Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:22 pm
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

sasuke lughed as he hit the tree. he threw a hooked dagger with a chain into his chest and grabbed the chain. "no that isnt all" he said laughing.
good i want a hard fight
tal slams a claw int the mans shoulder and lifts him and the tree up into the air

sasuke laughs and pulls on the chain, ripping his flesh. then he threw some chemicals into tals eyes so he couldnt see.
basterd
tal covers his eyes with hie osther hand while pulling down on the hand stuck in the tree
tell me how the flight is
tal slams his hand forward and sends the man and the tree high into the air at an incredible speed

sasuke jumps off the tree towards tal. "it was fun" he said. with another tug of the chain he rips open tals chest. sasuke lands behind him without a sound and kicks his back.
tal fell forward into the girls cage blood seeping through his fur coming from the wound
damn got to end this quick
he picks the cage up
sorry girl but
he throws the cage into the ninja knocking him over with the sheer weight of the cage

he ges up and moves the cage to the side. "just give up...its over...no use spilling more of your blood" he said seriously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:24 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

sasuke laughs and pulls on the chain, ripping his flesh. then he threw some chemicals into tals eyes so he couldnt see.
basterd
tal covers his eyes with hie osther hand while pulling down on the hand stuck in the tree
tell me how the flight is
tal slams his hand forward and sends the man and the tree high into the air at an incredible speed

sasuke jumps off the tree towards tal. "it was fun" he said. with another tug of the chain he rips open tals chest. sasuke lands behind him without a sound and kicks his back.
tal fell forward into the girls cage blood seeping through his fur coming from the wound
damn got to end this quick
he picks the cage up
sorry girl but
he throws the cage into the ninja knocking him over with the sheer weight of the cage

he ges up and moves the cage to the side. "just give up...its over...no use spilling more of your blood" he said seriously.
maybe but im not one to give up easily and with out good reason to  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:25 pm
she sits up "leave now" she yelled at Sasuke "now" she tried breaking free "its no use fighting, we still have the war" she looks at him "understood, that is an order"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:27 pm
sasuke looked at her. "i am not leaving until this fight is over" he said while throwing another hooked dagger into his stomach this time.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:31 pm
bananas28
sasuke looked at her. "i am not leaving until this fight is over" he said while throwing another hooked dagger into his stomach this time.
she growls "stop this now" she snapped, she pulls out a chain and throws it at him, she pulled tieing it to the heavy cage "fine if you wont them ill make you" she pulls out some dust "be gone" she said throwing it at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:33 pm
bananas28
tal cuts the chain off leaving a segment still attached to him
not that again  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
she growls "stop this now" she snapped, she pulls out a chain and throws it at him, she pulled tieing it to the heavy cage "fine if you wont them ill make you" she pulls out some dust "be gone" she said throwing it at him

sasuke slipped out of the chains and avoided the dust. he then ran towards tal and pulled on the chain, thus ripping his stomach partially open.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:36 pm
lupinewarrior
bananas28
not that again

sasuke looked at tal..."crud" he muttered and kicked tal in the face.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:37 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

sasuke slipped out of the chains and avoided the dust. he then ran towards tal and pulled on the chain, thus ripping his stomach partially open.
she pulls out a dagger "i hate people who dont listen" she muttered, she puts it on a bow and arrow and aimed at him "be still for me darling" she smirks and shoots it, hits his shoulder "tell dark lord i wont be home" she said and waved, she went back to trying to break through the cage  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:38 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
not that again

tals hand shot up and grabbed the mans foot and started to crush it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

she pulls out a dagger "i hate people who dont listen" she muttered, she puts it on a bow and arrow and aimed at him "be still for me darling" she smirks and shoots it, hits his shoulder "tell dark lord i wont be home" she said and waved, she went back to trying to break through the cage

sasuke stopped for a second and knocked tal down. he then turned to her. "i'm going to save you...even if i die" he said with a determined look on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:41 pm
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
not that again

tals hand shot up and grabbed the mans foot and started to crush it

sasuke spun around and kicked tal in the face with his other foot, thus freeing his foot and he jumped back. "just give up and let her go" he said.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:42 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

sasuke stopped for a second and knocked tal down. he then turned to her. "i'm going to save you...even if i die" he said with a determined look on his face.
"i dont care about myself, the only reason im alive is to help the lord" she sighs "and my real names River" she turns and looks at him "i dont need saving, now go and help the lord,.....im sure daddy will be so proud of you" she muttered, she kept that a secret for so long, she kicks the cage  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

"i dont care about myself, the only reason im alive is to help the lord" she sighs "and my real names River" she turns and looks at him "i dont need saving, now go and help the lord,.....im sure daddy will be so proud of you" she muttered, she kept that a secret for so long, she kicks the cage

sasuke looks at her. "i will not leave you here river" he said. "i will not leave you behind...."  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:46 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

sasuke looks at her. "i will not leave you here river" he said. "i will not leave you behind...."
"be a man leave me" she yelled, she gripped the cage and pulls "now, if you want us to live then go, ill be fine, he wont kill me"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games