Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:37 pm
((Okay but for now I want to make another character because right now Oz and Vince are the only boys in the rp so yea
Name:Kukai Mitzure
Character:16
Species:H.H.A. (nobody knows that yet)
Power level:4
Element:Has a flamethrower
Bio:A person who seems to never stop making funny jokes and never stopping doing weird things.He is an old friend of Khana's and just moved to the city.He is now in Huragashi Highschool.Also he has a slight crush on Khana from when they were little that he hasn't gotton over it yet.He is also not one to just give up on things just because he can't do anything.He joined the H.H.A. after he got attacked by a hakai a year ago.
Other:Loves ice cream,sleeping in trees,and making jokes.Has a scar on his shoulder from when a hakai attacked him
Apperance:User Image
okay there he is))  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:50 pm
(lol he sounds like me in real life.)
"Well I can smell Khana...Shes close but some weird smells are messing with my nose maybe medicinees...Oh they are at the hospital.Ha...I am so slow sometimes"Oz said as he laughed.He smiled picked up chihiro and dashed to the hospital. Oz and Chihirp arrived there in a couple minutes."Khana how are you?Are you hurt?!"anger and saddness was in his voice.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sin the son of hades

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:08 pm
(Z that is like you, except the funny part xp )
Vince woke up, and felt like going for a walk. He walked to a wooded area, and sat under a tree. "This is more comfortable", he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:59 am
Zeinzu Randoso
(lol he sounds like me in real life.)
"Well I can smell Khana...Shes close but some weird smells are messing with my nose maybe medicinees...Oh they are at the hospital.Ha...I am so slow sometimes"Oz said as he laughed.He smiled picked up chihiro and dashed to the hospital. Oz and Chihirp arrived there in a couple minutes."Khana how are you?Are you hurt?!"anger and saddness was in his voice.

Chihiro: Oz, calm down...shes ok ^^  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:06 am
Kitty~"Oz is that you"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:59 am
((Khana actually left but okay))
"I'm fine..." Khana said as calmly as she could even though she was still really worried on the inside."I should be the one asking you that...anyway are you two okay...you had me worried sick" Khana said walking closer to Oz and Chihiro.  

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:21 am
"Oh...thats good. But why were you worried sick its not like I would be reckless."He said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:51 pm
Chihiro: we're fine  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:59 pm
Kitty~"yeah"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:22 pm
"I never said anything about you being reckless...its just the thought of you being so you" Khana said with a sly playful smile."Well to hear that you two are fine that is good news" Khana said to Chihiro in a cheerful tone.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:47 am
Chihiro: yeah but the guys are still out there...somewhere  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:36 am
"I'll go look tomorrow after school..." Khana said with a sigh."Oh wait!I have something to tell you guys!...A transfer student is going to be joining our class tomorrow!" Khana said cheerfully.  

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:48 am
"Boy or girl...wait how do you know that do you know him or her?"Oz said questioning the thought of a former boyfriend of hers.No He wont stand a chance with her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:27 pm
((uhhhh Khana doesn't totally know the transfer student was him...i sorta wanted to make it like a surprise but for the characters..oh well))
"He's a boy...I'm sure I don't know him...I think..." Khana said as if her whole train of thought was gone."But I just know he is joining our class because I came to the last student council meeting and they were talking about the new transfer students.I just heard of someone joining our class" Khana explained.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:56 pm
Chihiro: cool  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games