Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:55 pm
"That's a relief," Dougal sighed but then his mind quickly returned to Adam. He wanted to help him, but Adam told him to protect Opal and the others. But he was the only one in the group who could actually go to hell and help him.....unless he could take Opal's soul with him....somehow get her turned back into a demon and then she could help too-nah....he pushed that thought far out from his mind. He could ask that of her.

Damned old man! he shouted in his mind. What in God's name am I suppose to do?!

Then he looked down shamefully remembering that using the Lord's name in vain was a sin

......sin?.....Sin!!.... maybe she would could help.....maybe.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:07 pm
(@ Dougal: Good thinking batman biggrin )

In her room, Sin's ears pricked to the sound of a disturbance downstairs and blinked as te shadows shivered. She shrunk away from them, remembering waht Belio had done to her only a couple of days before. She coudl ahev told her fatehr about it, but seh wasn't about to go to his help - it was humiliating.
She defensively folded her arms over her naked torso and focused her senses to trya nd listen to what was happening downstairs. There were many farmiliar energy signals. Mestopheles, which surprised her, and Adam.
So the angel-wannabe was back? She hoped they wodul be too busy with him to bother with her.

--

Natasa stood up a little shakily and talked to the pilot. Soon she was back with the group.
"ugh...remind me not to fly aagin in any hurry. i'll assume the new demon did that to our plane?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:14 pm
((But Dougal is little a kitty boy....which makes him catwoman....er....catman....and Adam has the bat like wings which make him batman......oh lordy.....*laughs at mental image*...its even mildly better if you remember their kissy scene and picture them in the outfits...))

"If it was lightning that brought the plane down I have no doubt it was Xion," Dougal replied.

Opal meanwhile told Gabriel everything since her brief abduction.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:18 pm
((nanananananananana BATMAN! ...oh dear xd ))

Natasha shuddered.
"ugh....oh crap!" she paused - her stuff! she hurried back to lok for the things she had packed bac form the mansion, hoping the various artifacts and weapons weren't destroyed.

Gabriel gave opal a hug. "Man, sorry we had to leave you. And poor Adam"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:24 pm
((lol))

Opal felt suddenly very bubbly and happy inside from Gabriel's hug. "I-I'm sure Adam will escape and be back in no time," was all she could think to say.

Dougal followed Natasha. "What it is?" he asked not sure what she was concerned about since he had been gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 pm
[Actually, I get more of a Robin vibe than Catwoman. The mental image of Adam as Batman and Dougal as the boy wonder cracks me up.]

Lilith continued looking for her things since they'd slid around during their shaky landing.
"So where are we anyway?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 pm
[oooh nuu...I refuse to draw it..i refuuuuseee! whee *who am i kidding?* -ahem- no, i must resist...]

"Just outside of Jerusalem." Gabriel said, pointing towards the city. "One of the surrounding parts"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:42 pm
"And just where is this artifact again?" Dougal asked.

((Sorry-that's all I could think of....)) >.<  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:48 pm
Gabriel shrugged.
"Could be anywhere. But I belive it'll be in Jesus' tomb, if anywhere."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 pm
Lilith looked at the city out a window.
"Oh wow, I didn't think we'd get here nearly that quick. I thought we'd be somewhere in the middle of northern africa or something." She said as she lugged her bag and staff out from the place.

[your explanation makes more sense as dougal is a cat though, moon. xD]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 pm
((Gah...I want to dress our characters up as Batman characters now.....*thinks*.......

Batman: Adam
Robin: Gabriel -I think he would enjoy it....too much...I see him acting as the old fashion Robin...
Batgirl: Lilith
Alfred: Mestopheles
Cat(wo)man: Dougal -he'll kill me in my dreams for this....
Poison Ivy: Sin
Two-Face: Satan
Penguin: Mirza
Baby Doll: Opal -Baby Doll, I believe was only in two Batman episodes...
Man-Bat: Beelio -I was also thinking Killer Moth....cute fuzzyness just to tick him off
The Huntress: Natasha
Maxie Zeus: Xion

Who would Niaro and Delia be?

[I have uncovered that there was actually a Catman in the Batman comic books.....but it more asuming to picture Dougal in the female attire]))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 pm
Dougal's eyes widened and even Opal was taken aback. They glanced at one another. Both had a fairly long demon history and suddenly felt very unworthy to go near such a place.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 am
Gabriel eyed Dougal and patted him on teh back, it wa sobvious he was nervous.
""If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him." "And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." He winked. "Don't fret. come along."

(gotta..draw..it XD gotta go to my lecture first though-haha)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 am
((*crazed happy laughter* Yippee!!))

"....y-yeah...." Dougal mumbled. Dougal, and even Opal, seemed to walk a bit slower then the others. Even though they were happy to have Gabriel and the others tell them they were forgiven they still hadn't quite forgiven themselves. They both also knew that they had a lot to make up for for their pasts.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:41 am
Niaro got surprised that Mestopheles wanted to bring her with him and it surprised her. Why would a stranger demon do with her? She wasn’t strong and the only thing they did with her was her body. She then listened that he wanted her to bring the artifacts and of her wisdom. She was happy to know that he was not going to use her body, but she wasn’t sure if her master would admit her to go. When the door opened she hided behind Lucifer and she saw Beelio and a prisoner she had never seen. She really wanted to speak with Beelio but she wasn’t aloud to. As she heard everything she really heard she saw how the prisoner struggled and his wings scared her a bit and when all the actions was going on she hided more because she got the feeling that the prisoner saw her. She felt like he looked familiar. “Maybe your mind is playing with you again” She had hopes before but she knew that maybe one day she would be able to talk again and then maybe get a better position then Lucifer’s pet. She then heard that Lucifer told Mestopheles that it was ok to bring her with him and she felt a lot of emotions. She felt like every wrong move he did would all end up that they would blame her. She then took one step and was holding her hand on the serpent part of Lucifer and she then took another step. She then bows down to him and she took her cape around her and it covered her body. She wanted further information from him and then looked at the prisoner. She felt like he looked familiar. Her halo was above her head and she then didn’t hide it like she used to do. She then bowed down to Mestopheles and she showed him that she was going to do her best to serve him but not like her master  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games