Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:01 pm
Constance had a question, though she knew it was probably not a very importan one. It was ating away at her, but she would wait her turn. She would go last. That was how it allways was and how it probably would allwyas be.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:43 pm
Trina could tell that the two men had chosen their questions with care. What could the price be? Not once did she hear an answer to the questions. Was the all a hoax, just some ploy to gain something? If it was, then what did each person have here to give? Trina let these questions mull over in her mind. She had already decided that she rather not ask a question at all. When she acted on impulse, she always seems to meet an undesirable consequence. Instead she opted to watch how this all panned out.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:33 pm
Rex begain to ponder what the visions ment. It left him with some clues but still many more uncertanties. Would he have to hit the young girl with the fairy? No, it couldn't be so literal. Perhaps there was a red stone in the room like the one he had seen in the vision. Rex's eyes then begain to wander around the room, looking for some other sign.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:38 pm
"May I ask my question?" Constance stepped foreward and out of the shadows. "Who was the old man and how did he get the stone?" She pulled the red stone out of her pocket. She didn't much care what it was anymore. The old man had said something about his mother being named Constance. Just knowing who he was would make her happy.  

demonofwhite

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:57 pm
Constance recieved a vision different from the others, in that it played backwards, and it showed a third person view of the Heartstone. (Somehow she was able to get it's name from the vision.)
It began at the current moment the question was asked, and played in rewind quickly. Despite it's play speed, Constance had little trouble keeping up. It passed the instance where she recieved the Stone from the old man, and continued to move along. The old man grew younger, until the vision came upon a time where the Stone was passed from a woman in her prime to the younger representation of the old man.
At this point, the sights passing before Constance's eyes and mind began to increase in frequency and speed until she could only catch tid-bits of what was happening. Sometimes when she saw the Heartstone, she could almost have swore that she saw not one stone, but two. One thing was for sure, the Heartstone that she currently held, had passed through a lot of hands.
Seconds after the question had been asked the visions cleared, but not before another face flashed before her eyes.

She would not know it for quite some time, but this was the face of the one she would pass the stone onto.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:17 pm
Constance was somewhat shocked by the vision, but pleased all the same. She looked down at the stone in her hands and started to filip it over and over in her hands. It was warm, almost as if it knew who she was and wanted to stay with her. She smiled slightly and stared at the stone. It had sutch a history, and maybe a twin. It had purpose.  

demonofwhite

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:36 pm
By now, there was a noticable change in the fire that resided within the center of the room. It had grown smaller, and no longer reached the edges of fire pit which it sat in. It had used up great amounts of itself to share these visions thus far, though anyone with a quick enough count could tell that it could still hand out dozens more visions before it would fizzle out into nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:40 am
Tramer’s eyes were quickly taken off the fire as the girl reviled the stone, Tramer felt a strange sensation in his right arm like he had never felt before the sensation seeming to draw Tramer toward the stone. Tramer approached the girl before looking back at the other two people that seemed to be able to hear the fire, one held a strange ring, another a key, Tramer thought on the subject carefully “if I don’t have an item, why am I able to hear the flame?” Tramer mumbled to himself as he turned back to the girl and started examining the stone “may I ask how you acquired this?” Tramer asked the girl in a calm voice

Ryu sat on Tramer’s shoulder keeping a close eye on everything happening around her and Tramer, she new well that when Tramer found something that intrigued him he often got lost in his own little world, completely engulfed in thought to the point a giant would have little problem sneaking up on him.  

Tramer
Crew

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:51 am
Constance looked at him. "An old man gave it to me. He thought I was his mother and his mother had told him to take care of it..." She looked back down at the stone. "So many hands have held it; it has so many stories. Now it will have a new one.." She looked up at the fire. It seemed to be dimming, though she didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:53 am
"Guys!" yelled Rosette as she tossed her hands in the air, "who-are-you-talking-to?"  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:43 pm
“An old man?” Trina mumbled under her breathe. A young boy that was erriely similar to the prince had given her the key that hung around her neck. Briefly she stared down at the small object wondering why a key was bestowed upon her. Why did only three of them possess an object and what were these objects for. Trina was harshly jerked from her thoughts when she heard the woman who hadn’t appeared to have any significant object like the others yell.

“Can you not hear it?” Trina asked with her face scrunched up in confusion. She had assumed that everyone present could hear the ominous voice echoing in their heads.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:01 pm
When Rosette spoke Tramer looked at her confused, she didn’t seem to have an item either, this made Tramer wonder all the more on how he was able to hear the fire. Tramer approached the two solders “this making any sense to either of you?” Tramer asked  

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:15 pm
"...Hear what?" Rosette asked tilting her head toward the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:24 pm
The voice of the flame then spoke for everyone of them to hear.
"You may spend the remainder of the evening here. This may be the last sanction of safety for a while.
I will stay and watch over you, and my son will lead you out at sunrise."

Then only speaking to Trina, it spoke again, "I will be here all night should you change your mind."

((here would be a great time to get the characters to start to get to know each other.))  

TY Charns
Crew

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:06 pm
Seeing no alternitive, Constance sat down against a wall. Opening her bag, she pulled out a canister filled with soup and a box filled with bread. "Is anyone hungry?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff