Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:47 pm
she bites her bottom lip "honestly, ive never met someone as good looking as you" she blushes "the other reason i dont want to leave is.....is because i want to be with you" she whispered, she sighs "its crazy i know so ill just stop talking now"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:19 pm
he stared at her a bit not talking before suddenly going red. "wow...." he mutterd getting up, "wasnt really expecting that." he turned to look back at her and smiled. "but i will say its not as crazy as you may think" he said grinning at her. "we just need to make a few changes...." he said trialing off.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:21 pm
she blushes and looks up at him "changes? what kind?" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:30 pm
"well honestly things would be a bit more i dunno convienient if you were a vampire" he said smiling at her. "ah but i suppose you dont want to. which i completely understand" he said looking down his voice trailing off wondering why he even brought this up.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:35 pm
she bites her bottom lip "i-i dont know" she thinks "i dont think im ready, can you give me some time, you know, to be human for a while longer" she looks down playing with the hem of her skirt "i understand if you dont accept my request.....if you dont then i guess ill be leaving" she sighs  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:41 pm
he laughed a little. "of course in understand i told you i would, you dont have to..i just thought of it as an idea..honestly i dont know why i mentioned it forget i said anything." he said smiling at her as he busied himself around the kitchen.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:45 pm
she smiles "thanks" she stands up and picks her plate up, she washes her dishes then puts it away, she walks towards the bedroom and to the bathroom, she turns on the shower  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:51 pm
he shakes his head and smacks himself menatlly. "stupid" he mutterd angrily before turning to wash the dishes. after he finished he started wandering around the cottage looking for something to occupy him.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:53 pm
she smiles and steps in the shower, she washes her hair and sighs loving the hot water, she steps out and wraps herself in a towel, she grabbed her dirty clothes and stepped out of the bathroom, she looks around the room "umm have any clothes i can borrow?" she asked walking down the hall and looking for him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:55 pm
he heard her a few rooms over and suddenly appeared behind her. "well i dont have any women's clothes but i do have a few t-shirts and some pants you maight be able to wear" he said over her shoulder.  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:57 pm
sasuke got up without waking rylin up. he walked around the woods and found a cottage. he heard voices inside and he also sensed a vampire. he decided to find out who they were.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:57 pm
she jumps and turns around "dont do that" she said her heart racing, she slowly calms down, she looks at him "hmm.....you have something i can wash my clothes?" she asked blushing a little  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:04 pm
sasuke walked around the cottage. being as quiet as he could when he stepped on a twig and it snapped. oh great now the vampire knows where i am he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:11 pm
"what oh sorry..no no i dont have an actual washer i take my things into town to wash them" he points to a large basket in the corner. "if you want something washed put it there" he said smiling before suddenly stopping and looking around wildly. "wait" he hissed before vanishing completely.
outside he reappered behind the man holding a large knife to his neck
"who are you and what do you....." he stopped suddenly. there was something diffeent about him, something familiiar.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:13 pm
she blinks "umm okay" she puts her clothes in the basket, she sits down in a chair, wondering what just happened  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games