Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:23 pm
Entereing the arena and hearing the roaring crowd shout was the last thing on his mind. Haseo now had to deal with two enemies, both claiming to be moderators and one calling me a virus.... THE NERVE OF HIM. "Ooooh it just pisses me off to hear that wannabe Kite (from original .hack) with his data drain bracelet call me a virus. He doesn't get one anyways!" Gripping his hand more tightly till the knuckles grew white helped him steam off. "LET'S ROCK!" shouted Lukia from the other side. "Your On!~" yelled Haseo, materializing his Xth Form Scythe. Dashing forward, Haseo spun around making sure to hit with precision. Lukia flipped over and started casting a Curse and Seal spell over him. Haseo dodged and out-ran both casting circles and flew straight across Lukia, brandishing his scythe into her side. Turning around, Lukia had already worked up a tornado spell and sent Haseo flying towards the edge of the arena, beginning to start the cast of another. "Oh Hell No!~" Haseo panted lunging forward. Waiting for the Volcano spell, Haseo countered it with a skill called "Death's Charge." Lukia fell to the ground, slowly de-digitalizing from the arena. The crowd went wild and the annoying announcer recited the victory and the prize for the round.~~|SCYTHE ADDED TO INVENTORY|~~ (Whew)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:25 pm
(Yes, it looks good. like my battle description? the one i just made~)  

xXKazumaX-

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:31 pm
"Well i have a days rest before the preliminary match with Emiko.... might as well log off and get some rest..." (gtg afk, im swimming out side cause its cloudy, just rained... and theres a rainbow too! 4laugh 4laugh heart heart whee )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:34 pm
(ok)  

Ahiru Takashi

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:46 pm
She stands there, a blank expression on her face. "I...Me...Fight....Him...?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:33 pm
{{}}LOGGED ON{{}} "Yo Emiko! looks like your up against me..."  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:45 pm
(( ^ ^ like my dress??))

Emiko Looks at Haseo. " B-But I didn't enter myself! It just popped up!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:47 pm
(Sure!) "Well then the Moderators (SMACK SMACK MODERATORS) stressed should be your answer, but you can always forfeit if thats how you feel. There isn't anything to be shy about, so let's fight our best!" Haseo says pumping his arm up.  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:53 pm
(lmao sure??)

"Um...ok..." She walks into the arena shyly, a blue staff with a diamond end pops into her hand. "Huh..?" One of the audience gasps and says, " That's the staff of light! That's a level 90 rare item! How'd she get that if she's a level nine?!" She looked up at the person. As she guessed, he was level 20, a higher level than her. She looked at Haseo. "I think I'll try!" She says from across the arena.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:05 pm
(lol i made a new thread called Tales Of A Dream... A futuristic roleplay! GTG for the night sweatdrop )
"Now thats what i call Strong... But I am badass~ and badass beats strong any day!~" gonk )  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:07 pm
(( crying Mean!!! *sigh* ok ^ ^ I'll see u tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:22 pm
((so...many...pages...gone...so...long... 8O ))

Seeing this, Arisu raised an eyebrow. "Wow..." she grumbled sarcastically. Right now, Arisu was actually happy. No crowds were forming around her, screams emitting from it, they sounded like, "JOIN MY TEAM!!!" After that, she found a clear spot over by a wall, and decided to practice. "GOGAI-DON!!!*" As she yelled this, Arisu pulled the staff strapped to her back out infront of her, holding it up to the wall. This, being a high leveled spell, blasted a hole through the wall. "Oops..." she muttered. "Gogai-don." This fixed up the wall before anybody could report her for destroying Mod property. After that, Arisu used "giga-don**".

((*Gogai-don=level 5 earth spell.
**Giga-don=level 1 earth spell.))  

oiseaux sister

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:30 pm
(lol poor Arisu-sama) I don't even know what to do with this thing! Do I make it up as I go or something?? She pointed it in a random place and a huge level 80 spell hits the wall, demolishing it. Eyes wide she says "How do I fix it??" As soon as she said 'fix it' the staff glowed and the wall was reconstructed instantly. "Whew...." She then looked at Haseo. "Umm..hi..?" She waved shyly. (OMG I'm lucky I'm a story writer. I'm usually a *...* user in roleplays lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:41 pm
(G2G)  

Ahiru Takashi

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:55 am
"Right! Let's Go battle!" The arena counted down. ~5~ ~4~(ill let you count down the rest emiko)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games