Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:11 am

She nodded, sitting down. Her ankle was extremely swollen, and she was grasping it. She made a fist with the other hand, the pain almost unbearable. She heard guards coming and stood up, grabbing Joseph's arm and sitting him behind a big group of boxes. "I don't want you hurt because of me..." She looked out the door and saw a couple guards. They hadn't seen her. She sighed in relief and sat on a box. suddenly, she hears a voice in front of the door and she stands up. The guards walk in and see nothing. She had hid, unknowingly sitting in Joseph's lap. When the guards left, she sighed in relief and laid back, falling asleep out of exhaustion.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:14 am

lays her down on the floor and looks at the ankle. "Well nothing will help but rest." he whispers to himself. He gets up and sits on a box watching the door and thinking about everything that happened.

hoplite323

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:20 am

She looked like she was troubled, still asleep, she began speaking. "I will not take over a kingdom you've tainted with blood....Father...." She rolled, hitting her ankle on a box. Her eye twitched and another tear slid down her cheek, a bothered look on her face. Even when troubled, she looked like an angel in her sleep...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:22 am

hearing a thump he looks around, seeing that she hit her ankle. He move everything away from her and went by watching, also listening what she was saying.

hoplite323

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:30 am

Krusadin
(Whoops....sorry! )

"My son has just turned eighteen. Anyone can join, the joust isn't only for knights. But if you are a commoner you must take a test first...My son passed the test with flying colours. As for your mount, anything smaller than an elephant is allowed"
The man laughed.

Lance chuckled, well then I guest I will haff to take this test. He spoke with a slightly slurred speech as he put down a bottle of wisky. Now you just point me in the right direction I will prove my worth. Then I will best your son in armed combat and claim glory for myself. If I'm lucky a battle worthy of memory will be my prize for the years to come.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:32 am

"You....killed mother...." She said in her sleep, tears sliding down her face. "She was the only good ruler of the kingdom..... I'll...I'll stop you from ruining the kingdom....even if I have to stop being a princess to do it....." Her eyes opened slightly. She touched her face and felt the tears, wiping them away. She looked at Joseph, tears gathering in her eyes from her nightmare, she looked down, hiding the fact that she once again began crying. "I'm such a weak person..." She whispered to herself, looking away.

Ahiru Takashi

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:35 am

"Nah. At least you have a family." He said turning his face quickly at the door.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:36 am

"Oh...we shall see about that! You need to register in the castle...And you need someone to take you there. How about me?"
The man looked at the knight, waiting.

Krusadin

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:39 am

Ahiru looked up. "You...do not have family....?" She stood up, sitting next to him, she tilted her head in confusion. "Why not..? I would guess you'd have a wonderful mother because you are kind, and a great father because you are strong!" She flexed her muscles and giggled. "I'm not as musclie as you are." She smiles kindly. "Believe it or not...I have never spoken this much to one person....." She looked down. "No one talks to me since I abandoned my kingdom and declined the throne...."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:42 am

"Well lets just said I had a family, and I have no reason to not talk to you."

hoplite323

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:45 am

Krusadin
"Oh...we shall see about that! You need to register in the castle...And you need someone to take you there. How about me?"
The man looked at the knight, waiting.

Very well, I will allow you to accompany me to the Joust. He thought to himself, "old habits die hard I guess". He sounded quite a bit like a noble of the castle, the ten years since the Kingdom he served was closer than he thought. Sloping his shoulders slightly he began to speak more like a regular person. Well, come on aren't you going to show me the way?! He motioned with his right hand for the man to lead the way.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:48 am

She nodded, smiling. "Alright then!" She stood, forgetting about her ankle. "Let's g--OW!" She had stepped forward, the immense pain making her fall over. "Oww..." She once again held her ankle, laughing nervously. "heheh...forgot..." she sat there on the floor, then suddenly, outside they could hear guards assembled outside the door. "Oh no!" She whispered.

Ahiru Takashi

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:51 am

Gets up pulling his sword out. "Well we're in for it."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:55 am

Reza143

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:57 am

He led the knight to the castle. As they walked the man talked about some casual stuff like how his cow got a chicken pox and things like that.
They entered the gates of the castle....Cherry trees in the outer garden looked crimson in the light of the dusk.
They saw a table when they entered the inner garden. Nobody sat in it so the man rang a small bell that stood on it and waited. Soon some curses were heard nearby, apparently soeone had just fallen off is hammock.
"Name, rank, flag, yaddayaddayadda....?"
A shaggy looking middle age man stumbled towards them and took a quill and a paper from under the table.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games