Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:43 pm
Dark wokeup and pushed dream to the ground and troted of eligantly. As she teased him. For Dark had gained a bit of a crush one him over the night. She walked to the watering hole and drank some,as she brought two fish back for Kaiy and Dream.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:54 pm
In a motherly fashion, Kaiya nudged Dream. "Don't cry little one please." She twitched her tail, making in do little swishes in the air. Gratefully, Kaiya accepted the fish from Dark. "Thank you Dark." She said nuzzeling the other young pup. She hoped that today woud be a better day.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:34 pm
Dream took the fish from Dark "Thanks!" he said aloud... after he quickly ate the fish... he then teased Dark to play with him... "Tag your it!" he said putting a paw on the other wolf...

They didn't notice that some one was watching them... very closely he looked.... "I see you..."...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:36 pm
Dark wagged her tail and nuzzled Dream giving him a quick,lick on the snout and whined happiyl.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:49 pm
Dream liked it when Dark nuzzled him, he felt safe, he knew he felt safe and he also knew that he loved her... now she was so close to him... he felt really safe... he nuzzled back at her...

He watched the young two pups playing together..... "It's gonna be sad when one of them might have to kill the other..".....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:05 pm
Dark whined happily and snuggled with dream. She felt safe,and lost her fear of becoming the demon again. Dark talked him back."No,your it"
(o does he love her as a sis or a friend or something else? o.0)  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:13 pm
Dream looked into her eyes and smiled brightly at her... and then play fighted with Dark again... he didn't care if she was the cause of his sister's dissapearance... but he liked her... no he loved her... he thought of them more than just being friends when they get older... but he shook that out of his head...

He moved to get a closer view on the pups, hoping that his big size wont rustle the leaves... "It seems the young demon can't feel my presence..."

(Does that answer your question ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:20 pm
((XD yes^^,umm am i the young demon,or dream?))

Dark played with dream and licked him,not aware of his feelings for him. She tussled with him and nipped his ear. Dark barked and layed on the ground with her eyes closed.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:29 pm
(Theres gonna be another character adding on to the story thats him in the bushes)

Dream Laughed and barked along with Dark, he then layed right next to her... nuzzling his head in her soft fur... he then felt a little tired in there roughousing... he couldn't help but look at her and nuzzle her at the same time...

"So you like this pup... well then i think it's time i should show myself.." His white eyes glittered at the suns rays...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:31 pm
Dark smiled at dream and licked him as in to say thanks.She barked and wraped her tail around his and went into a soft slumber.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:37 pm
Seeing as the Dark has fallen to a soft slumber... he licked her forhead and softly said "I love you," and he too have fallen asleep..

"Hmmmmm... I Guess i can take a nap... then i'll show myself later.." His eyes slowly closed and then took a nap...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:40 pm
Dark wokeup alittle later and snuggled into Dream,as she blushed slightly. She nuzzled him and whispered "I love you to" A slight sence of shyness in her voice.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:30 pm
Dream woke and played around with Dark's tale... he then left her tale and went to the water to catch two fish.. he brought the two fish over to dark...

Nova ran to the two young pups after he took his little nap...his giant state made him almost a monster.. "Hello little ones." he grinned..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:16 pm
hey...how you doing  

wolvser

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:59 pm
Dark looked at Nova and growled slightly. She then noticed the fish and smiled at dream."Thank you Dreamy" Dark laughed a bit and ate the fish as she looked at Nova.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games