Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:48 pm
he grinned at her watching her turn red, that made him start to think horrible naughty thought...*well not that horrible* he smiled at her before walking next to her to the table and sitting down next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:48 pm
She waved her hand. "It's fine, really. I have a extra bedroom that the babysitter sometimes uses." She pointed the the last room on the right.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:52 pm
Rasha sat down, and dished him some ravioli and a slice of pizza. She held out a strawberry dripping in chocolate. "Want to have a sample of desert first?" She blinked calmly, her face still a little pink.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:59 pm
he smiled at her "thank you" he said taking the strawberry and biting the end off of it savoring the cohocolate. he smiled at her swallowing it. "delecious" he said softly smiling at her and licking his lips.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:00 pm
She immediatly turned red, cleared her throat, and went to the cupboard to grab a glass for her and him. "I-I don't have any booze...only water, juice, milk, and cocoanut water."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:05 pm
he smiled at her deciding that even though he had some now probly wasnt quite the right time to show off his alcohol tolerance. "water is fine" he said thanking her and watching her grab a glass.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:53 pm
She nodded, pouring him a glass of filtered water. Her body seemed graceful, yet her hands were a tad bit shaky. Deep inside...she was nervous.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:08 pm
Sirius nodded. "Ok...I guess." He smiled at her.  

irishdawg69

xXForever_CharmedXx

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:29 pm
Name: Addie
Profession: Singer
Personality: Shy, Kind, Mysterious, Romantic, Deep
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Her singing is leading her traveling around the city to different places where she performs. She is currently traveling alone, and quiet orphan who works to earn her money.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:33 pm
Addie walked along the sidewalk in search of nearby Inn to stay the night at.

xXForever_CharmedXx

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:44 pm
he smiled at her watching her fill the glass with water. he stifled a laugh watching the water shaking violently he smiled at her reassuringly taking the water and thanking her drinking a little. "sit down wont you?" he asked her smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:51 am
Rasha nodded timidly, sitting down and smiling thankfully to him. "I'm glad you're comfortable...i-it's just been a while since I've...well, you know." She shrugged modestly.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:17 pm
Name: Aiden
Profession: Kissing whee
User Image
Personality: Shy but Intimidating.Sexy But Scared.Alone But Free.
Appearence: User Image
Bio: Aiden Is A Normal 16 Year Old With Rich Parents.She Lives In A Nice beach House.Loooking Over The Water.And loves People.Even Though She's Shy.Get To know Her And She'll Do Anything ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:46 pm
(wow lol aiden couldnt do much more than throw herself at your feet eh? lol)
he smiles at her warmly. "a while since you what?" he said sipping his water and leaning across the table looking intrested.  

coreykill

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces