Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:15 pm

toboe finds the mans scent and starts to growl he then turns into a white werewolf and runs full pelt in the directon the scent is coming from
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:18 pm

she feels his teeth and opens her eyes wide, she gasps "no......get off" she grew weaker and starts to turn pale

he smiles and stops, he licks the spot he sunk his fangs into and smiles, he kisses her "now.....you will be mine" he gets off then grabs a knife, he crawls back onto her and smiles "forever" he said raising the dagger to his wrist and cutting it "drink" he said holding it above her mouth

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
she feels his teeth and opens her eyes wide, she gasps "no......get off" she grew weaker and starts to turn pale

he smiles and stops, he licks the spot he sunk his fangs into and smiles, he kisses her "now.....you will be mine" he gets off then grabs a knife, he crawls back onto her and smiles "forever" he said raising the dagger to his wrist and cutting it "drink" he said holding it above her mouth
the front of the fort was riped open as toboe burst in impaling five men he then rips every man that comes near him to bits soaking his white fur with blood making it red
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:24 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

the front of the fort was riped open as toboe burst in impaling five men he then rips every man that comes near him to bits soaking his white fur with blood making it red
she keeps her mouth shut, she shakes her head no, she tries to push him off but wasnt strong enough

he scowls "well guess its the hard way" he grabbs her face and forces her mouth open, he smiles "drink up"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she keeps her mouth shut, she shakes her head no, she tries to push him off but wasnt strong enough

he scowls "well guess its the hard way" he grabbs her face and forces her mouth open, he smiles "drink up"
more of the fort is ripped apart and the wall to the room is rippped open and the bloody claw of toboe flies through riping the wall apart and making a bigger hole there is a heart stoping roar from outside as the wall is riped
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:33 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

more of the fort is ripped apart and the wall to the room is rippped open and the bloody claw of toboe flies through riping the wall apart and making a bigger hole there is a heart stoping roar from outside as the wall is riped
he looks up "aww hell" he looks down "stay here little girl, we have some....things to take care of" he laughs and kisses her, he gets off of her then stands in front of Toboe "who the hell are you?" he asked his fangs sliding down

she looks at them terrified, she looks down seeing shes only in a red see through robe, she quickly covers herself "get me out of here please" she said and tries to get out but her feet were tied to the bed

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:35 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

he looks up "aww hell" he looks down "stay here little girl, we have some....things to take care of" he laughs and kisses her, he gets off of her then stands in front of Toboe "who the hell are you?" he asked his fangs sliding down

she looks at them terrified, she looks down seeing shes only in a red see through robe, she quickly covers herself "get me out of here please" she said and tries to get out but her feet were tied to the bed
the wall is peeled upen and the toboe walks in the fur soaked in blood he roars at the man and slams a claw into the mans gut
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:41 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

the wall is peeled upen and the toboe walks in the fur soaked in blood he roars at the man and slams a claw into the mans gut
he groans blood dripping down, he spits up blood "damn you" he said before falling over

her eyes widen in horror, she shakes her head "toboe" she whispered pulling her feet "help me...."

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:47 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

he groans blood dripping down, he spits up blood "damn you" he said before falling over

her eyes widen in horror, she shakes her head "toboe" she whispered pulling her feet "help me...."
toeboe picks up the dead body and walks towards the bed he then chops the cords in half and starts to eat the dead man
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:50 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

toeboe picks up the dead body and walks towards the bed he then chops the cords in half and starts to eat the dead man
she hugs herself closing her eyes, she covers her ears not wanting to hear him eat him

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:57 pm

wakes up in the cave
"hey were did they go they just left me"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she hugs herself closing her eyes, she covers her ears not wanting to hear him eat him
toboe rips the man apart geting all the meat out of him all the while the man is making sicking cracking and crunching sounds he then turns into a wolf and walks towards the girl

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:01 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

toboe rips the man apart geting all the meat out of him all the while the man is making sicking cracking and crunching sounds he then turns into a wolf and walks towards the girl
she was shaking with fear, her eyes closed shut and her hands over her ears to keep the sound out
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:01 pm

sniff the floor for there sent until he finds it
"ahh were did you guys go"

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:04 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she was shaking with fear, her eyes closed shut and her hands over her ears to keep the sound out
toboe shakes his fur getting most of the blood out and then nuzzled the girl trying to make wake up thinking she was sleeping
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games