Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:12 am
He comes back up. "What? You don't like the game?" He goes down and curls up into a ball and goes to the bottom and floats back to the top. "Been a while since I could do that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:14 am
she laughs "and why is that?" she asked swimming around him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:18 am
"Two things. It's been a long time since I was near any body of water and also, when I did it I was young and didn't know how. I just roll up into a ball and am able to drop to the bottom and float to the top. I would think that it would be drop to the bottom OR float to the top, not both." He swam over to her and slowly moved his hand and pinched her there again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:20 am
she smiles "oh okay" she saw his hand and grabbed it "oh no you dont" she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:24 am
"Your better then some people I know." He noticed she is holding his hand and smiles an evil little smile. (Some people would blush. Not this guy. He's part Irish. And I must say, they never blush, cry, or let their wives drive them to the hospital. Just kidding, partially.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:27 am
(lolz hahaha nice XDD) she smiles "thank you" she noticed how he was smiling and noticed she was holding his hand, she blushed a deep scarlet red  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:30 am
He slowly pulled his hand away sos not to seem rude or like he was disgusted by her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:32 am
she blushed "umm......i-i..." she bites her bottom lip then dives under  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:35 am
(I have to go. I'll most likely be back in about an hour or so.) He dives in after her and follows her around the pool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:41 am
(lolz kk) she tried to stop blushing but couldnt, she surfaced and pushes her wet hair away from her face, she sighs wishing she werent so shy  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:50 am
he had been lost for what semmed like days now. as he wanderd the halls his eyes fell onto a trapdoor in the floor. he walked over looking at it. "huh" he mutterd "whats this?" he asked hismelf before opening it. inside was what looked like a chute. "fun slide huh?" he said reading a nearby sign before lowering himself into the hole and letting go sliding quickly through the dark chute.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:40 pm
He came up in front of her. "What's the matter?" He saw that she was still blushing and smiled at her.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:44 pm
she blushes "umm.....n-nothing" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:48 pm
(If your already blushing, how can you blush again) "Now come on." He starts circling her in the water.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:50 pm
(lolz....good question XDD, my bad) she watches him "n-nothings the matter" she said biting her bottom lip, trying to think of an excuse  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games