Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:26 pm
"mmmm" he needed to lighten the mood, so he decided to tell about an unplesent part of his past that he now found funny in a weird way "eh. well ill tell you four this, having to eat bats to survive isnt much fun, but when you come out with an amazing tresure in the end it makes it worth it "  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:43 pm
Tramer almost let out a slight chuckle, as the girl seemed equally unsettled by her past, “Treasure you say?” Tramer replied quickly being glad to have the subject changed. “first of all why were you eating bats? Secant im queries of what sort of treasure you speak of?” Tramer asked  

Tramer
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:50 pm
"well i was in that cave for a month so i had to eat somthing and it wasnt going to be zombie meat" Laughing "oh my tresure is a secret, i would have to show you if i told you" besides he wanted to keep his sword a secret, how specail it was, was its down fall  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:52 pm
Kendra contedly sank back into her corner, glad to be out of the spotlight now.  

Dragonmaster1251

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:56 pm
"Feh, nothing new here. Better return and report," a figure drapped in a long, black, tattered cloak muttered as he grazzed the tips of his dagger like fingernails against the had wood og the stands. With a small motion he had vanished only to reappear moments latter in the woods miles away from the kingdoms gates.

"So any news?" a womam's voice rang out from under a scarlet cloak.

"Our target is still alive and it seems "they" have not realized he is there. Also Epotheros actually tied someone in a tournament. To me it looked like he had just given up. If I was him I would have broken free and jumped back a few feet, because two full swords against one short sword is a very uneven match," the male in the black cloak said with a slight chuckle. "Epotheros however actually won that bought by hitting his opponent two tenths of a second earlier, but since human eyes are not as well tuned as mine they could not see the difference."

The woman the forcably noted, "Stop stating battle statistics, we learned what is important. Soon they will be reunited," the woman cooed as she rubbed her fingers over a large blace gem.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:15 am
As Tramer finished speaking Tramer’s altered eye gave a slight glimmer of light and eerie silence sent chills up Tramer’s spin, Tramer looked around and quickly noticed everything hand stopped around him.

“take a look in the stands, to the right, third to last row” the voice of Dericos echoed in Tramer’s mind.

Tramer took note of a strange man dressed in black robes, just as Tramer started to examine the man time returned to normal and to Tramer’s amazement the man vanished, Tramer shock his head confused trying to figure out what importance this man held, and whey Dericos pointed him out. Not having anyway of figuring anything out Tramer returned his attention to Shmitty and Kandra. “interesting” Tramer replied trying to act as thou nothing had just accrued.  

Tramer
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:05 am
Kendra raised an eyebrow at him. Master Tramer ((yesh, she will always think of him as MASTER Tramer. The reason is to be revealed later)) seemed to be stunned, and his mind distant. "Master Tramer, is everything all right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:48 pm
The four archers from the remaining two teams lined up, each separated from their prior partners. Clover stood on the end waiting for the signal to start. She looked to her side attempting to size up the competition. Beside her was the elder man's son. He was also surveying the competition. At the moment he was sneering at his father with disrespect and dripping dislike. Clover couldn't understand how anyone could dislike such a kind and wise father. She silently considered sending a gust of wind towards his arrows as he shot, but quickly abandoned the thought. Such a dishonorable action was uncalled for.

The proctor called out gaining their attention before raising his hand, signaling them all to ready themselves. Clover took little time to notch her arrow and pull the back the string as she stared at the target before her. She had to mentally calm herself. Thinking about the elder man's misfortune her want to grit her teeth, but now wasn't the time the most she could do was shoot well and make it to the final match. If she could do that she was positive that the old man would follow suit, then the arrogant man would have to acknowledge the error of his ways. At least it seemed that simple in her mind.

Once prompted, Clover released the arrow straight for the target. Luckily it hit dead center. The next two shots hit directly above the first, all in a tight nit group. Smiling at herself Clover looked to see how the others faired. The archer beside her had faltered quite a bit. Clover attributed this outcome to his uncontrolled emotions. Peering at the target next to that one she noted the arrow were arranged in a similar manner as her own, and as she had assumed to young lord on the end only hit the center once, automatically dropping him from the competition.

The other team left the range, leaving only Clover and her past partner. She smiled at the man. He had accomplished what he came to do, but the look he returned her with was unsettling. A few men removed the arrows from the targets and took half of the targets away leaving only the two that were needed. Again the proctor raised his hand and the two notched their arrows. With no attention on the world beyond the range and the target before them they released the first arrow. Followed by the first was the second then the third. Amazingly each of their arrows hit the center in a diagonally shaped group. Oddly enough each grouping was facing the opposite direction, as if put together they would form an 'x'. Without looking at her opponents target Clover reached for another arrow. She just knew that this was over yet. The proctor quickly announced a tie. Another arrow from each was shot. Again there was a tie. This time the arrows were grazing the center one, each at different angles, no particular significance.

The proctor again announced a tie and the finalists commenced to shot again. This time there was a subtle difference. While Clover's shot was directly left to her last, the elder man's was an inch or so from the center. Clover was announced the winner. Surprise and disappointed dominated her features. She looked at the man and asked in a solemn voice, "Why?"

"I have already won my battle dear," he admitted before he gave an encouraging pat on her shoulder. Walking off he turned to look back at her while saying with mirth, "Besides, why waste rewards on the old."

Clover nodded to his explanation and accepted her victory though she felt as if it were given to her. After the announcer congratulated her, she left to find Epotheros. With little effort she spotted him leaning on the fence enclosing the archery range.

((I apologize for the lack of creativity. It's been a long day.))

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:55 pm
Kendra was amazed at how well Clover had done. While she was nearly as good, she knew if it were a matter of life and death, she would lose to clover instantly. She stood up quietly and nodded her head to each person in the private box. "If you will excuse, I must be leaving now." She said quietly, turning and quickly walking out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:28 pm
When Clover came closer to him he decided to hop the fence inorder to great her. The fence however had other plans. It was a mere 2 milimeters taller than Epotheros had expected and as he came over saying "hello de..." he fell flat on his face his right foot still caught up on the fence beam.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:58 pm
((Sorry for not posting))
As Rosette ran up to the arena, her outfit wrinkled from her night in the tree. "Darn!" she sighed to her self, I missed the archery rounds, that means I missed my chance to fight." Trying to fix her dark purple dress, she wasn't looking where she was going.And tripped over a small stone, falling next to the guy on the fence. "Oh darn it. I'm so sorry, let me help you up." she said not knowing she didn't cause him to fall.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:53 pm
Tramer still distracted took a secant to answer Kandra’s question, “its nothing” Tramer said turning toward were she had been but only to find she was already half way out the door, “there is no need for you to rush off, but if you must go I wish you well” Tramer said kindly turning back toward Shmitty, “you will have to show me this treasure some time, just hearing about it has stirred my curiosity” Tramer said starting to watch the tournament. Tramer was shocked with the old man’s skill, and at the final shot Tramer gave a slight chuckle as the old man’s arrow fell slightly off its mark knowing well his arrow went right were he intended it to go. Shortly after Clover was announced the victor a short stocky man entered the private box a large heavy backpack hanging from his back.

“High Mage...” the man said making a bowing motion as he approached Tramer, the man slid the backpack onto his right shoulder untying the leather strap opining the pack, the man swung the backpack off his shoulder letting it fall heavily onto the table in front of Tramer, when the back pack hit one of many mid sized pouches fell from the bag spilling gold over the table. “your…winnings from the melee and archery competition, if you had bet on the current leader of the jousting competition we might had held your wining” the man said seriously truing away from Tramer and heading for the exit.

Tramer gave a slight chuckle as the man mentioned holding his winnings, Tramer knowing it would look bad if he was to bet on the right people in all three competitions, Tramer bet on a person that was shore to lose in the jousting compaction. Tramer picked up on of the gold coins that laid on the table rolling it in-between his fingers. “I just don’t see how people lose money gambling” Tramer laughed turning toward Shmitty.  

Tramer
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:03 am
Shmitty went back to watching the archry compation, amazed at how well the girl did "O wow nice consistancey, could of used her in the war" pauseing for a moment he forgot no one knew what he was talking about.
he the watched the man come in and leave, leaving tramer a nice sack of gold coins, then laughing at what tramer had to say"well i never tried to gamble before, but im sure if you were to have a diffrent last name it would be gamble" he laughed again "and yes i will have to show you this tresure some time but not here... this place dousnt feel right to me" the competion done he decided to go have some fun training so he got up and took a step forward before telling them goodbye "see you all later im going to work out a bit " he streched then he slowly left with light steps as he carry his sword with him, putting it back on his real belt, he then continued outside and made his way down and out of the stadium, smiling at some childern with there mother as they look at him with aww "look mommy he is as tall as a tree" the mom suddenly patting her childs head "that not nice" the kid aruguing "but its true.. i wish i were that tall"
he chuckled and continued out of the stadium, almost to the large door s when he got held up in the line of people trying to leave  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:04 am
Kendra stopped at the sound of all that gold. "Perhaps I will stay." She said, against her better judgement. This senario was all to familiar to her. She sat a little closer to the table, her hand passing right over the gold when she reached for some fruit. You know better Kendra. Something is bound to happen. Leave now before you make the same mistake as always!  

Dragonmaster1251

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:20 am
Ezorin had fallen into a light sleep while he had rested against the tree. While he rested many voices came to his mind detached from the memories they belonged to.

"There is one Master I have been saving for when you are older."
"The art of death must be honed even as all other arts, death is mercy for the weak."
"I shall never follow your deathly ways."
"One day you might have to save your self from my real apprentice."
"Father, why do you keep such a man in your kingdom."
"You can't know for that would destroy you."
"Trust is a bond that kills people."
"Yes, that is what you are to be."
"Master how do you expect me to stay."
"Please, don't loose the heart that remains in you."

Ezorin moved and his mind had not come back to his eyes. If he had a dagger at his waist and if someone stood above him, Ezorin would have pierced a heart and never know someone was there. He opened his eyes. Drew back his arm and got up slowly. He tried to compose himself and he walked toward the arena. He heard the archery event had finished and went to Tramer's to watch the jousting. One last voice lingered in his mind, "I don't."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games