is black with hints of purple. The tip of which glows bright purple. Hair is black with the front parts purple, which is shoulder length. The hair at the back is tipped for an inch in purple. The purple front parts of his hair are tied off at the ends. His eyes are a mixture of black and purple. The whites and pupils are dark purple and his iris black. His only tattoos are a pair of purple paw marks one on each black butt cheek. Broad shouldered and slightly muscular. He has his mateship mark close to the neck on his left shoulder. Member size is 12.5 long, 3.5 diameter and 5.5 knot diameter.(Yes he’s a big boy. :3) Black with very faint hints of lavender. The knot itself is more purple than black.

Feyyore Dirkear's outfits:

Outfit Example 1
Jacket - none
Shirt - none out of college, possibly a rather torn black tanktop within college.
Pants - Purple and black combats
Undies - Always commando(likes it breezy)
Shoes - Doesn't wear shoes.
Sunglasses - pink/purple clip on circlular
Accesories - Black and purple headphones, mateship collar (Spiked leather collar that shifts colours endlessly usually in the cold area of colours.)

Outfit Example 2
Jacket - black trenchcoat
Shirt - none out of college, possibly a rather torn black tanktop within college.
Pants - torn black leather, flourecent pink tubing and uv reactive leave designs along the sides.
Undies - none, commando as usual.
Sunglasses - Same as above only half transparent.
Accesories - Mateship collar
Shoes - none

Outfit Example 3
Swimwear - Tight thigh-length swimshorts. Black on the inner leg purple on the outer and crotch.
Swimhat - Purple with some knotwork designs in black, name printed upon it.
Swim goggles - Black with purple tinted glass.

Wears nothing in bed except his collar.

Special powers and quirks
The tail tip glows. When the tail is span he can choose to grow in size or shrink. Within this tail hidden beneath the fluff is a band holding an emergency teleport button, chopsticks, tube of lube, mini-vibe with remote, an amethyst crystal, psionic(psychic) screwdriver(Think Doctor Who only it glows purple and murrs when used.) and a small but strong set of handcuffs.

Pics
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3021064/ After a shower.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3063337/ Playing with the hidden ace.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3063351/ With my mate. :3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 am
I am Sekemi the Lion.
I am a fuschia lioness that enjoys annoying my other character,
Luna the Timberwolf.
Luna is a grey timberwolf who gets annoyed easily, but has a big heart.
She is a hero- one who fights for justice, never tells a lie, and is always on goods' side. (though she can seem evil at times)  

Dark Elf Battle Medic

Medic

karate chop kitten

Golden Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:29 pm
My name is Catilda Lily
I am a mountain lion
I am shy but friendly, i try not to get into arguments but will hold my own if confronted.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3278877/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3297043/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:31 am
Hello and thanks for your great warm welcome.
I'm Ruzona... 22 yrs old... Lives in Seattle Washington.
I am a purebred Siamese /human cat.. my favorite breed in my book.

wish to know more ask please.  

Zonacatz

4,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Life is Like a Peanut

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:16 am
My names Chris I am a skunk and hi!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:42 am
Name: yusaku k0gent4 aibara

Sites: http://k0gent4.deviantart.com

Birth: 29 Nov 1988

Species: Pure White Tiger

Orientation: Bi More to Gay

Appearance:
- Long White Hair
- Pretty face
- no muscle at all
- 5.75 feet
- 150 lbs
- wear big bell on his tail
- he's a tiger but he doesn't have any stripes
- moon mark on his forehead
- rarely wear shirt only pants biggrin

nice to meet you all :3
check on my pro for my picts biggrin
or check on my DA :3  

onishiba

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:54 am
I'll use the above format, as it's simple.

Name: Caryas O'Connel

Sites: None... Yet.

Birth: 11/14/87

Species: 'House'cat.

Orientation: Bi. Leaning to males.

Appearance:
-Average height.
-Blondish hair on head, brown-blond fur on body.
-Wears a piratey vest, usually a headband of sorts, or a bandanna, black thick pants, and boots. Oh, and claws.

Interests
-Loves pirates, anything to do with the ocean, sailing, boating, and oddly, swimming.
-Sex.
-Likes Metallica, Flogging Molly, and random Euro-pop.
-Sex.
-Meeting interesting people, which usually leads to:
-Sex.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:16 pm
Upon further analysis of my own personality, I decided to delete my main fursona and create a new one from scratch. Anyone could make their main fursona out to be some amazing, kickass fur or scalie with amazing powers, skills or a tragic past. But I didn't want to do that, because it didn't really capture the real me, the me you would see if you met me in real life, out from behind the computer screen. I'm going to give my main fursona my actual personality with some things added in that I see myself as in the future, or what I'd want to be if I could make my life into my own fantasy. (After all, what's a fursona without a little fantasy thrown in the mix, eh?)

Name: Tora Farrow

Species: Grey Fox

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 156 lbs.

Mateship status: Mated

Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: Tora has silver fur, white chest and belly fur, and white tipped ears. His eyes are hazel. He usually wears the navy blue pants, greatcoat and shiny black boots of a Deputy Flight Commander in the United Aerisian Air Corps. He cut the sleeves off his coat (Much to the annoyance of his superior, Flight Commander Latonya Fiore)

Personality: Tora is pretty easy going and casual, as well as a bit absent minded which makes him prone to procrastination. Despite this, he has a strong since of duty, which allows him to carry out orders with great finesse and punctuality. He is very charismatic, passionate and eager to please, traits that won him the heart of his mate, Latonya Fiore.  

Panther King Decari

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:41 pm
I see the old one was lost, that's ok, the old Skuger is gone any ways.

History: One of the old members who came over when AFG went from a thread in the chat forms, to a guild. Former owner of the bar, then Airship bar Queers. Once, proud and active member of the guild, but life turned, and had to leave. Hoping to return to find old friends, maybe new ones.

Name: Jimaza Dememder, formerly Skuger Moonclaw, formerly Sura Tokaniku.
Species: Kendii Dragon. (Though both my demon guardian, and Familiar think there is something else too me)
Random stuff: 24, male, largely gay, but in love with a girl (don't ask)
Appearance 1: Normal (see sig) Stand Digitrade.
Appearance 2: Demon merged Much the same, but eye marks are darker, and hunch a bit.
Appearance 3: Full Necromancer much as the others, but colour darkens, ears lengthen, and fur grows out like tufts. Spins run down my back and tail. Eyes turn red, and whites go black. Stance is normal, but look of uninterest, and often, disdain on face.

Wears pretty much the same thing always, being a rogue Sky Knight, and wondering Necromancer, little time for costume changes.

May edit more later, with pictures.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:38 am
Name: Same as mine, which is Lazurkri (Pronounced LahzurCREE)
Species: Xor'Drei'Ras (Prounounced Cor DehRYE Rass)
Species Nickname: Wraithwolves
Orentation: Straight
Height: 5' 9''
Length: 10'
Weight: 450 Kilos
Eye Color: Blue
Talon Color: Ebony
Physical Description:
Superficially Canine in body structure.Bi-Quadrapedal in stature ( Can walk on two legs as well as on all fours equally well, although he looks akward when walking, and is prone to tripping). Raptorial beak in place of muzzle as you would find with a terrestrial canine predator. Thick, creamy white fur from head to tail, a evoltionary adaptation to harsh winters and climates, with a stiffer "Mane" down the neck. forepaws are more hand than canine paw, fully capably of fine manipulation, but soft pads on the palms are still present, as are long, semi-retractable talons. Lazurkri has black traceries around his beak and eyes and up and down his flanks, and his tail plume is pure black in color. Blue tribal designs have been inked into his fur around his legs and chest, as well as gold ink applied to his mane.

Personality: Despite ferocious appearence, generally very gentle and easygoing. willing to make friends of all kinds

Likes: working with his hands and thinking about things, as well as tinkering with technology

Dislikes: stupidity, deliberate or otherwise

Ref Picture(s)
(The Scaled Black creature is Lazurkri's mate, Xuarie)
User Image
User Image[/  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Quintessence

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:52 am
Name: Quin

Species: Housecat

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: A petite housecat with white fur and orange eyes. Sometimes depicted as a quadruped, sometimes as anthropomorphic.

User Image

Story: Once a common housecat, she was cursed by the King of Fish after she caught him in the pond behind her home and, uh.. tried to eat him. As a result, when the moon is in its waxing phase, she is forced with the insult of walking on two legs, like the cat-servant race of humanity.

Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, to the point of being a bit spacey. Has a tendency to say things out of left field, wherever her mind has been wandering. She isn't overly fond of humans, since she has the housecat mindset that they only exist to bring her food and clean her poop.

Dislikes: Attention whoring, closed-mindedness, disregard for others. And fish that bite back (or curse her).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:26 pm
i'm on f4l and furnation,stop by and check them out.i have many pictures and videos posted there that might be intresting to the members here.  

ekimflow

Callieco Kat

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image

Name: Kat
Species: Calico
Orientation: Bi
Appearance: --->
Personality: Outspoken and loud mouthed. Loyal to my friends.

Uh, I'll add more when I make up a backstory.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:38 pm
Name: Rena (Ren for short)

Species: Fox/Snow leopard hybrid.

Orientation: Pansexual (I don't care if your sexless even as long as you have a kind heart that's all that really matters. ^^)

Sex: Male

Preferences: Prefers the use of female pronouns rather than male but won't get to upset if you make the mistake of calling her a boy rather then a girl so long as your not aggressive or mean about it (Aka like "Your a boy!" or consistently calling me a boy when you know I don't like it.)

Likes: Goth things...music, such as Black metal, and lots of arts And dare I say yiff... ninja you heard nuffin's

Loves: Kind people, Friends, most importantly of all my boyfriend cody. <3

Will: Be kind to you so long as you are kind to me, if you are mean or hateful to me then you will be simply blocked no questions asked.

That's all for now. xP

Edit: Just realized this is possibly the first time I posted in here. O_o  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:09 pm
Name: Nate

Sites: None

Species: Red fox

Orientation: Bi, more interested in women