Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:20 pm
Polio
Blinks then waves at Cherry. "Heylo!" Grins. mrgreen
*waves back while running towards polio...jumps and hugs her* hey you...*sees her grin* eh?..polio..whats with that grin.. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:22 pm
haha yeah. Hey Cherry and Polio smile It's pretty nice seeing everyone coming back to the academy. I guess with summer coming to an end people have more time. So what's this you say about Mini going overboard Cherry?  

RavenCpu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:22 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
*waves back while running towards polio...jumps and hugs her* hey you...*sees her grin* eh?..polio..whats with that grin.. gonk
"Eek..."Almost topples over from the jump and hug. Hugs back. "Ah..Whats with the grin? I'm happy to see you....?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:24 pm
RavenCpu
haha yeah. Hey Cherry and Polio smile It's pretty nice seeing everyone coming back to the academy. I guess with summer coming to an end people have more time. So what's this you say about Mini going overboard Cherry?
*blinks* ah! you read that!!!ohh that...well umm er... *scratches forehead*well....ummm...she got drunk...with some other people ninja  

cherryblossom_chan

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:26 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
"Eek..."Almost topples over from the jump and hug. Hugs back. "Ah..Whats with the grin? I'm happy to see you....?"
*lets go of the hugs*ohh i see..you better be happy to see me!..i mean come on' xd *clings on arm around her neck*are we still BFF? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:27 pm
hrm.... Mini did huh? That's not what I would expect from the ninja I chose to replace me confused  

RavenCpu

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:29 pm
RavenCpu
hrm.... Mini did huh? That's not what I would expect from the ninja I chose to replace me confused
...well um shes a good sensei...i don't really remember how all of the started...i should really stop talking now. *covers mouth*.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:30 pm
walks up to Polio

So what exactly are you getting for your training?

to Cherry

Do you plan on participating in the academy again?  

RavenCpu

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:31 pm
RavenCpu

to Cherry

Do you plan on participating in the academy again?
of course..*looks at him with a confused look*.neh?...raven what was that question for? o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:31 pm
cherryblossom_chan
RavenCpu
...well um shes a good sensei...i don't really remember how all of the started...i should really stop talking now. *covers mouth*.... sweatdrop

You can PM me about it if you want. I'm curious as to what all happened. But don't worry about talking about it. I'm sure Mini would tell me everything that happened if she showed up.  

RavenCpu

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:33 pm
RavenCpu
cherryblossom_chan
RavenCpu

You can PM me about it if you want. I'm curious as to what all happened. But don't worry about talking about it. I'm sure Mini would tell me everything that happened if she showed up.
*talks to herslef*-what did i get myself into Xp- ...and ohh okey raven...i'll tell you what happened while you were gone Xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:33 pm
"Of course we are Cherry... 3nodding " Leans against her a little and looks at Raven. "Hmm Well I was gonna start with my Rasengan training, Like I'm supposed to. I need to find rubber balls and water balloons...or something of the sort to help me form a chakra ball with..."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:40 pm
thats great polio! *hugs*

Raven: errr...i gotta make the pm abit later...i have to leav then my mom has to use the computer..but i'll come back..!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:42 pm
"Yup yup!" Smiles.

Ne Cherry...you better be back before I go to bed! Lol. ^_^  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:49 pm
" you don't remember me do you?" his voice was still strange, interesting.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games