Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:03 pm
She turned her head, blinking silver eyes at him.
"I don't know...the person i seek i know in the form of a black wolf..."
She said, knowing there could be thousands of black lycan's out in the world and that the chances of finding the exact one was one thousand to point one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:13 pm
At that, he gave a sardonic smile and shook his head, turning back to face the ocean. "Well, that certainly narrows it down..."
His voice was heavy with sarcasm, as well as hopelessness.
The two were silent for a long while, with nothing but the musical chiming of his skirt and jewelry, and rhythmic sound of the tide.
Words unspoken floated about in the air around them.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:21 pm
She turned back to the ocean,
"Though...the wolf, when I last saw him, was corrupted by darkness, as was I. His mouth was sewn shut and his flesh was rotted..."
she said, looking up at him, her tail flicking slightly. Her bare feet were dug into the sand as his was, the sun continued to sink below the horizon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Something caught in Hellahi's throat.
Corrupted... by darkness...?
He couldn't believe what he was hearing.
As shocked as he was, his surprise quickly turned to anger. He whipped his head back around, his narrow gaze unnervingly sharp as he looked down upon her. His teeth were bared in a small grimace, and his canines glimmered in the setting sun.
She couldn't know what she was talking about. No, she must've been... hired, or sent for him or...
You lie.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:41 pm
She looked at him calmly,
"I lie not...For i was also in darkness, in the time i was, the smell of rotting flesh became most accustom to ...."
she said, looking into his crimson eyes with chrome colored iris's she said aloud, blinking she turned. Were she once stood was a black wolf, a blue symbol on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:10 pm
Again, a choking sensation.
How did she know these things?
It was... impossible... surely it was...
But their blood practically tugged at each other's...
...and there was no denying that.
For once, Hellahi felt very, very insecure.
You'd do well to keep such knowledge out of the hearing range of others.
He studied her wolfen form intently with an increasingly dangerous glare.
He hesitated.
I can not help but think you are toying with me, fae.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:28 pm
Explain that to the light i watched dim in the darkness, soon followed by the smell flesh...
she replied, somewhat of a bounce in her trot.
She pushed away the sensation for her to turn back and continued to pad away, hoping he would follow.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:52 pm
Indeed, he did follow.
Desperately.
What she was saying was almost impossible to believe.
But...the darkness... Who could possibly know...?
You... you were... You were there? How?
He nearly tripped on his skirt in his efforts to reach her.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:56 pm
Me and my brother, who is now an angel... She answered.
looking back at him, and stopping, waiting for him to catch up.
She knew this must be the same wolf she had seen before.
I have a question...when you were released from the light...was your mouth sewn shut?
She said, burying her paws in the sand for a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Thank god, she had stopped. Pretty skirts and jewelry didn't do much for Hellahi when he was in a hurry.
He sank on the ground next to her, catching his breath quietly. He sat on his knees, his hair hanging messily in his face.
It was all hard enough to take it without having to exert himself.
Out of desperation, and perhaps partly to keep his balance, he rested a hand on her shoulder.
Though, at her inquiry, all signs of his exhaustion abruptly disappeared.
His mouth... it had been sewn shut...
Stars, the fact that you know these things...
Wait.
You and your brother... your ANGELIC brother?
He looked up at her, the emotion in his eyes implacable.
No doubt he escaped that hell as well... and you... Why, it looks as if the demons left you well alone.
He dropped his eyes again and lowered his head to hide his face with his hair once more.
Lucky you.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:25 pm
They did not...The demons tore my pelt from my body, I change once a month into a creature of darkness... then when the sun hits me it changes me back.
she said, allowing him to catch his breath.
She watched him with silver eyes, something stirred inside her, an emotion unlike her but she forced it away, leaving it to nag at her mind.
Her silver teeth sharp from her lips.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:03 pm
Neira awoke with a start and blinked rapidly as she tried to clear her head. Had what she'd heard been a dream or had the new she-wolf actually disturbed the peaceful nature of the beach that much. She scrambled to her feet and ran to where Dark lay cuddled up next to Kaiya, shivering. 'What happened? Sleep took me so suddenly I feared the Darkness had taken me! Where is that b*****d of a she-wolf, how dare she upset things so!' Neira hackled rose again and she bared her fangs. She lept away from her friends who appeared to be safe now. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help everyone.... She ran in a haze of fury, violent words clouding her thoughts as she remembered the hateful things the b***h had done. Hellahi would have been fine if he'd held the peace, but to associate with that cretin was unforgivable. The sand flew up behind her as she ran towards the dark shapes up the beach. Her keen senses told her exactly where her quarry was and she quicked her pace further. As she came close she skidded to a stop and the wind rose around her as her strong emotions roused her powers into manifesting. Hatred turned her once bright-blue eyes dark and and her claws and fangs grew sharper, longer. 'If you will return and appologize with sincerity then I may yet forgive you, b***h!'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:28 pm
Hellahi looked up, his mouth open as if he were about to reply, but Neira's presence distracted him. Her words were horribly hostile, though he supposed he had no right to think such things.
But even still, he felt the need to defend the kindred fae.
He narrowed his eyes, shooting Neira a threatening glare, and rose slowly (a heart-wrenchingly graceful movement) to his feet. He towered over Neira, and looked down upon her with an unnerving sense of superiority.
"Such harsh words, she-wolf. A bit unnecessary, don't you think?"
Casually, he flipped some stray tendrils of hair out of his face.
"My my, look at you. Tense enough to break should one drop you."

((I'M TAKING A L.O.A.))
((From now until... ah... Monday-ish.))
((Sorry, y'guys. DX))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:40 pm
'Stop defending her, you were there and saw how she treated the others. Even if you do not care for this pack, I do and I will protect it with my life. The pup she throw off of you was innocent. Such rash actions cannot go unforgiven. She will return and beg forgivness.' Neira's hackles rose higher and she snarled at the dark male, her fangs flashing in the red sunset as if blood dripped from them. She would not back down simply because a male was posturing before her. His size did not frighten her nor did his twisted, dark mind which she could feel prying to get inside her own. 'Stand down and I will be sure there is no violence involved....' Her stare was deep and filled with loathing as she turned towards the female and stepped around Hellahi.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:10 pm
Kaiya was about to reply to Neira, when she suddenly took off after the other two wolves. She glanced down at the sleeping pup an then back to Neira. Carefully she stood, so as not to wake Dark, and liften the pup gently onto her back. She began to make her way after Neira, and arrived just to catch the end of Hellahi's last statement. Placing the pup a safe distance away, Kaiya turned and walked several feet closer to the others, her own lips twisting into a snarl. "Neira fights to protect this pack and I will fight to protect both the pack and her beliefs. If she wants the she-wolf of yours to apologize, then she damn well better." She growled in a low threatening voice, glaring at the large male wolf.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games