Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
TO THE DEATH (Fight for Our freedome to LIVE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:17 pm

*She sanf a song, a Beutiful song, that she remembered that their mother had sung once in the old happy days... when they didnt have the curse over their family...*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:41 pm

"what will happen to us sis?" *he looks at her*

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:08 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Raven blushes looking back into his eyes "o-okay" she said smiling softly

Briar chuckled lightly, "I just didn't want you to be scared... but I wanted to be honest as well..... " He said lightly as he walked over to her and stood beside her, his silver orbs always looking around just in case.
"i-its okay" she breathed and looked at him "you dont need to feed right now.....do you?" she asked curiously

Briar looked at her with a quizical look upon his features. His silver orbs seeming to penetrate her soul, "Why do you ask that?...... but I could feed but I can also wait." He said softly before he crouched down.
Raven looks at him before shrugging "i dont know, just curious" she said and saw him crouch, she looked at him confused a little

Briar looked up at her with a warm smile. "Its alright, I can wait not like I am in dire need of feeding." He said before he smiled out into the darkness.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:11 pm

Raven smiles softly "well if you ever need to feed or whatever, dont know if you can drink my blood, but if you can, then i wouldnt mind" she looks around curiously into the darkness

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:14 pm

Aprilbaby1
Raven smiles softly "well if you ever need to feed or whatever, dont know if you can drink my blood, but if you can, then i wouldnt mind" she looks around curiously into the darkness

Briar nodded with a smile upon his pale lips. "I am not sure if you would truely want that, but if your still willing when I wish to feed I will let you know." He said as he stood, his left hand slowly being placed upon her shoulder in gratitude.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:16 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar nodded with a smile upon his pale lips. "I am not sure if you would truely want that, but if your still willing when I wish to feed I will let you know." He said as he stood, his left hand slowly being placed upon her shoulder in gratitude.
Raven looks at him and nodds "i dont mind" she smiles softly "anything to help a friend"

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:18 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Raven looks at him and nodds "i dont mind" she smiles softly "anything to help a friend"

Briar chuckled softly as he looked her in the eyes, "Do you even know what it feels like to be feed from?" He asked with a smirk.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:22 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar chuckled softly as he looked her in the eyes, "Do you even know what it feels like to be feed from?" He asked with a smirk.
Raven thinks "no, but i handle pain very well" she smiles looking back into his eyes

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:26 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Raven thinks "no, but i handle pain very well" she smiles looking back into his eyes

Briar laughs lightly as he looked at her, "There is barely any pain, but it does bring you much pleasure much like an eternal ecstasy." He said with a grin, as the fingers of his left hand brushed against her cheek.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:28 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar laughs lightly as he looked at her, "There is barely any pain, but it does bring you much pleasure much like an eternal ecstasy." He said with a grin, as the fingers of his left hand brushed against her cheek.
Raven blushes "pleasure?" she whispered, she smiles softy

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:33 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar heard the question in the word, "My guess is that you do not know what pleasure is.... I shall have to show you one day then." He said with a sly smile.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:35 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar heard the question in the word, "My guess is that you do not know what pleasure is.... I shall have to show you one day then." He said with a sly smile.
Raven blushes a little more "no i dont, ive been locked in a room all my life and kept away from people" she sighs

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:42 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Raven blushes a little more "no i dont, ive been locked in a room all my life and kept away from people" she sighs

Briar shakes his head slowly, "Well then I guess in your life now you will find out what pleasure is."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:43 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar shakes his head slowly, "Well then I guess in your life now you will find out what pleasure is."
Raven looks at him "okay...i think" she smiles softly and without thinking she hugs him

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:19 am

"sis, lets stay together forever from now on" *he said while listening to the song*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff