Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Akatsuki Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:03 pm

sachi n
Suzume walked into the building(?) and signed up. This'll be fun! she thought, a giddy smirk sliding across her face.

"hey suzume! i got a question for u!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:54 pm

He sat in a tree. "Okay, the assignment is to make a report of the biggest threat from their class from my observations, then to justify why he/she was the biggest threat. Obviously, Sasuke is the one this report will be about..." He sat, spyglass in hand.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:50 pm

Mobius Nightshade
He sat in a tree. "Okay, the assignment is to make a report of the biggest threat from their class from my observations, then to justify why he/she was the biggest threat. Obviously, Sasuke is the one this report will be about..." He sat, spyglass in hand.

a clone appears behind him. "so u are observing me?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:55 pm

shakeing his head "children well maby i'll get rid of some through this." he muttered to himself then yelled "ok thoughs who haven't found the stairs come to me through my cut pass."

King Phar

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:58 pm

He chuckled. "At this rate, it's more like you're the one observing me. Having fun?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:04 pm

King Phar
shakeing his head "children well maby i'll get rid of some through this." he muttered to himself then yelled "ok thoughs who haven't found the stairs come to me through my cut pass."

looks at the stairs. "oh u finally got here. so what is at the bottom?"

The_Last_Avenger

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:08 pm

"boy i'll kill you. and what's at the bottum is not my problume i don't have to tell you."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:54 pm

Xaiyumi just followed her group in the shadow, waiting for her turn to use her skills...if she had any. She mostly uses genjutsu but her black paint brushes are concidered weapons.

BaoNa

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:02 pm

*Logen and midori was already There, they had taken a nap, they didnt know why but they had, Logen in a tree and Midori underneath... Looking at the people coming ... she smiled and said:*

"Damn you are slow!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:06 pm

As he statrted walking down the staircase, about half way down all the stairs fell aprt except from were i was standing from up " ummmmm teacher i dont think thats normally suppose to happen

lacosse

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:19 pm

"whatever lets go." starts walking down the stairs.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:22 pm

" What stairs yu idot"
( look at my last post)

lacosse

Magical Winter Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:22 am

(( im new )) -the mysterious girl that went by the name Aimee sat in a empty classroom-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:34 am

"no it is keep going i'll be with you shortly." looking around he said "and you guys get in or get lost."

King Phar

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:41 am

King Phar
"no it is keep going i'll be with you shortly." looking around he said "and you guys get in or get lost."

walks down on the wall. "this is easy....but something's wrong...." looks around with his sharingan
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff