Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:33 pm
*quickly sumons a darkness sheild* *when she somens it her hair turns black with goth purple streeks* *and her eyes turn black and loses her smile* "What happened? i look like...Wow..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:37 pm
milo flexed his old hands looking down at tels broken and bleeding body he might be old but he wouldn't go any where he didn't want to.  

King Phar

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:38 pm
His dragon fireball blasted right through the shield. He was pleaseed with this; it meant that his dragon fire could even penetrate Kyo's darkness shield, which is the most powerful shield every to be produced. although he was disappointed that she didnt act as he planned. She hit the wall behind them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:42 pm
walking up behind her aged though he was he smiled "tryed to kill me did you?"  

King Phar

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:45 pm
*Kyo grinned as she saw Milo. the old fool didnt realize that they werent even people* "K'nock!!!" *jumps on k'nocks back* *lands lightly with no smile on k'nocks back*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:50 pm
They all vanished as he came. Kuragam's voice popped out of no where.
Old tricks never die! This place is IMPOSSIBLE for you to get too! You'll see us many times though, dont worry! He started chuckling.

they lost connection completely with the mortal world. . Now they were gone. never to be seen until they wished to be seen. then they would find a new home.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:04 pm
*turns back 2 normal with a cluless look* [What happened 2 me!?!?!] [Ok Ok aah! my hairs still black and purple...and my eyes r now ice blue...weird...] [oh and HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!] *starts laughing at some guy*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:12 pm
((milo))
"Kyo, lets begin training now! there seem to be ways to master your mmagic beyond mastery. I have dragon fire, there is nothing in the universe more powerful!" Hs showed her how to disrupt the cirrent of her magic that ran within her. The way to truly master her art. "This, Kyo, is a proccess that could take minutes, days, weeks, months, even years!" he said.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:13 pm
milo shruggs he turns and walks back to his home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:22 pm
[ok then lets get started! the biggest thing i can somon is a meddle sized dragon and can u also help k'nock with his ilusions?]  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:26 pm
"You must help him. Im only showing you how to channel and use this great power. it is up to you to train and master it. I can no longer assist you. But i will stay and watch, i look forward to the summoning of a Large dragon!" He said smiling. "Annd to see if his dragon fire compares to mine!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:29 pm
Arisu , somewhere far off, heard the word "Train", and out of habit ran over to where the source of the sound was. When she got there, Arisu saw to ninjas, getting ready to train. Before anybody could see or here her, Arisu ducked down behind some tall grass, and listened in to what they might be saying. Possibly about employment? But probably not, most likely training.  

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:36 pm
((have you been reading the RP? They're in....no where so yea...unless your a Shadow you cant be here))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:45 pm
((meep! nevermind. i'll just cross it out. -_-'))  

oiseaux sister

BaoNa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:58 pm
Xaiyumi stood talking to people until she realized something was wrong. They all diassapeared beside for the real shadows. She stared with confusion for a while then realized it was fake. Her alerted senses went up and she looked around for any enemies.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games