Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto RP: Another World (OPEN and Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck nyo!
  I just wanna say Heck!
View Results

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:56 am
"Hey! You may not have anybody special to you, but I do!" Teyo shouted. "You don't know what its like to lose everything you care about!" Teyo's eyes were beginning to water, "I lost everything, my parents, my friends, all of it and you are just a hag who's angry at the world for no damn reason!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:01 am
Sune-Ku sat, not knowing what to make of this argument. Then, upon hearing the words "My desert" he had an idea. He went outside and perfomd the Forest Summoning Jutsu. Then he walked back in. "There. Not your desert. My forest."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:02 am
She stepped down from her Chariot of pride ((Figuratively speaking of course)) and walked to the small icebox in the back corner of the hut, and sat on it. "How do you know I didn't lose everything? You don't know anything about me!" she shouted. Her frustration was beginning to amount.

He was getting tired of this argument. He stepped forward. "Shut up both of you! I've had enough of this crap and I want it to STOP!" He screamed the word 'stop' at the top of his lungs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 am
"If you help us, you can have your desert back," Teyo said partially mockingly.  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:06 am
He had some idea what to say, "If no, my forest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:12 am
She turned to Zeverani. "If it will get that emo-dweeb and the jungle freak out of my hair, then so be it. Let me get a few things first." she said. "I wouldn't trust any of you idiots with the items even if you used them right."

He shrugged, he wasn't really paying attention to Xanai.  

Legandary_Pirate

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:15 am
((How am I Emo?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:17 am
((LoL your not. I'm just trying to make her act like a hag! xp And sorry Mobius-san I just realized i'm kinda ignoring you. My bad! don't poke me with a stick!))  

Legandary_Pirate

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:21 am
(Pokey-pokey! *pokes him with a kunai, turns around him* Sacred Taijutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! *Pokes him in the a** as hard as possible with the kunai, throws it away* I'm not touching that ever again...)

He reversed the jutsu. "Find Xanai. What... uhhhh... now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:26 am
((-looks down at his a** and realizes that it's bleeding- AHHH AHHH AHH MY a** AHHH IT IS ON TEH FIREZ0RZ 1337 BL33d1nG!!!111111!!!1!1!11shift+one AHHHHH))

"We need to find the three jewels of the shadows." She said in a if-you-don't-know-what-they-are-then-your-stuipid kind of tone.

Zeverani blinked a few times. "Uhh.. yeah I knew that. Of course!"  

Legandary_Pirate

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:27 am
"OK where should we look?" Teyo asked inqusitively  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:30 am
"Jewels smell? Find smell!"

(g2g have to get ready for work)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:32 am
((I RAN OUT OF TEH NACHO CHEESE DORITOS!!!! That and I updated the objectives board. I put it under special events too! cause it was a special event!))

"We need to go to the Village Hidden in the Leaves for the first jewel: The Emerald of Envy." she said to him.

"What kind of gay retarded name is that?" Zeverani said mockingly.

"Its the kind of gay retarded name that I gave it jack-a**" she replied.

He blushed and shuffled his foot around in the dirt.

"Well lets get moving!" Xanai said as she pushed the door open.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:35 am
"This journey is going to be an interesting one," Teyo whispered to Sune-Ku.  

Kazuya Maeda

GC The-Darkest-Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:40 am
((once you guys get to konoha find my charcter ....i feel out of the mix. He will be atop the hokage monument))

john speed off in the direction of the hokage monument...once there he sat down atop the fourths head waiting for something better to do.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff