Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:41 pm
((Good idea Keriea. I'm gonna do that xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:57 pm
Cally sat through English while dreaming of PE. There was probably no one in her class to match her in athletic ability, but it didn't hurt to hope. She'd overheard some girls at the side of the room saying the coach was starting the tennis unit soon. Cally's muscles tensed involuntarily - she loved the sport. That reminded her of the reason she came to Forks; she must find a suitable place to practice privately soon. The woods probably wouldn't be a good idea, at least, not until she checked out what had been the cause of that vivid smell last night.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

ohemgee x meow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:01 pm
Blake had refelexivly tensed up once he felt the waves of a vampire comeing from the room. He usually wasn't this wired up about it, but after last night, he thought he had reason enough to worry. He turned as slowly as he could, as not to bring attention to himself, to look at exactally the person the waves were coming from. He held back a grown when he saw that it was one of the girls from last night. A quick scan of his memories and he realized it was the girl who had written down her phone number asking if him and Elli had seen her friend. Another vampire? Blake didn't know for sure.
He racked his brains trying to remember her name. He never was the best at remembering names. It started with a B...Bell? Bella? Those didn't sound right.
As his hand took notes out of habit, his mind was distracted. It wasn't until a few minutes had passed, he finally remembered it. Bellmi. Blake repeated the name in his head, so he could remember it.
Even though the teacher was talking, Blake could still hear the girls behind him gossiping softly. He wasn't really listening until he heard one of them say, "I think it was a vampire. I don't care what you say."
Blake felt his back go ridged. He stopped taking notes so he could focus on the conversation. The same girl said a little louder now, "How do you explain the fact that he just dissapeared? He was only going out to take out the trash. His mom totally believes in those sorts of things."
"And that means you should?" the other girl said back. But Blake never got to hear the answer, because the teacher turned to them and asked if they were taking notes, so the shut up.
s**t... Blake thought over and over in his head. He made a discion right then and there that he would investigate that after school. He had never been completely fine with vampires living in the town, but they had never attacked anyone before, so he had no reason to confront them. But now the situation had changed. There was a vampire who might have killed some one. He had to take action.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:33 am
(( @Keriea: Thanks. xD ))
(( I like Zero better, but Kaname's sweet too. x] ))

--

Rei sighed, and sat down next to him, "You have anyone laying around here I could eat up?" she asked sarcastically. "I'm just ready about to die of hunger."

Senri laughed, "No. Not that I'm aware of. You know I don't eat people up."

"Back home, you have a load of humans coming in and out, which you are free to eat. And you don't even bother, do you? You just stick to animals. I don't know how you can call yourself a vampire, Senri. Maybe I'll go over and take your place." She said, before realizing she was starting to feel uneasy again. "I better go, then."

"But we just got here," He protested. "You can't leave now."

"Oh, I can't? What - are you planning on holding me hostage?"

Senri smirked, "Maybe." He noticed Rei rolled her eyes and left the room. He followed. He got to the door before she had, and planned on not letting her go. But he soon let go of that idea, she'd loose it. Especially since she had claimed to be starving. So he just opened it, and let her through. And again, followed her out. "You're not planning on hunting any humans here, right?"

"Ha. I hope you don't want me to promise not to," Her words came out sourly. "A couple of vampires warned me not to feast here. 'Their territory' or eh- something like that." She heard Senri laugh, "You know I can't stand when people order me not to do something. It makes me want to do it more."

"Don't get yourself in any trouble, Rei. If you need me, call."

"I'll be back, anyway." She started to walk, not sure where she was going. "Besides, if I get in trouble, I have a 'Volturi Advantage'."

"I'm not going to get your out of trouble, Rei. Besides, these are their rules."

"Oh, you won't? Well, then I guess they can just cut my head off, then." She knew that if he did need him, he'd be there. He was just beng stubborn. But even so, she wouldn't abuse him like that.

[ ` t r i c k ]

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:46 am
((@KuchikixxRukia: um, in that post about Kiley, why was she sleeping?? I'm so confused gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:50 am

(( It's the next day, now, so maybe that's why? xD))

Bellmi sneezed, but it was so soft that she hardly made a sound at all. Hm, someone's thinking about me.

She turned her head to face the window--it was raining. Again. Of course, it was Forks, so she didn't find it surprising. Then, out of nowhere there was a blur of colour and a strong presence outside. She jumped in her seat. The presence was different; she couldn't figure out what it was. It was strong, yet so distant... she had to check it out.

"Bellmi," her classmate whispered, nudging her with her elbow. Bellmi snapped back to reality.

"What?" She answered with somewhat of a sting to it. The girl pointed to the front, Bellmi's eyes following. The teacher was burning, fuming, perhaps, and glared at her. She quickly realized that the teacher knew she wasn't paying attention.

"Bellmi, perhaps you could tell me the answer?" The teacher asked, enunciating every syllable.

"The answer to what?"

"The question, sweetie."

"And the question is...?"

"Well, maybe if you were listening, you'd know."

Bellmi shot her a look. "Well, if you knew I wasn't listening, why would you ask me for the answer?"

The teacher did some sort of human growl. It was like a sound she heard on TV once, from a cartoon show. "To show you that you should listen if you don't want to get sent to the office."

"The office?" Bellmi said slowly, squinting her eyes until they were practically slits. It was a great idea, of course, because then she could find the files. "But, I didn't do anything wrong."

"You talked back to your teacher--MUST I explain everything to you?"

Bellmi tilted her head. "Well, when someone talks to you you're supposed to answer--MUST I explain everything to you?"

"Bellmi, please report to the office. I do not want to waste my time with you. Go now," she finally ordered. It took her long enough.

She darted up from her seat, and danced her way to the door. Before she touched the doorknob, she turned to face the teacher and blinked. "By the way, the answer to your question was No, I wasn't listening."

Smiling like an idiot, she flung open the door and headed out. The presence was gone, by now, and Bellmi wondered if it was just her conniving teacher.

---

Dante opened his eyes. He had fainted, for some reason, and probably for using up all his energy he had just gained from resting. He sat up, and walked over tot he fridge.

"Iii shott the sheerriiiifff," he sang to himself as he prepared a meal. The kitchen was mystically clean, and unused.

Nekairu

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:47 am
Elli was thankful when the bell rang. History was such a bore. She'd already lived through most of what they discussed anyway. Elli strolled out the door and headed towards her favorite class: study hall. As Elli walked, she heard something that sparked her interest: the word vampires. She "accidentally" dropped her books and bent down to pick them up, listening closely. Two girls were talking about how they thought a vampire attacked a college guy last night. I bet it was that creepy one that tried to kill Blake last night Elli thought with spite. Elli pretended to fumble around with her supplies, but the two girls split up to go to their next class. Elli swore under her breath, stood up, and continued to her class.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:15 pm
Bellmi was wandering through the halls, trying to find the office. She followed a few students that seemed like trouble makers, but they only lead them to students of the opposite gender--which they smothered with wet kisses soon after.

She sighed, and stuck her hands in her pockets. She wore tight fitting, black jeans and a solid green top. Her black, heeled boots made tapping sounds against the hard floor.

"Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn," Bellmi repeated to herself. She curled her fingers into a fist and let them go again. She leaned against the wall, and hoped that she could clear her mind.

It's just the office, Bellmi, you can find it, she reassured herself. Hopefully she was right. She sped through the hallways, searching around, and making sure that nobody could see her. First period had ended, and there were groups of students hurrying to their next class.

Bellmi herself had math next, so she didn't care to get there. If she paid attention in school she'd be at the top of her class.

-----

((Nothing for Dante. xD))

Nekairu

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:38 pm
Rei hadn’t even left the front yard and she could still feel Senri’s eyes on her back. She groaned, and without looking back, said, “Just come already.” She turned her direction to his car, he'd probably insist they take it anyway.
They were both strapped in in a second, and Senri started the car.

Where to?” he asked, eyeing Rei suspiciously before she answered.

Humans. It's all I want.” She didn’t care about where they went. She just wanted food. Now.

What about the ‘Rules’.”

Yeah, what about them?” She threw a grin at Senri. He laughed. The zoomed by the small town, and Senri stopped abruptly in front of a school. “Er - a school? I think not, too many witnesses. Plus -- there must be vampires there, also. Some that probably couldn’t control themselves for their own good when they smell blood. I’d rather not have them go crazy.”

Oh, why hello Ms. Wise-Woman.” Senri taunted cheerfully. “Although, perhaps it should be, Ms. Little Wise-Woman.” He added. Just then Rei gave him a dirty look. He laughed, again. “Alright. No more, no more.”

Although, in that moment. Rei had gotten frustrated - as always. And just got out of the car. Deciding to walk by herself, after all. “You’re being a pain again, Senri!” she exclaimed, still walking. She walked closer to the school, to check some of these students out. She stopped, no. She wasn’t going to eat anyone in such a public place. In an instant Senri was next to her, he had already parked his car.

Sorry.”

Rei sighed, “It’s fine. It’s fine.” She squeezed the bridge of her nose, trying to ignore the headache. They looked completely out of place. Even with one under distress. They looked like the belonged in a Studio, taking photo shots for a magazine.

Senri put his arm around Rei, and walked her to the car again.

Her eyes were closed now, she was still pinching her bridge. At the moment, she was hoping a random student came and begged to be her food. Ha. As if.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:52 pm
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
((@KuchikixxRukia: um, in that post about Kiley, why was she sleeping?? I'm so confused gonk ))

(She isnt, but i guess i should elaborate a bit more ^^; )  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:44 pm
(@Kuchikix...well we could just say we talked through the night, getting accquainted with everyone, that sound good?)

"Hello Jasper." Said Saria awkwardly, smiling shyly. "I um, hear you're an empath." She stated the obvious with a chuckle, hoping it would be a good conversation starter, all the new faces were making her nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:48 pm
(That sounds good!)

Jasper smiled warmly at her as she said, "I um, hear you're an empath." He nodded and said, "Yes I am, it's a tough ability... to handle at times." He said solemnly. Rosalie chose then to butt in, "Well I'm sure Saria is tired, let me show you your room, Saria." Rosalie lead her to an elegant room on the lower level and Rosalie said, "settle yourself in, we have to attend school tomorrow. Good night," Rosalie said smiling and closing the door her footsteps echoing down the hall.  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:53 pm
Saria smiled wider now that she was alone and the pressure of being polite and everything was off. She stretched out onto her bed, not tired, never tired, and knew that Jasper must have realized by now how much calmer she was. Settling back into the pillow, she reminisced about how well the day had gone, one minute a drifter, the other a part of a much-loving family. Quietly, as always, she picked up a book from one of the shelves in her room and read the night away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:48 pm
Callax shivered in anticipation. Her eavesdropping had proved correct – her PE class was playing tennis today. “If everybody could please divide into pairs, we’ll start by warming up.” The coach called right after attendance. Cally’s shoulders drooped a little at that – one-on-one competition was her preferred mode of playing; her partners usually got in the way. She noticed a boy standing a little ways away from the rest of the group. Class loners were usually either athletically inept, or else they prided themselves over everyone else, and didn’t want to partner up. She took the chance and walked up to him. “Would you like to play together?” she asked politely. “Sure.” The boy shrugged. As the class lined up, Cally wondered if she’d made the right decision – there was a 50/50 chance it would backfire on her.

“Now, the front lines will do a little bit of rallying with each other. Once a person in all of the pairs has missed the ball, we’ll switch around and the back line can play.” The coach clapped his hands, and Cally’s classmates immediately swarmed into action. She danced on the balls of her feet – if the front line didn’t take too long, she would get to play soon!

“What’s your name?” she yelled across the distance, as she served when it was finally her turn. “Christopher,” he called back, and met her shot. They hit back and forth to each other and slowly started up a conversation. “Do you play much?” “I used to live in England. My parents met each other through Wimbledon.” “That is so cool!” Eventually they were the only pair left in the gym still active. The coach eventually cut them off. “Thanks for the brilliant display of tennis, girl and boy. But I do have the rest of the class to teach here.” Embarrassed, Cally hung her head and moved to sit at the side. To her surprise, Christopher joined her. He offered to hold her racket for her. “You play well. Usually the coach has eyes for no one, but he was sure staring at you.” He joked, placing their rackets at his side. “Are you kidding?” “Hell, yeah. To be honest, it was me who was staring at you.” Cally playfully pushed his shoulder with her own for his teasing. “Do you want to eat lunch with me?” At that, Cally hesitated. She didn’t usually eat human food, though she was capable… “Yes, I’d love to.”  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:45 pm
Rosalie rose early the next morning smiling brightly. She decided to be devious and wake everyone up, she knocked on Alice and Jasper's door, as well as Carlisle and Esme's before finally making it past Edward's, since he was always at Bella's, and too Saria's room. "Saria! We have to leave in 15 minutes! Wake up!!!" Rosalie yelled knocking on the door. She then proceded back to her room to change into her school outfit for that day. She chose a plain blue sundress and black flats, just as she made her way downstairs a knock resounded at the door. Rosalie's face filled with curiosity and she threw it open to a mildly short, 5'5 girl with luminscent (sp?) brown eyes and startling red hair. "May I help you?" she asked.

--

Kiley smiled slightly as a stunningly beautiful blonde opened the door, her golden orbs peering into Kiley's. "I'm looking for Edward... erm, Cullen, is he home?" Kiley asked. The blonde haired girl's brow furrowed. "I am his sister, Rose, I'll tell him you stopped by." Kiley nodded and smirked, "Thanks Rose, tell him my name's Kiley O'Conelly I live a block over from his girlfriend. Ciao!" Kiley said waving and making her way back to her car as she started it and sped off into the distance a smile placed upon her lips. "I'll make you proud, Aro..."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff