Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasula

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:30 pm
Myona walked slowly not caring where her paws would take her. She laid her ears back as she walked. Her eyes traced along the area as she walked. Soon the scent of flowers reached her nose. She smiled softly happy with the finding. She loved flowers finding them quite enjoyable. Myona moved her legs a little faster wanting to find where this lovely smell of flowers were coming from. She soon reached the field of flowers. Her eyes sparkled with pleasure. Myona was quite happy with her findings.

"My lucky day,"
Myona said softly to herself. She walked into the field of flowers. The breeze softly pushed past her white and grey fur. Myona was quite happy with her findings. She lowered her head sniffing taking in the scent of the flowers around her. She soon ran around through the flowers as if she were a pup again. Of course she was an adult but it was fun to let loose a bit.

Tripping over her feet Myona fell down onto the ground. She rolled onto her back before looking up towards the sky. Her amber colored eyes watched the sky looking at the clouds. The clouds were white meaning they were not ready for a large rain fall yet. Myona soon closed her eyes feeling relaxed where she was. She does not get to relax all that often. She has been a wondering wolf for a number of years. She had to watch out for herself and make sure not to get injured or it would mean the end for her. She had no friends she could howl to come help her. She longed to be in a pack again but she was to scared to ask to join a pack. Also she hadn't found a pack in quite some time now.

Myona rolled back onto her stomach. She laid down on her side feeling quite tired. She closed her eyes just wanting to rest her eyes for a bit. She kept her ears perked up not wanting to be jumped by someone. She wagged her tail slowly as she felt at ease. It was a nice place here. Very beautiful in her eyes. Myona yawned showing her large white fangs. She soon rested her head on the ground getting comfortable again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:28 am
There is a batch of blossom-less plants around Zinc.
"I dont think they are going to find me......."
He looks at some of the wolves(whats left of them) around him.
"Perhaps we should go find the alpha.""  

TigerWolf-kun

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:55 am
He flicks an ear and heads into the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:30 pm
Myona opened her eyes finding she had fallen asleep while laying in the flower field. She laid her ears down as the memories of the dream flooded back into her mind. It was of when she was younger and still with her twin brother. She often wondered if he gave up searching for her or not? How is his life going now a days? Many questions would run through her mind when she thought about her brother. She sighed softly as she laid her head down on the ground.

Myona's amber eyes soon laid on a flower in front of her. A small butterfly land on one of the flower petals. Myona wagged her tail slowly as she watched the butterfly. Myona enjoyed watching things around her. It had always caught her interest. Standing up Myona stretched before walking around the flower field some more. There were quite a few different wolf scents in the air from what she could tell. Maybe she could find a pack near by or something. She would enjoy that but in till then she as just going to have to enjoy her life now.

Myona found a new spot to lay down. She soon rolled onto her back looking up towards the sky. Myona watched the white clouds moving across the sky. The soft breeze picked up making Myona smile. She closed her eyes as she rolled back onto her stomach. She listened to the breeze rustle the leaves of the trees. Myona soon stood up once again deciding to explore in other areas of this place. She shook her fur before walking away heading else where.

Yasula

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:54 pm
Jasmine moved throughout the field of flowers, simply looking over them with an soft sigh, one filled with despair. Her head turned to the patch of flowers at her paws, her purple eyes locking onto them as she sniffed. "some people can get so much pleasure from these....such innocent pleasure these are", She said with an an distance tone. She turned to the edge of the forest and simply stared, whispering, "what torments will i find here."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:17 pm
A group of three wolves trotted across the flower meadow. Jericho, the youngest, only a pup, sniffed around excitedly.
"Hehe...Can I go Alex? I have to let out all my energy...."
Alex laughed. "Sure thing. Just be careful." She sighed. She looked behind her. Lakota was following along quietly, silently enjoying the flowers surrounding her. Alex watched Jericho run off, and spotted another wolf in the distance.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 pm
SHe looked cautiously over to the three wolves, sighing before turning away. Shes tarted to walk ahead, her steps slow as she wondered why they had to meet each other again. She started moving slowly ahead, simply trying to wonder how to get out of this.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:47 pm
"Big sis, that wolf smells familiar." Lakota called ehr big sister even though they weren't related at all. Alex never really cared that she did though.
"Yeah, it does." Alex found herself following the wolf's path, out of curiosity. She wondered if she should run ahead adn find out who it was. It definitely wasn't a pack member.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 pm
She looked back and stopped before staring down this wolf, knowing that she would know who she was soon. She ran ahead and hooped that she could get far enough away to evade her old friends. She looked ahead to an small area of lower land, knowing if she got there she could disappear.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:58 pm
Alex broke into a run, seeing that the wolf was running away now. "Wait!"
Jericho was running a little ways ahead, not paying much attention. he ran across the path of the wolf running from Alex and stumbled, nearly tripping the other wolf in the process. "Ah!"  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:12 pm
She tripped over the other wolf and caught herself before turning to the pup, loking over it with some anger, turning away before walking ahead.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:30 pm
Jerichoa ran out of the way of the wolf and his ear flickered a little as he watched Alex run to her.
"Wait a minute!" Alex saw the other wolf stop running adn start walking. She kept running until she passed it, adn then she slowed to a stop in front of her. She stared at the wolf, sniffing for the scent. "I know that I know you. I tried to call out for you to wait, but I guess you didn't hear..."  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:56 pm
She looked to her and then she turned to walk away, "you do nt know me", she sad and turned to walk in the other direction. Her tail swayed and then she walked ahead, hoping not to get close to her and having to leave again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:11 pm
Lakota, still following Alex, caught up with them. She stoppped, face to face with the other wolf. "Oh...sorry..."
"No, I do know you. At least tell me your name." Alex took a step forward adn her ears tilted forward. She really wanted to know who this wolf was. She faintly remembered her, aadn the memory was only slowly coming back. if she heard a name, she'd remember.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:05 pm
She smiled and then she shook her head, "no....i will not tell you alex....if you cannot remember me......the first friend you had after meeting lakota", she said and closed her eyes before turning to walk away. Jasmine sighed and then she shook her head, starting to run off.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games