Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:25 pm
"on reflection, it's perhaps not the most impressive or graceful of names, especially considering the names of his parents. But it was the first that came to mind and seemed to suit him."
he scractched the back of his neck and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm
Patrick chuckled. "I can just imagine him being the little naughty rebel of the group," he replied. "And pets do tend to take after their owners. Yoki is a perfect example."

Koko raised an eyebrow when he looked her way. Patrick didn't add the bit where he thought Bly was starting to take after Drake.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm
Drake smiled.
"Awkward...bosyy...yeah i can see it." he joked, nudging Koko  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:50 pm
"Indeed," Patrick nodded in agreement. "Just don't let her boss you around too much."

Koko frowned. "Thanks," she replied. "I'll be sure to charge you extra for that Patrick."

He laughed. "He's the one who called you bossy and I'm the one who gets punished?" he smiled. "So unfair."

Oh...he'll get punished later....

She smirked. "So Patrick.....are you just here to visit or are you actually shopping?" she asked.

"I can do both can I not?" he said with a smile.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm
Drake smirke,d thinking he'd gotten away with it. Since it was only Patrick here as a customer, he hopped up on the counter again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:11 pm
Patrick wondered about the shop picking up various spices and dried herbs for cooking and baking then taking them to get rung up. "So, Judith go out or did I scare her off and she's hiding from me?" he joked-half heartedly. He hoped she hadn't had second thoughts and scared her off.

Koko decided to either let Drake answer or let Judith appear while she rung up the prices.

((*chants magic words and wiggles fingers.*....Zizzy will magically be on.....now! .......dang. lol))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 pm
[lol]

"go on ahead, she was just watching the puppies." Drake said with a shrug  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 pm
"In the back," Koko added as she handed him his change and purchase.

"Thanks," he replied with a wave as he strolled to the back room. "I promise to not run off with Buster." He laughed then. He had no clue which one was Buster....so even if he did decided to 'dog-nap' him he would have to take all the dogs-mom included so they could nurse. Doubtful Yoki would go for that.

He greeted Judith when he saw her cuddling one of the pups.

--

Koko leaned over the counter next to Drake. Her inventory was done now....which meant she had nothing to do. She hadn't even remembered to bring something for her to read or a craft to work on. Thankfully it wasn't much longer until the shop closed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm
Drake watched patrick leave and Koko lean in. He poked her nose lightly.
"hello you." he said 'innocently' and then started investigating some of her herbs and doo-dads on the counter.
"i can't believe people buy this stuff, no offense."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Koko gave a half smile and turned around so she was resting on her back and using her elbows for support. "Fortunatly for me they do," she replied looking up at him. "Although I sure not everyone buy's them for their proper uses."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm
"Why, what else woudl they use them for?" Drake asked, looking a little puzzled  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 pm
"Well....every once in a while I'll get girls who buy some ingredients to perform spells out of some cheap book from a bookstore," Koko replied with a shrug. "Like a spell to ace a test or to get a boy to fall in love with them....those sort of things."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 pm
Drake laughed.
"They should bring back the witchcraft laws. that's sort 'em out quickly, good and proper."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Judith looked up when someone walked in. She jumped a bit when she realized it was Patrick, she hadn't noticed him come into the store.
"Hello." She smiled and put the puppy down before standing up to greet him.

[I've returned! I had stuff to do today so I haven't been home since this morning. Which reminds me I have to go punch my friend now. When we were at Target earlier my crush happened to be there and she was teasing me. Dx ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 pm
Koko laughed along with him. "I'm sure that'll go over well," she smiled leaning in to rest against his arm-not caring if someone walked in and saw them. She could only imagine the gossip that would ensue if and when people found out since she was suppose to be around the same age as Patrick with the blessing of appearing younger than she was.

They would view her as a cougar going after younger men. She giggled at the thought and shifted to face up towards Drake. "If they do I better find a better place to hide that costume," she joked.

---

"Planning on an adoption?" Patrick smiled.

((hehe....imagine him showing with the water casading through his hair......

He does have hair-right? ))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games